ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I see the Bestiality tag is it in the Game ?
As people have stated @Yennefer (can't wait for the Witcher Series to come out on Netflix!!), it is only implied and mentioned in the story that it is happening, just doesn't show it and still needed the tag.

There were three reasons why it had been done that way, rather than rendering it out and including the scene visually...

1.) Patreon was on a delete "creator's" rampage and being a new creator myself at the time, I didn't want to be one of those axed in their culling.

2.) Wasn't sure if the scene should be rendered or if people would be into that kind of stuff as well. I knew that the scene had to be different because I had already done a "watch a young woman masturbate" scene not long before, so to keep the story different and show that even though the MC believed his family and kids were "straight laced" that it really wasn't the case and he was just fooling himself thinking that.

3.) Being new to the whole game creation thing and since bestiality really isn't a fetish that I "get into", I decided not to render it all out... though through the course of doing the game now, a year later, I've found myself adding and rendering fetishes out that I am not particularly into for the sake of the patrons and fans... so if I was to do it again, would probably render it out, so long as @Palanto and I don't get axed by Patreon's "Witch Hunt".

Bit long in the tooth explanation, but pretty much sums up why the "tag" and it's presence in the game.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There's nothing wrong with a Li'l Madness- especially if that "Li'l Madness" just so happens to be a demon-iturized Syrina. :)
Yeah, well the wife said that I am "mad enough" as it is and can't handle any further insanity on my part... she's having a hard enough time keeping up with me as it is! LOL

Okay, so I'm not the only one and- as you can attest, it catches you off guard even if only for a fraction of a second. If anyone in the game uses my middle name- then you've programmed the game to steal our souls without our knowledge... I know I've never entered that info before- anywhere. Lol
OOooo... wouldn't that be interesting if Syrina could create an app that would suck the 'power' that she needs in-game from the players of the game to help the MC accomplish his 'mission'... also a bit scary! ;)

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
syrina says 'we need that power, povname, to find cybele and to protect ourselves etc etc'

povname?!?
Yeah, like @Palanto said, it was my fault and he's fixed that for the next update/patch... [povname] (with the brackets) is all of the places in the script that I want the character to be called by their first name [surname] would be the character's last name.... but like @Palanto mentioned, I forgot to include it in brackets and how it snuck by undetected.

My bad.

Reactions: Palanto

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@ASLPro3D Heavy Metal!!! I loved that magazine! I used to have a subscription for years. The Navy did manage to get me my mail, so I had some good reading while at sea, it's also part of the reason I got my "Call Sign" HeavyEavy. Well that and the time I saved a buddies hand by reversing the rotation of a motor (quick rewire of motor), then turned it back on so it "spit" his hand out(in one piece/not mangled). I did get chewed out for working on a piece of equipment I wasn't qualified for. Ahhh Navy life!

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I did get chewed out for working on a piece of equipment I wasn't qualified for. Ahhh Navy life!
That's the military for ya, a fellow medic did a venal cutdown on a soldier in the field because the guy was so dehydrated that you could not get an IV in him. Saved his life and recieved an article 15 for the efforts(well, and a more than a few beers from a certain group of soldiers).

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
OOooo... wouldn't that be interesting if Syrina could create an app that would suck the 'power' that she needs in-game from the players of the game to help the MC accomplish his 'mission'... also a bit scary! ;)
Now that, sir, is as frightening as it is intriguing... Plus, we all know at least I would totally let Syrina do it. Lol

Oct 29, 2016
After finishing, managing to finish that is, the last update i really feel the need to inform the rest newcomers that this is not your typical adult novel.

I, myself, simply deleted it afterwards since i was not looking for a text based game with a couple of photos and 3-4 max sexual interactions consisting of not a single animated seq in which barely the genitals and "end scenes" aka cumming is visible.

I am sure that some people will love this game, it is not a bad one, the story is amazing, BUT it is 80% story and 20% sex ( at most ).

At sometimes i even wondered if it should have a hardcore or sex tag in the description but , there are as said before a few scenes that are indeed hc, in their own way.

So, i am officially out, i hope the rest will find the time to enjoy it as the story evolves.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
After finishing, managing to finish that is, the last update i really feel the need to inform the rest newcomers that this is not your typical adult novel.

I, myself, simply deleted it afterwards since i was not looking for a text based game with a couple of photos and 3-4 max sexual interactions consisting of not a single animated seq in which barely the genitals and "end scenes" aka cumming is visible.

I am sure that some people will love this game, it is not a bad one, the story is amazing, BUT it is 80% story and 20% sex ( at most ).

At sometimes i even wondered if it should have a hardcore or sex tag in the description but , there are as said before a few scenes that are indeed hc, in their own way.

So, i am officially out, i hope the rest will find the time to enjoy it as the story evolves.

That is truly a shame, but "to each their own"- I guess. :)
Unfortunately/fortunately- the story, original story- mind you, is what sets this game apart from the rest and makes it truly stand out. There are few games on here that even approach this level of story-telling- and the art isn't the same re-re-hash that so many other games recycle to the point of nausea.
I will give you credit though- at least you played the game first to determine that it wasn't to your liking, so few people do that- so that, is very much appreciated.

Hopefully you find another game on here better suited to your tastes- there are a lot of really good games on this site. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D Heavy Metal!!! I loved that magazine! I used to have a subscription for years. The Navy did manage to get me my mail, so I had some good reading while at sea, it's also part of the reason I got my "Call Sign" HeavyEavy. Well that and the time I saved a buddies hand by reversing the rotation of a motor (quick rewire of motor), then turned it back on so it "spit" his hand out(in one piece/not mangled). I did get chewed out for working on a piece of equipment I wasn't qualified for. Ahhh Navy life!
That's the military for ya, a fellow medic did a venal cutdown on a soldier in the field because the guy was so dehydrated that you could not get an IV in him. Saved his life and recieved an article 15 for the efforts(well, and a more than a few beers from a certain group of soldiers).
Yeah, don't even want to talk about my time in the service, dealing with the "hurry up and wait" bullshit that even filtered down to their medical Chief Warrant Officers.... shit... yeah, not going to think about that stuff.

But yeah, loved me Heavy Metal!! Definitely an influence in my writing as well. :D

Reactions: Safetydummy

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Appreciate you giving it a shot and trying... but yeah, this really isn't your less than average, rehashed, crap storyline game for players to jerk off too... so if that is what someone is looking for, their going to be pretty disappointed with this.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is truly a shame, but "to each their own"- I guess. :)
Unfortunately/fortunately- the story, original story- mind you, is what sets this game apart from the rest and makes it truly stand out. There are few games on here that even approach this level of story-telling- and the art isn't the same re-re-hash that so many other games recycle to the point of nausea.
I will give you credit though- at least you played the game first to determine that it wasn't to your liking, so few people do that- so that, is very much appreciated.

Hopefully you find another game on here better suited to your tastes- there are a lot of really good games on this site. :)
Well said... far, far better than what I wrote! lol

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
@ASLPro3D
For AoaCB's title image, how about having Karma spin the wheel of chance (with the futa/shem/girl options on it) while William is curled in a ball to one side while holding his head?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I finally got around to playing the latest version and while I was once again reminded of your great writing skill and beautiful models I was truly blown away by the hottest rimjob and pegging fucktrain I have ever seen in any of adult games so far. It's difficult to find such an action in a non-femdom setting, so I thank you for this gem and being a greedy bastard that I am; might I suggest a ...reciprocal use of our dear FAP's tail when we finally get to rail her sweet ass? :D
The only thing that bugged me a bit was the colour of MC's nails, which look like a nails of a dead man - that is a bit too on the blue side. Unless of course that was already explained in the story earlier and I just forgot?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D
For AoaCB's title image, how about having Karma spin the wheel of chance (with the futa/shem/girl options on it) while William is curled in a ball to one side while holding his head?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like the idea of that, although really, it is the MC (you) that decides the Fate of William in Chapter 6, Karma is just going to enforce it by putting William through situations and circumstances that match the punishment that you've chosen for him.

For example, after William has been turned into Billie (the woman), Karma may walk up to a street gang and tell the gang that she will overlook punishing the gang member's for their own misdeeds if they will have a little fun with Billie...

Mechanical wise, the game is going to present options to players of things that can happen to William/Billie at certain locations and times during a day... choosing these options, William/Billie can earn or lose Karma points...

So let's say there is a little old lady who needs help crossing the street, if Players select for William/Billie to help the little old lady he/she will earn Karma points... those points, when gathered can be spent to avoid certain circumstances (that might even provide more Karma points if experienced), buy special outfits or items to help make things easier on William/Billie or saved up to change William/Billie back into being a guy.

As Karma, you will be able to choose the circumstance that you want to befall William/Billie at that location or time and witness it unfold.

As William/Billie, you will be able to spend points at the start or end of the day... either allowing a "Get out of an Event" free card, buy new items or clothes, choose to save the points, or other things... also it will be your choice how he goes about his day.

Hope that helps explain it a little...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I finally got around to playing the latest version and while I was once again reminded of your great writing skill and beautiful models I was truly blown away by the hottest rimjob and pegging fucktrain I have ever seen in any of adult games so far. It's difficult to find such an action in a non-femdom setting, so I thank you for this gem and being a greedy bastard that I am; might I suggest a ...reciprocal use of our dear FAP's tail when we finally get to rail her sweet ass? :D
The only thing that bugged me a bit was the colour of MC's nails, which look like a nails of a dead man - that is a bit too on the blue side. Unless of course that was already explained in the story earlier and I just forgot?
Hey @Dreadder, glad to hear that I did okay in that part, because honestly... I had no clue if I would do okay writing those scenes or if anyone would even find it good or not! So, thank you for alleviating my fears about it and glad to hear that you enjoyed it!!

Oh, and yeah, I have some wonderful plans for that tail of hers!! :eek:penedeyewink::happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

As for the MC's nails, yeah... I tried several things and either it looked as it did or it looked like he was wearing nail polish... and that really was the effect of using a soft blue light in the lighting of the basement... made the skin tones look great, but made his fingernails look like shit... sorry, will work on that character's texture some for Book Two or avoid that light set in the future.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes