Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 29273

Overview:
Each month, in our game: “Wicked Choices”, you will play one of the TWO major characters that you will control... the first is MICHAEL PRESTON (or the name of your choosing), the true Main Character that chronicles the events that unfolds (and that you, as the players, decide) as he is introduced and thrown into a world seeped in lies, deceit, incest, corruption, humiliation and all manners of dark desires. Married into a wealthy family that carries a dark secret and heavy burden, Michael Preston will learn that he has the destiny of being the ‘Antichrist’... the one fated to unleash onto mankind the demons that have long been kept imprisoned. Enter PRINCESS LYNARA, a young angel, wanted by her own kind for the truth she holds and who’s destiny is to find and meet the ‘Antichrist’; will she try to stop him… or will she allow herself to be corrupted and help aid him in his destiny?

As the story progresses, you will be introduced to more and more characters that you will be able to interact with, experience, build relationships with and sometimes be able to control as the story moves more and more to its conclusion… Which ‘Wicked Choice’ will you make? Which side will you choose to stand with? Or… will you create a new path that no one could foresee. Only you, the player, can choose the fate and outcome of these character’s destinies, as the ripples of your choices affect all those around them!​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-07-30 (30.07.2018)
Developer/Publisher: -
Version: 0.5.2.0
Censorship: None
Language: English, German (Not implemented yet)
Genre:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:

Installation Tutorial:

Wicked Choices 0.5.2.0: (NOW RELEASED!!)
Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0: (COMING IN SEPTEMBER)​

Download PC

Download Mac

Download Android

Wicked Choices Custom Signatures

Do i have to download all files i cant dowbload the big file and play??

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Do i have to download all files i cant dowbload the big file and play??
You can either download all files from top to bottom (Up to: "v0.5.1.1 to 0.5.2.0") or the BIG file >3GB (v0.5.2.0 - Full (Uncompressed) (3.37 GB) ) OR the compressed 800MB version (second from the bottom) or the fanmade compressed 200mb version (bottom)
If you download the smaller "updates" from 0.4.4.1 to 0.5.2.0 then it's the same as the >3GB file ;) And both work the same way, just smaller chunks.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sadly I can't change the OP, else I'd seperate it a bit more visible so that people understand it better what is what, since the first row of links are the base versions links, the next 4 rows of links are the updates for that specific base version, the 6th row of links is the full uncompressed version, practically a new base version but it's too big for some people to download it as it seems so we can't take that as a base version as of yet....
The 7th row of links is the official compressed version ( >800mb ) it's the same as the full uncompressed version (FULL GAME) but with reduced image quality. And the 8th row is the unofficial compressed version ( >200mb ) same as the other 2 versions but with even lower image qualities.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hey @Dreadder, glad to hear that I did okay in that part, because honestly... I had no clue if I would do okay writing those scenes or if anyone would even find it good or not! So, thank you for alleviating my fears about it and glad to hear that you enjoyed it!!

Oh, and yeah, I have some wonderful plans for that tail of hers!! :eek:penedeyewink::happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

As for the MC's nails, yeah... I tried several things and either it looked as it did or it looked like he was wearing nail polish... and that really was the effect of using a soft blue light in the lighting of the basement... made the skin tones look great, but made his fingernails look like shit... sorry, will work on that character's texture some for Book Two or avoid that light set in the future.
Well, if you ask me, you did great. ;) I always liked pegging but can't stand femdom, so finding such a scene in the game was really nice. As for the tail - can't wait to see what her imagination and depravity will cook up. :biggrin:
Don't worry too much about the nails, you more than make up for it with the rest of the models and it is just a minor complaint anyhow. However if you'll manage to fix it in future, you won't hear me complaining about it. :D

Did I play a different game? Lol What/where did this happen? (Were these the options that didn't pick?) :|
It was actually quite easy to miss, since I also missed it on my first playthrough of this version - I guess resisting fucking Edith's ass was too difficult... However, if you want to see it, you just need to

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Sadly I can't change the OP, else I'd seperate it a bit more visible so that people understand it better what is what, since the first row of links are the base versions links, the next 4 rows of links are the updates for that specific base version, the 6th row of links is the full uncompressed version, practically a new base version but it's too big for some people to download it as it seems so we can't take that as a base version as of yet....
The 7th row of links is the official compressed version ( >800mb ) it's the same as the full uncompressed version (FULL GAME) but with reduced image quality. And the 8th row is the unofficial compressed version ( >200mb ) same as the other 2 versions but with even lower image qualities.
But i dont know how to updated i need guide to this

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
But i dont know how to updated i need guide to this
There is a video guide on how to do it on the front page under "Installation Tutorial" spoiler tab....
Or you can just download the big file ;) It's the full game :) BUT beware that files of that size shouldn't be downloaded with a browser, use jdownloader2 or another download manager of your choice for such big files.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, if you ask me, you did great. ;) I always liked pegging but can't stand femdom, so finding such a scene in the game was really nice. As for the tail - can't wait to see what her imagination and depravity will cook up. :biggrin:
Don't worry too much about the nails, you more than make up for it with the rest of the models and it is just a minor complaint anyhow. However if you'll manage to fix it in future, you won't hear me complaining about it. :D
Whew!! Yeah, I am sure anyone looking at my browser history for the last two months would be shocked to see how many searches I did for guys getting reamed... heh... but, hey, at least it worked and I managed to pass it off like I had a clue! x'D

As for the tail... oh I am sure there are many, many things that Syrina will have in mind! :closedtongue:

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Whew!! Yeah, I am sure anyone looking at my browser history for the last two months would be shocked to see how many searches I did for guys getting reamed... heh... but, hey, at least it worked and I managed to pass it off like I had a clue! x'D

As for the tail... oh I am sure there are many, many things that Syrina will have in mind! :closedtongue:
lol...I can only imagine what that history shows...…

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Well here's my two cents about the game after finishing it. Although there are many choices, most of them leave to the same ending, the 3d renders look ... 3d, I am not used to see models look so glossy and I don't know, unnecessarily long sequence for the elf princess in the jungle coupled with tons of text, it's a visual novel alright, there's 4 sex scenes that I found while finishing the game in 1 run (ran into the game over screen once in the jungle) not counting the elf princess touching herself or wanting so the entire game

End scene for whatever reason the mc has painted nails .. I found it quite disgusting, the rape scene wasn't that bad or maybe I just did the right choice

I've come to a conclusion that game is heavily incest, BDSM, and homosexual themed

Story telling is 10/10
Renders 6/10

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
September?! Bluuuuuuueeeeehh :pokerFace: Though I am eager to get a chance with that delicious evil bitch Janice again, and Syrina, hm the possibilities. I hope in the end we'll need to choose a side :eazyHype:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
When have you even known people, equally in the wrong or just as guilty, to act with anything other than righteous indignation, or like their crap doesn't stink, when they think that they've been slighted?
  • Oh, you don't have to tell me twice- I have seen some people go through such mental-gymnastics to justify their actions, you'd think they were going for the gold. :) I recently got to experience this very thing not too long ago first-hand and if/when you try to call them on their B.S.- they'll hold the "Good Book" in front of them like a shield and wield their piety like it's a superpower, AND come up with such a compelling argument you almost begin to wonder IF you're the one that's wrong. So, yeah, sadly- I know of such people. :(

As for raining fires down from the heavens, in a 'scorched Earth' approach to dealing with the situation or those that have 'slighted' you... I suppose one could do that; and become the very monster that people will try to point you out to be... or you can find other ways and means in which to inflict your will and judgement upon them and still use them to and for your benefit. :evilsmile:
  • I get what you're saying, it's a case of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer", but this may not always be the best strategy. Even if you manage to get this person to work with you/for you- their loyalty is neither secured nor guaranteed; they were your enemy for a reason, typically nothing is going to change that- they will turn on you at the first opportunity and you'll only have yourself to blame. Eliminating the problem as soon as you can prevents it from coming to back to haunt you later- it's better to stab the Hydra in the heart, rather than cut of its head(s). I mean, honestly, how many times has this worked out for James Bond villains? :)
  • Y'all are right about that Conan clip- Darth, er James Earl Jones was amazing in that movie. I remember watching it with a buddy, and the scene you showed- he didn't quite get the philosophy behind it (never said any of my friends were the deepest of thinkers), but I remember him saying, "That was stupid- if he'd have thrown a sword from that height, he'd still have a sword..." So, yeah, completely over his head (Hellraiser eluded him as well, but that really wasn't a surprise). Lol

torn apart by a pack of rabid lemmings...
  • The visual that this creates is so epic that it should be included in AoaCB as a bonus scene or something... It's a pity they weren't hedgehogs- then they could say, "Dinsdale" while they devoured his worthless carcass. :)

Yeah, if shit like that had been in the Bible, I think it would've been awesome and a far better read!! LOL
  • Who knows- you might've still been a priest if the Bible had been that good. :) (Of course, then the world would've been deprived of your incredible vision...)

• Ahhh, Syrina's tail- the possibilities... I would like to go on record as saying that Syrina is the only one, historically, that I would allow to touch my heinie. Lol
Oh, and back when I said that Palanto's German accent made me break out the Scorpions CD's- I forgot the mention that Jamima's punishment made me break out the Quiet Riot LP's. \m/

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
September?! Bluuuuuuueeeeehh :pokerFace: Though I am eager to get a chance with that delicious evil bitch Janice again, and Syrina, hm the possibilities. I hope in the end we'll need to choose a side :eazyHype:
Yeah, right now, we are still a little early in the game... and the MC is just getting his feet beneath him and about to try his powers out for the first time, but from there out it will be a fast decent in to madness and the players trying to figure out where they will stand in the coming war...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • Oh, you don't have to tell me twice- I have seen some people go through such mental-gymnastics to justify their actions, you'd think they were going for the gold. :) I recently got to experience this very thing not too long ago first-hand and if/when you try to call them on their B.S.- they'll hold the "Good Book" in front of them like a shield and wield their piety like it's a superpower, AND come up with such a compelling argument you almost begin to wonder IF you're the one that's wrong. So, yeah, sadly- I know of such people. :(
Yeah some people take the whole "Shield of Faith" a little too far and sometimes actually use it to try and club people over the head with it... or try to fan the stench of their own shit away from them.

I have my own "faith" and much of it is disguised within the game's story, in a way, I am sharing my thoughts, beliefs and observations with others, but doing it in a way that they might listen, understand and form their own opinions.

My reach is limited, due to the subject matter that some may not 'get into' or will bother to try to understand because of the 'wall of text', but there are some, that I've found (such as yourself) that feel as I do, share the same kind of viewpoints and aren't afraid to look past the curtain of bullshit to glimpse the 'wizard' behind.

From this game, I have found the faithful... the hungry... the passionate ones who crave more than the simple shackles that life and others try bind us with. I have found those who don't mind me standing on a pulpit, sharing my vision and who hungers for something more than a thin wafer of entertainment and seeks more than a sip from the chalice. ;)

Man, I love my new 'church' and it's congregation!!! :eazyHype:

• I get what you're saying, it's a case of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer", but this may not always be the best strategy. Even if you manage to get this person to work with you/for you- their loyalty is neither secured nor guaranteed; they were your enemy for a reason, typically nothing is going to change that- they will turn on you at the first opportunity and you'll only have yourself to blame. Eliminating the problem as soon as you can prevents it from coming to back to haunt you later- it's better to stab the Hydra in the heart, rather than cut of its head(s). I mean, honestly, how many times has this worked out for James Bond villains? :)
True, but the abandonment of family, no matter how intolerable they may be, is a criminal thing to do. We are talking about individuals that know the deepest, darkest parts of us and the ways in which to hurt us most.

If a stranger, it is but a simple thing to move on, to leave them to the vultures... but a man whom turns his back on family... is that someone that the rest of the family would want to follow and believe in? Hence, the choice of punishment instead... this doesn't mean that one must 'trust' the family member, but it does mean that one can not simply cut them off either... for if you could do it to them, what is to keep you from doing it to the others?

• Y'all are right about that Conan clip- Darth, er James Earl Jones was amazing in that movie. I remember watching it with a buddy, and the scene you showed- he didn't quite get the philosophy behind it (never said any of my friends were the deepest of thinkers), but I remember him saying, "That was stupid- if he'd have thrown a sword from that height, he'd still have a sword..." So, yeah, completely over his head (Hellraiser eluded him as well, but that really wasn't a surprise). Lol
There are some in life who won't even get it, even if you hit them upside the head with a 2x4... those people usually grow up to be Marines. x'D

• Who knows- you might've still been a priest if the Bible had been that good. :) (Of course, then the world would've been deprived of your incredible vision...)
Yeah, for myself, probably not even then... I love my little FAP, she's sort of grown on me... but still... exit only! ;)

Oh, and back when I said that Palanto's German accent made me break out the Scorpions CD's- I forgot the mention that Jamima's punishment made me break out the Quiet Riot LP's. \m/
Yeah.... lol... when 'Gettin' hot 'n' nasty, climbin' in-between' some of these scenes and 'I'm-a rockin' in the mornin' and in the night' to get it done! ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes