Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Why the f*ck do i gender-bend into tentacle hell? At least give me a Futa-canon to defend myself!
Lol. True, but I was a tad disappointed by the MC's reaction to that whole situation (he may not be the sharpest tool on the tree)- Syrina (awww, sweet, delicate Syrina) did him a "favor", IF you're the "most wanted person on the planet (or dimension)"- it's probably best NOT to look like the "most wanted person on the planet (or dimension)". :p Whether you like da boobies you have or not- she did save your behind. Lol

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • I know I wouldn't have minded seeing Michelle be a "good girl". That's right. Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? C'mere. C'mon. You want the "stick"? You want the "stick"? Who wants the "stick"? Aww, that's a good girl. Such a good girl. You want a treat? Good girl. LOL
ROFL!!! Oh so bad!!

• Truly a shame- IF you followed them after "Nightsongs" they have some serious Blues chops.
For sure, for sure, for sure!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, truth be told, AC/DC and Motörhead are both debatable when it comes to classifying them into music genre, AC/DC are usually considered more as hard rock and Lemmy liked to claim they were punk rockers, I also wouldn't label few others mentioned as metal. :p Now, that being said, the line between hard rock and metal is as blurry as my eyesight the morning after New year's and the main reason I brought it up was because I was bored, cranky and felt like nitpicking. :p

That said, the listed are legendary bands, although I can't say I ever listened to Highway Robbery. Just went to see Iron Maiden few days ago on their EU tour though and man, can the old gents still play. Also caught AC/DC a few years back and I guess I was lucky, since Brian Johnson had to leave them soon after. Unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to not miss Lemmy's last tour. :/ As for the Lordi, I still remember when they managed to win the Eurovision song contest and I have to say their's was the only Evrovision song I ever liked. x'D
Missed the last round of Brian Johnson on tour with AC/DC before Axel took over and Malcom passed... but did get me some Lemmy... need to get me some Maiden and Zombie.

I think that I was lucky to be born in a time where music wasn't as broken down and labeled like it is these days, where there weren't so many lines to blur. Where when you walked into an RCA music store and you had Classical, Rock, Heavy Metal, Blues and a few others... now, these days... if there were such a thing as a record store, you'd be hard pressed to find a particular album from a group or band because each album could be in several different places.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So am i too late to complain about my post-verginal rectum?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh and NANI THE KURVA?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A narrative inconsistency has been spotted. MC laments over the question wheter or not THIS was revenge for him blocking the view of FAP even if player chooses a path in which MC does not block the view.
Damn... you are right, I forgot to have a flag added so that when players chose to either do Edith or Mariam, that the MC would state it was revenge for blocking the view, but a different reason if you selected the other options.

My bad... a result of me rushing to get things done and created my own continuity error. Going to have to fix that. *sigh*

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lol. True, but I was a tad disappointed by the MC's reaction to that whole situation (he may not be the sharpest tool on the tree)- Syrina (awww, sweet, delicate Syrina) did him a "favor", IF you're the "most wanted person on the planet (or dimension)"- it's probably best NOT to look like the "most wanted person on the planet (or dimension)". :p Whether you like da boobies you have or not- she did save your behind. Lol
Nail on the head! Wasn't really done in revenge, done to protect his identity from Queen Azera and crew... which will be mentioned in the next chapter... and a bit of a better reaction from our MC. ;)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
One thing I should also mention, is the fact that the game had already been "under review" two times previously by Patreon... the first time was because someone reported me both there and here on F95 saying that my game should be banned because it "forces people to play as the antichrist" and "makes them evil"...

...and the other time our game was reported was the month before the "bestiality" event in the story because of Claire's rape scene... so yeah, I sort of personally omitted that scene to not show what transpired in that room because I had already been reported two months in a row previously and got a little tired of the unwanted attention.
Yeah, that's the unfortunate and sad state of things right now.
If you think they're cutting off your creativity, forcing you to not include parts of the game that should be there, and if it's viable, pls consider making a patch outside of Patreon to reintroduce that content. You probably already know Lewdpatcher, and I'm pretty sure you can mention (not link) it in Patreon without breaking any rule.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, that's the unfortunate and sad state of things right now.
If you think they're cutting off your creativity, forcing you to not include parts of the game that should be there, and if it's viable, pls consider making a patch outside of Patreon to reintroduce that content. You probably already know Lewdpatcher, and I'm pretty sure you can mention (not link) it in Patreon without breaking any rule.
Yeah, @Palanto and I have discussed that, about adding additional content that is only available here or on our own website which we control, if we feel that there is a subject that we wish to touch on and explore much deeper... but as of right now, we've been able to explore the subjects that we've wanted without problems.

For now, Patreon has been pretty reliable in allowing us to tell a story that is heavily laden with incest without any problem... I think, because there is an actual reason for it being within the story (much like Game of Thrones) and isn't just done solely as a fetish, fap-fest, money hook that many games use it as.

But yes, should the need arises, or we feel that we would be doing something that would violate our relationship with Patreon, we would certainly find a way in which to provide the full story to our supporters what would include using F95.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Damn, I just come here to see if there was a patch to uncensor it :\
The game is really good, but I hate censorship
What censorship? I am strongly against any sorts of censorship and I haven't found that in Wicked Choices, are you sure that you posted that under the right game thread? Looks to me that you have multiple tabs open and accidentally left this message at the wrong thread.

U

User_32285

What censorship? I am strongly against any sorts of censorship and I haven't found that in Wicked Choices, are you sure that you posted that under the right game thread? Looks to me that you have multiple tabs open and accidentally left this message at the wrong thread.
or It seems that for some censorship means not getting what you want......

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
No, sorry, there isn't one and likely won't have one till sometime at the end of the game in September.
I'm very sorry to hear that it's completing so soon. It's a really wonderful game and I had hoped for another 4 or 5 months' worth of updates/expansions at least! I hope, if we only have 2 more updates to go, that they'll be huuuuge ones!

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I'm very sorry to hear that it's completing so soon. It's a really wonderful game and I had hoped for another 4 or 5 months' worth of updates/expansions at least! I hope, if we only have 2 more updates to go, that they'll be huuuuge ones!
its the end of the first part or arc or whatever its called. if im not mistaken there will be 3 parts. so this means 1/3 done. the whole story is far from completed

swextal

May 7, 2018
You have misinterpreted things. This is only the first part of the game. (Like in Episode 1 of a TV-series).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game and story isn't over... just the first part of the story is done (The Prologue and Chapters 1-6 of 18 Chapters), so there will be plenty of more in the future, @Guygee!!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes