pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I agree, @revan335!

I hadn't considered a church... that is an interesting idea. I had considered a therapist/hospital thing... but never thought about a church and it would make sense, considering that William/Billie knows that it is "magic" done by the "antichrist" that turns him into either a "Futa" or "Woman"... so it would make sense that he/she would try to seek help from a religious source if he/she can't get the help to "turn back" from a medical profession.

Really great idea, thanks!!! :)
Hm, a church where everybody thinks he is crazy and alternate paths with one of them leading to him/her/it doubting even himself and gradually loosing his sanity .....

U

User_130505

Hm, a church where everybody thinks he is crazy and alternate paths with one of them leading to him/her/it doubting even himself and gradually loosing his sanity .....
If he goes to one of those grass root churches, they will beat satan out of him with clubs and fire.

If he gets hold of a televangilist, they will bring him out on stage, smack him in the head and claim satan is gone. Then they will take him backstage and molest him.

He should be safe with the catholic church, since he is a girl or at least he has a girls body, but they may try to drown him in holy water.

Witch doctors may bury him up to his neck and and throw snakes at him, so they are not a good option either.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
If he goes to one of those grass root churches, they will beat satan out of him with clubs and fire.

If he gets hold of a televangilist, they will bring him out on stage, smack him in the head and claim satan is gone. Then they will take him backstage and molest him.

He should be safe with the catholic church, since he is a girl or at least he has a girls body, but they may try to drown him in holy water.

Witch doctors may bury him up to his neck and and throw snakes at him, so they are not a good option either.
How about having Edith signing him up in girl form for a retreat for troubled teens, where the staff abuses him in every conceivable way?

okabe21

May 26, 2017
It's nice there's a compressed version of this game because i won't download it if it were 3gb and above. thanks and keep it up :D

Reactions: Palanto
U

User_130505

I have found that NOPY, GoFile, NoFile and Workupload are extremely fast, and will do large files.
I've seen my fastest downloads ever with NOPY, but they seem to be doing work on their servers at the moment, so performance can drastically vary.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
It's nice there's a compressed version of this game because i won't download it if it were 3gb and above. thanks and keep it up :D
Why not? :) It's that big because it has a lot of high quality images in it ;)

mega won't dl that large a file.
Sure it will, but for people like you who can't dl files that big we have the small updatable versions.
Just start with downloading 0.4.1.0 and then patch all the later releases into it.

I have found that NOPY, GoFile, NoFile and and Workupload are extremely fast, and will do large files.
I've seen my fastest downloads ever with NOPY, but they seem to be doing work on their servers at the moment, so performance can drastically vary.
Pretty odd, I've had the best speeds (for free users) with mega.nz but nopy is a no go for me because you don't even have the slightest bit of control over your files (i.e. deleting them if they are outdated and so on)

U

User_130505

I've never uploaded to NOPY, so no idea about deleting, but quite often I see my download speed using flashget max out my cable connections download speed, with the convenience of not having to wait for the option of where to download to, to start. Location can be a big factor in download speeds.
Mega is good, though, I just get annoyed having to leave the page up while it does its thing while waiting to tell it where to download to.

U

User_130505

Also, Mega does have a file size limit of around 3 gigs, but with Nopy, I have yet to see that limit and i have downloaded some massive files from there.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
I agree, @revan335!

I hadn't considered a church... that is an interesting idea. I had considered a therapist/hospital thing... but never thought about a church and it would make sense, considering that William/Billie knows that it is "magic" done by the "antichrist" that turns him into either a "Futa" or "Woman"... so it would make sense that he/she would try to seek help from a religious source if he/she can't get the help to "turn back" from a medical profession.

Really great idea, thanks!!! :)
I'm sure Ludvich would not mind.;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I've never uploaded to NOPY, so no idea about deleting, but quite often I see my download speed using flashget max out my cable connections download speed, with the convenience of not having to wait for the option of where to download to, to start. Location can be a big factor in download speeds.
Mega is good, though, I just get annoyed having to leave the page up while it does its thing while waiting to tell it where to download to.
get yourself the best download manager in da world "Jdownloader 2" bäm no more waiting on the page, no more waiting for anything, even automatic extraction after finishing a download and so on and so forth, all one click hoster supported all none click hoster supported, all video and every other damn internet site supported... no more problems :p

Also, Mega does have a file size limit of around 3 gigs, but with Nopy, I have yet to see that limit and i have downloaded some massive files from there.
While that is only true for free users, it's also possible to set it up (as the uploader) that people can download stuff whatever limit they have, effectively using up the uploaders traffic. Which I forgot to tell ASLPro3D to do X_x
Another way is for free account users (yes register a free account, it's free....) to copy the files they want to download to their own mega.nz account, and download it from there, which at least gives you the possibility to download files up to 5gb (with jdownloader, unlimited since you can pause and resume a download when you've got new traffic on mega.nz ;) ) and to save a file as long as they think they could need it (which they have no influence on the uploaders side of the file)...

Reactions: ASLPro3D and bas
U

User_130505

I'll give it a try
get yourself the best download manager in da world "Jdownloader 2" bäm no more waiting on the page, no more waiting for anything, even automatic extraction after finishing a download and so on and so forth, all one click hoster supported all none click hoster supported, all video and every other damn internet site supported... no more problems :p

While that is only true for free users, it's also possible to set it up (as the uploader) that people can download stuff whatever limit they have, effectively using up the uploaders traffic. Which I forgot to tell ASLPro3D to do X_x
Another way is for free account users (yes register a free account, it's free....) to copy the files they want to download to their own mega.nz account, and download it from there, which at least gives you the possibility to download files up to 5gb (with jdownloader, unlimited since you can pause and resume a download when you've got new traffic on mega.nz ;) ) and to save a file as long as they think they could need it (which they have no influence on the uploaders side of the file)...
I'll give it a try.
The thing that got me started using flashget was the firefox plugin that allowed me to rip videos from tube sites.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
For youtube as for every other thing if you start jdownloader2 and copy a link to anything it will put it in a queue where you can then decide what you want to do with it ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated August 21, 2018
Wicked Choices [v0.5.2.1] [ASLPro3d] - Original Size: 3.37GB

Download PC (273MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It only happens in the beginning, that I know of, but it's rather important to the plot development and what happens/how you influence things later on in the game. A fair word of warning is extremely powerful, in both imagery and text, so it's not for the faint of heart. :) Once you get past that, prepare yourself for one of the most thought-provoking, well written, and beautifully illustrated stories/games/experiences that this site has to offer.

AND from reading the comments- I, apparently have MUCH to catch up on. I was waiting until I could sit down and absorb this all in one sitting (haven't played since the update over the core DL, Lol), but I may have parlay more important things IRL (eating, sleeping, working, etc.,.), just to get up to speed with the rest of the class. :) I'm trying to avoid even scanning the comments for fear or spoilers- it's like everyone has seen the movie except me and they won't shut up about it. :p

Also, the only way Catawashere (sp?) will be happy with ANY update- is if NO ONE dies that he wants to include in his Harem. Lol

btw, "Hi, Jack."
Hey @Safetydummy!! Long time, no see, my friend and, as always, thank you for the kind words to all of our efforts on the game!!

Yeah, sounds like you've a bit of catching up to do... never fear, though, I am sure it will provide some good entertainment when you have the time to do so! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wicked Choices [v0.5.2.0] [ASLPro3d] - Original Size: 3.37GB

Download PC (273MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks @bossapplesauce!!! Hope you like the new release!!

Reactions: Palanto and bas

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just a little word to thank you for this great story. It will be hard to wait until the next chapter, but due of the quality I think I just have to wait quietly.
You're very welcome @aztath!! Thank you for the kind words and you can always hang out with us in the thread here, in between releases, we've got a great group here!! :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes