ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Billy_office_01_fin.png

William Side-Arc Game HELP and Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0 Update (July 29, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I need some SERIOUS HELP and SUGGESTIONS from everyone when I comes to William’s side-arc story “Wicked Choices: AoaCB”, but before I get into that, let me give you an update on the “Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0”.

Even though Palanto has been working 12 hour shifts for the last 3 days at his real and normal job, he has been working hard and making progress in getting “Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0” finished and ready for shipping and we hope to have it out shortly this week.

We thank everyone for their patience and apologize that it took me so long to get everything thing done and out to him… once you play it, hopefully, you will see why it took so long and enjoy the choices offered to you in gameplay!!

Okay… now about “Wicked Choices: AoaCB”… I need some thoughts and suggestions from all of YOU!!

As you know, the premise of the game is the result of your choice of punishment of William for what he’s done to Claire… you will either be able to turn him into a “Sissy”, a “Futanari” or into a “Girl”.

As you play the side-arc game, you will be following the adventures of William after he’s been changed into your choice of either the 3 choices (Sissy, Futanari or Girl) and you will be playing the role of “KARMA”!!

As “KARMA” you will get to put William in many… erm… uncomfortable situations and, at some points, even help dictate William’s response to the screwed-up situations that you can manipulate him/her into!

You will also sometimes even help “inspire” Claire and other characters in the game to make sure that William pays for the things he has done!!

It is my hope that, by the finish, your torment of William will either completely BREAK him/her, to the point that he/she fully accepts the new form that he/she has been given and chooses to live the rest of his life in that form… maybe even becoming an Ally to the “Wicked Choice’s Main Character” and help the Antichrist…

…or, have William remain his/her stubborn asshole self and possibly die… or, worse, side against the Antichrist in the continuation of “Wicked Choices: Book Two” which will follow this side-arc!!

So, the HELP that I need from all of you is some IDEAS on two of the three possible outcomes (Mind Break/Acceptance or Change Back/Enemy of Antichrist)…

What “missions” can you come up with and be interested in seeing in the game, that will guide William, in his/her new form and must undertake to lead to either of these two inevitable outcomes?

Looking forward to hearing some of your ideas and thanks!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I almost believed you. With thoughts of our friend DA22 as inspiration, You, Sir, are an EVIL tease. Though in some sick masochistic way we love ya that way.
Damn... my secret is OUT!! And here, I thought I hid it so well... oops, Kryptonite!!

PS: Always Loved that Liar, Liar song!! Blast from my past!!

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ok here is a little progress update (written tonight on our discord server)
Palanto said:
@everyone v0.5.2.0 is currently being uploaded! If there are no problems (like 24h disconnects through my provider @ home) it should be available to you all as soon as @ASLPro3D gets up and checks his messages. Now to the bad news: This time, there are no side images implemented yet, and you might encounter some typos and other things, because I didn't have the time to spellcheck and go through all the images by hand to check the facial expressions yet. The good news is, that's pretty easy to fix later on (just a very very small patch or with 0.6.0.0 (1.0? ;) ) depending on if you really want that side images right now or if you can wait for the next chapters release ;) Also we'd appreciate it if you could throw us a message into the #bug-report channel if you encounter any bugs or typos :) Thanks for reading this longer than necessary announcement :)
p.S.: Finished the upload, now it's time to wait for @ASLPro3D to release it ;)

U

User_130505

Ok here is a little progress update (written tonight on our discord server)

p.S.: Finished the upload, now it's time to wait for @ASLPro3D to release it ;)
We, the followers of this story. Politely request that ASLPro3D WAKE THE BLEEP, BLEEEP, BLEEEPITY, BLEEEP, BLEEEP! up before we drown in our own drool.

On a more serious note, thanks for the heads up.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
1430469204241.jpg

“Wicked Choices V0.5.2.0” is NOW RELEASED!!

THAT’S RIGHT, you read correctly!!

By the time you are reading this, the Front Page has been edited for you to go, download and play “Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0”!!! (Just waiting for @UncleVT to update the "Latest Updates" section and see if he or anyone is going to create mirrors, but there is already an official "skunked" version [sorry @Pepé Le Pew for using a term you created] posted for Mac and PC as well for everyone!)

With that said, it’s time to finally get yourself laid and ‘Power Up’ with the strange ritual that the little demon princess wants you to do… but does Jamila need to be the only one that you have fun with?

Or are you going to take advantage of the situation and include her mother and your mother-in-law in the ritual as well?

Only you, the antichrist, can decide… and if you do, what will it mean for you and Syrina moving forward?

NOW… I must tell you, in order for Palanto to kick the butt he did to get this into your hands before the month ended, this version release doesn’t have the side-images assigned yet… and the spellcheck and grammar check isn’t complete…

Sometime by the end of this week or the start of next week, we will release a patch which correct these issues… we just wanted to be sure that the month did not end without you getting the game that you’ve been expecting from us!!!

For the record and those who are interested in these things… most large releases from us contain around 10,000 words and 80+ images…

THIS RELEASE HOWEVER contains 25,855 words and 166 images, making this a SUPERSIZED release (and workload) for all of us!! Which brings us to a whopping total of 148,277 words and 3,139 images!!!

Anyhow, please enjoy it and, thank you so much for all of your patience and support while waiting for it!!

Looking forward to hearing your reaction!!
~Jack

PS: Depending on choices made, I think @Catwashere is REALLY going to like this release!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We, the followers of this story. Politely request that ASLPro3D WAKE THE BLEEP, BLEEEP, BLEEEPITY, BLEEEP, BLEEEP! up before we drown in our own drool.

On a more serious note, thanks for the heads up.
I'm up, I'm up... geeze... where did all of this water come from!! LOL
Release is on the front page! ;)

U

User_130505

It still blows me away how amazing your graphics are, and the story is well thought out, but you are still, EVIL!
To win we need all the power we can get, so unfortunately taking one for the team seemed to be more of a requirement than I would have liked. lol

I need to see about getting a fan banner from you.

Great work.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It still blows me away how amazing your graphics are, and the story is well thought out, but you are still, EVIL!
To win we need all the power we can get, so unfortunately taking one for the team seemed to be more of a requirement than I would have liked. lol

I need to see about getting a fan banner from you.

Great work.
ROFL!! You know, you could've skipped that... ;)

But you can find the fan banners (or links to them) on the front page done by myself and the incredibly talented @Krull!!!

Reactions: Palanto and Krull
U

User_130505

ROFL!! You know, you could've skipped that... ;)

But you can find the fan banners (or links to them) on the front page done by myself and the incredibly talented @Krull!!!
I tried that, but the little FAP made a comment about the power increase that would have made, so I scrolled back.

The game is about having extreme sexual encounters to increase power. So if the main character is to survive and win, he has to do whatever it takes, but male on male is absolutely out of the question. I would rather eat a bullet.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I tried that, but the little FAP made a comment about the power increase that would have made, so I scrolled back.

The game is about having extreme sexual encounters to increase power. So if the main character is to survive and win, he has to do whatever it takes, but male on male is absolutely out of the question. I would rather eat a bullet.
Wow... I am impressed that someone actually paid attention to how the "power" system works when it comes to 'powering up'!! I was wondering if people would actually pay attention to that... but yeah, I will be honest, I'm not much for femdom or male/male stuff... my exit is just that... an exit, so it was really kind of difficult for me to write that scene...

...I think I was able to do OK with it... *shrugs* ...but it can be a challenge to write what you don't know or haven't experienced. So, like an orgasm shared with an ex-girlfriend or ex-wife, I faked it. LOL

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I think the best thing here will be to turn Billy into a futa and use missions like, her trying to understand what happened. Like her going to church or a hospital to figure out what's wrong with her. Some may take advantage of her. My goal at least will be to break billy enough that she accepts who she is and wants to help the protagonist in his war. Maybe even have her begin to be attracted to him. Perhaps at the end of this side story maybe the mc can make an appearance? (So that they can have a scene together)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 29273

Overview:
Each month, in our game: “Wicked Choices”, you will play one of the TWO major characters that you will control... the first is MICHAEL PRESTON (or the name of your choosing), the true Main Character that chronicles the events that unfolds (and that you, as the players, decide) as he is introduced and thrown into a world seeped in lies, deceit, incest, corruption, humiliation and all manners of dark desires. Married into a wealthy family that carries a dark secret and heavy burden, Michael Preston will learn that he has the destiny of being the ‘Antichrist’... the one fated to unleash onto mankind the demons that have long been kept imprisoned. Enter PRINCESS LYNARA, a young angel, wanted by her own kind for the truth she holds and who’s destiny is to find and meet the ‘Antichrist’; will she try to stop him… or will she allow herself to be corrupted and help aid him in his destiny?

As the story progresses, you will be introduced to more and more characters that you will be able to interact with, experience, build relationships with and sometimes be able to control as the story moves more and more to its conclusion… Which ‘Wicked Choice’ will you make? Which side will you choose to stand with? Or… will you create a new path that no one could foresee. Only you, the player, can choose the fate and outcome of these character’s destinies, as the ripples of your choices affect all those around them!​

Updated: 2018-07-30 (30.07.2018)
Developer/Publisher: -
Version: 0.5.2.0
Censorship: None
Language: English, German (Not implemented yet)
Genre:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:

Installation Tutorial:

Wicked Choices 0.5.2.0: (NOW RELEASED!!)
Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0: (COMING IN SEPTEMBER)​

Download PC

Download Mac

Download Android

Wicked Choices Custom Signatures

I dont understand which file to download and how to install

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes