Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
  • There is no line above the writing, that was where I typed {Center}- but that's obviously gone now. It may not look the greatest, but without the ability to save any changes- I'm just going to have to go with "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". :)
  • It's best to never, NEVER forget that. Lol
  • Uh yeah, hopefully you could put in a good word for me- "Hell hath no fury...", and with her being from "Hell"- I'm not too sure of my chances here... Lol (Forgive me Syrina.)
could you copy the signature in a code /code block?
Code:
[code]
[/code]

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • Uh yeah, hopefully you could put in a good word for me- "Hell hath no fury...", and with her being from "Hell"- I'm not too sure of my chances here... Lol (Forgive me Syrina.)
I shall endeavor to try and do so, but I must warn you, she really is a playful sort that enjoys hearing the pleas of men... and takes great pleasure the sobs of those who followed Eric from "Big Brother".... hopefully, you were not one of those... for if so, plan to cry a river of blood! LOL

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@ASLPro3D I'm really liking this story!! I think you two are doing a Great Job! By chance are you a fellow fan of John Norman and/or Stephen R. Donaldson? I did find a few bugs sorry if they were mentioned already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D I'm really liking this story!! I think you two are doing a Great Job! By chance are you a fellow fan of John Norman and/or Stephen R. Donaldson? I did find a few bugs sorry if they were mentioned already.
Glad to hear that, @HeavyEavy!! Love hearing it when people enjoy our work!!

As for you question, of John Norman, yes... was a BIG fan when I was in High School in the Gor series! I am, however, unfamiliar with Stephen R. Donaldson's work.

@Palanto is going through all of the bug reports, so thanks for letting us know about some of them!

Appreciate the help, the praise and great feedback!!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You should read by Donaldson. I found them very enjoyable!
Will have to take some time and try to read them... honestly, these days I try to avoid reading other people's stuff when I am working on doing the writing of projects... because sometimes I find my own writing mimicking their prose... if that makes sense.

But will be free in a couple of months from "Wicked Choices" and could probably delve into someone's work to relax a bit while @Palanto works on the software for the new game. ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The spaces below @Safetydummy's signature are gone too now X_x
  • I tweaked the writing on my end and shortened my initial quote- it has the same impact imo. :)
I shall endeavor to try and do so, but I must warn you, she really is a playful sort that enjoys hearing the pleas of men... and takes great pleasure the sobs of those who followed Eric from "Big Brother".... hopefully, you were not one of those... for if so, plan to cry a river of blood! LOL
  • So long as she's aware that I would do WHATEVER it takes to regain her favour. Lol
DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU DON’T WANT ANY SPOILERS
  • Impressive, but unless she can quote Rick & Morty, reads comics, and collects Legos- my heart will eternally belong to Syrina. Lol
P.S. I forgot to mention how giddy I am that I have a sig AND it's for this game. Thanks again Palanto. :)

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Will have to take some time and try to read them... honestly, these days I try to avoid reading other people's stuff when I am working on doing the writing of projects... because sometimes I find my own writing mimicking their prose... if that makes sense.

But will be free in a couple of months from "Wicked Choices" and could probably delve into someone's work to relax a bit while @Palanto works on the software for the new game. ;)
Understandable, especially since I felt there was some influence from his work, so; good call!

Reactions: ASLPro3D
U

User_130505

As for you question, of John Norman, yes... was a BIG fan when I was in High School in the Gor series! I am, however, unfamiliar with Stephen R. Donaldson's work.

@Palanto is going through all of the bug reports, so thanks for letting us know about some of them!

Oh, Another Norman fan. :p
I have digital copies of all 34 of the Gor series if you are interested.

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • I tweaked the writing on my end and shortened my initial quote- it has the same impact imo. :)
I like it!

• So long as she's aware that I would do WHATEVER it takes to regain her favour. Lol
Even I wouldn't make that sort of promise!!
  • Impressive, but unless she can quote Rick & Morty, reads comics, and collects Legos- my heart will eternally belong to Syrina. Lol
You never know, she just might do all of those things!
P.S. I forgot to mention how giddy I am that I have a sig AND it's for this game. Thanks again Palanto. :)
I LIKE IT!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh, Another Norman fan. :p
I have digital copies of all 34 of the Gor series if you are interested.
Actually, I would, I still have all of the softcover, Boris art, books and read mostly on my iPad and Kindle these days, so digital copies would be awesome!

Reactions: pavar

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
LOL When I read them #13 Explorers of Gor was "Hot off the press", then I got shipped out(Navy), and had a hard time getting my hands on them.
When I got introduced to it (found it in the high school library actually) Rogue had just came out. So you are just a couple of years older than me. ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep but the last are something you should take a look at, wheras the first is fixed and the second is true, he's standing slightly with his right side to the altar in the image prior to the mentioned scene, and the deis is left / slightly left of him.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yep but the last are something you should take a look at, wheras the first is fixed and the second is true, he's standing slightly with his right side to the altar in the image prior to the mentioned scene, and the deis is left / slightly left of him.
Yeah going to have to look at those last two when my mind isn't fogged by the meds (like they are right now), can you make a note of them in the discord, so I can look at them later? Thanks bud!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes