Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Just come across this thanks to the 0.5.2 Update & felt impelled to say how much I enjoyed the characters, story, plotline, images and writing. Very much looking forward to September's update. Thanks for all your work!

Oct 9, 2017
its really nice about this game its not only VN but the story its self is so amazing when i played the latest its really good and i think i will w8 for the story goes in half or something like if im wrong the story for now is just 3/10 or so 3.5/10 .

keep up the good and amazing story its really catchy when it has some fantasy like nhahaha xD
ahmmm can i ask whats the title of the music did u use in the Main Menu section i like to make a HUD with it just like my Spoiler heheh xD

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just come across this thanks to the 0.5.2 Update & felt impelled to say how much I enjoyed the characters, story, plotline, images and writing. Very much looking forward to September's update. Thanks for all your work!
Thanks @Guygee and thank you for taking the time to post a review to let others know your thoughts about the game! We really appreciate it and are thankful for the praise on our work!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I downloaded 0.5.2.0 and I didn't get any prompt to update the name and it's reverted back to default.
Is there a console command I can do to force a name change?
@FeralChild: If you didn't get a notification to overwrite old files with the new ones, then it wasn't installed properly and no console command will help you... it likely created a folder within the original game folder and, if so, you need to take those files, cut and paste them into the main/original folder to get the update to work.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
its really nice about this game its not only VN but the story its self is so amazing when i played the latest its really good and i think i will w8 for the story goes in half or something like if im wrong the story for now is just 3/10 or so 3.5/10 .

keep up the good and amazing story its really catchy when it has some fantasy like nhahaha XD
ahmmm can i ask whats the title of the music did u use in the Main Menu section i like to make a HUD with it just like my Spoiler heheh XD
Thank you for kind words about our game!

You are kind of right, Chapter Six will be the end of "Book One", then we will be taking a small break from the main story in a new game which will have you following what happened to William after you've chosen his punishment in September's release.... once that side-arc game and story is complete, we will return back to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" which will have the MC learning and maintaining his new powers, make allies (or sex slaves) to aid him in the war which will take place in "Wicked Choices: Book Three".

So as it stands, there is only one release left till the finish of "Book One" which is 1/3 of the story. ;)

As for the music, it is 'Mechanolith' from Kevin Macleod and can be found and downloaded from incompetech.com :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
the charlie button was greyed out for me too any hints on were changes would need to be made for it to not be greyed out?
  • Somehow or another, I clicked on something and was brought to the comments section for posts this past December... What is this "Charlie Button" they speak of? I don't remember seeing one- I recall the MC witnessing the preamble to "puppy love", but then turning away out of disgust. Did I miss something?

Alright here's the long and difficult way to put a banner image
  • I can't believe that you would trust me with this- considering I couldn't do something as simple as updating a game WITH written and video tutorials. :) I think I fingered it out, but I won't know until I post this reply*. IF it works- thank you for your help; IF it doesn't- it's all your fault. :)

even if you are ignoring us to play "bite-sized" game!
  • Yes, please forgive me for I have sinned against the First Church of Jack. I sought comfort in the arms of other games... Lol They were just time wasters, nothing too spectacular and absolutely nothing compared to this game. Just something to cleanse the palette before returning take up my proper mantle as the Anti-Christ. :p
*(here goes nothing...)

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you for kind words about our game!

You are kind of right, Chapter Six will be the end of "Book One", then we will be taking a small break from the main story in a new game which will have you following what happened to William after you've chosen his punishment in September's release.... once that side-arc game and story is complete, we will return back to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" which will have the MC learning and maintaining his new powers, make allies (or sex slaves) to aid him in the war which will take place in "Wicked Choices: Book Three".

So as it stands, there is only one release left till the finish of "Book One" which is 1/3 of the story. ;)

As for the music, it is 'Mechanolith' from Kevin Macleod and can be found and downloaded from incompetech.com :)
oh now i remember why its so familiar cause its the same as the one i made SPELLBOUND hmm.. why i didn't see that coming nahahaha xD

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@Palanto Thanks for the heads up post. Will still be hitting it on the 1st. Not doing it for the updates persay, but to contribute to the game. I just wanted to show you guys that I enjoyed the game. I have no problems with no update in August.(had already seen earlier that the next update wasn't until Sept anyway) There have been very few games on here that I've enjoyed enough to consider patronage, and this is definitely one of them. Even more so that the creators/devs of the game are the ones actually posting the game to this site in the first place, and letting those of us that choose to go to Patreon to do so of our own free will, even though the majority of the stuff can be had for free.

*side note* Is it ok to use the code you put in your most recent post to add the game pic/link to my sig? I know how it's done, just don't have any of the pics(or links to pics) to use myself.
That's awesome :) Just wanted to let you know that we can't release something next month (time issues since we had a the latest release this late usually we release at the beginning of a month) :)

Sure go ahead, but as I can see you found some other signature images now :D Thanks for supporting us :D

hey wasnt there a Walkthrough in this i forgot were was that post :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::tf:
Hehe yeah there was, at the first post, below the android spoiler ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
  • Somehow or another, I clicked on something and was brought to the comments section for posts this past December... What is this "Charlie Button" they speak of? I don't remember seeing one- I recall the MC witnessing the preamble to "puppy love", but then turning away out of disgust. Did I miss something?

• I can't believe that you would trust me with this- considering I couldn't do something as simple as updating a game WITH written and video tutorials. :) I think I fingered it out, but I won't know until I post this reply*. IF it works- thank you for your help; IF it doesn't- it's all your fault. :)
*snip*
*(here goes nothing...)
Yeah with the "Charlie Button" they mean the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like it worked ;) But all your old posts are updated automatically to hold the new signature :D And there is a preview button below the signature box in the settings :D You could have clicked that to see the result :D You're welcome by the way x'D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah with the "Charlie Button" they mean the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Oh, okay- I did that part right then. I was just curious.
Looks like it worked ;) But all your old posts are updated automatically to hold the new signature :D And there is a preview button below the signature box in the settings :D You could have clicked that to see the result :D You're welcome by the way x'D
  • It worked an absolute treat. Thank you so much for the instructions/description. :) I'm so glad that the first signature I get to use is for this game.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
  • It worked an absolute treat. Thank you so much for the instructions/description. :) I'm so glad that the first signature I get to use is for this game.
I'm happy to see our game as your first signature too :D
Btw. you should remove the blank lines below your signature :D It looks a little bloated like that :D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm happy to see our game as your first signature too :D
Btw. you should remove the blank lines below your signature :D It looks a little bloated like that :D
  • Um, I tried to by going into the "Edit" mode and clicking on the empty space and backspacing to the emoji- but when I attempted to save the changes it says my sig is 8 characters too long... ?! Any idea why it would say that now after it, obviously, already accepted it?

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
  • Um, I tried to by going into the "Edit" mode and clicking on the empty space and backspacing to the emoji- but when I attempted to save the changes it says my sig is 8 characters too long... ?! Any idea why it would say that now after it, obviously, already accepted it?
Hmmm that's odd, did you try to remove the blank line "above" the image as well (Well, above the "
Player of and rabid fan of the team behind:") ?

"Mama don't like tattle-tales." :p

Really? Really?! Better than Syrina, surely you jest... It's "inconthievable".
In my books yes ;) At least "look"-wise, don't know her personality yet (Syrina's > everyone elses) ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • Yes, please forgive me for I have sinned against the First Church of Jack. I sought comfort in the arms of other games... Lol They were just time wasters, nothing too spectacular and absolutely nothing compared to this game. Just something to cleanse the palette before returning take up my proper mantle as the Anti-Christ. :p
*(here goes nothing...)
Tis not me, that you must ask forgiveness from, tis be the little demon princess that shall hold ye accountable, my friend, for it be her church (Our Lady of FAP) that we are all servants of! :D x'D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm that's odd, did you try to remove the blank line "above" the image as well (Well, above the "
Player of and rabid fan of the team behind:") ?
  • There is no line above the writing, that was where I typed {Center}- but that's obviously gone now. It may not look the greatest, but without the ability to save any changes- I'm just going to have to go with "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". :)

(Syrina's > everyone elses) ;)
  • It's best to never, NEVER forget that. Lol
Tis not me, that you must ask forgiveness from, tis be the little demon princess that shall hold ye accountable
  • Uh yeah, hopefully you could put in a good word for me- "Hell hath no fury...", and with her being from "Hell"- I'm not too sure of my chances here... Lol (Forgive me Syrina.)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes