ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Quaszog55, I am not a super big fan of people determining a direction of the stories I do, beyond the choices and opportunities that I present to them in the game... "Popular Vote" only works at the beginning stages of building a story to suit the needs of people/players, but once the determination is made and the story begins... it is going to be what it is going to be, regardless of public outcry.

I do not want to create the mess that we've seen with such titles like Big Brother, where the story suddenly warps from it's original intention to being a complete clusterfuck of mindless gibberish because of outcry.

This game isn't really just going to focus on the punishment and changes of William/Billie, it is ALSO going to focus on the changes and character development of his sister Claire, who will go from being the "timid, abused, submissive, broken doll" into being a "strong" young woman with "confidence" and "control", not just over William/Billie as she "Dominates" him... but over other aspects of her life as well.

Claire (as well as, Jamila and Edith) is going to be the biggest assets to the MC of "Wicked Choices" in the coming Books of that game, but to be the asset that she needs to be, she has to mature from being the "broken doll" that her mother and brother forced her to become... so, "Adventures of a Changed Boy" isn't just about William's change. ;)

swextal

May 7, 2018
Not long after @Palanto came onboard as the programmer, we began to discuss some of the things that we wanted to do and I also shared with him the mechanics that I would like to have in the game... regretfully, some of those ideas were impossible or very difficult to do in Ren'Py... it would be a huge burden on the programmer and would require several "offline" excel spreadsheets to keep track of counts, data and introduces level implementations to log all of the possible outcomes, choices and magic points, sex counts, allies, etc...

So we will be changing to a system that will hold and contain most of that data within the software, so none of that ever needs to be re-scripted and readjusted with each update we do monthly...

...but... the software is new to the both of us, requires some tweaking on our parts to match our goals and is a different programming language than Python which we've been using up to now.

Because of that, and since we didn't want to do a "trial and error" run with a new piece of software on our Main Story, we decided to do a "side-arc" story using William and his punishment as a stand alone product to test the abilities of the new software, get used to the new coding language we will have to use and get a working idea of the workflow that we will need to do when it does come time to return to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" using this new software.

We understand that this kind of story will not be everyone's cup of tea... and that there are some members here that won't play the game because of its subject matter... that is fine, I hope that they will come back when we return to the main story with the MC, our lovely little FAP: Syrina and Princess Lynara... if not, that is fine too.

My priorities is to our patrons, who contribute every month and to protecting the story, those things come first to me!

While I enjoy the people here who play our game, interact and are friends with us, my priorities will always be to those that support us and our efforts, providing them not just with a solid storyline, but with a software solution that can meet the needs of the game that we provide to them... which means taking the time to test it out, get a realistic idea of workflow and that will be done using "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy", to which our financial supporters have acknowledged and have chosen to support us doing.
I won't tell you what to do. You will get things worked out. And since you are developing in a quite unfamiliar environment (like me trying to understand why frogs can absorb oxygen through their skin and I can't) I'll try to get funds to support you. (But as always I have a In Reality Life too as everybody else).

I just can imagine the amount of paper sketches flying around, since Excel (or generic spreadsheets) are too slow :)

Keep up the good work. Some day I'll have the funds to help out.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
@Quaszog55
I do not want to create the mess that we've seen with such titles like Big Brother, where the story suddenly warps from it's original intention to being a complete clusterfuck of mindless gibberish because of outcry.

This game isn't really just going to focus on the punishment and changes of William/Billie, it is ALSO going to focus on the changes and character development of his sister Claire, who will go from being the "timid, abused, submissive, broken doll" into being a "strong" young woman with "confidence" and "control", not just over William/Billie as she "Dominates" him... but over other aspects of her life as well.
Yep, BB and first chapter of 'My Sister Mia'. Just went unbearable. I am totally for empowering nieces in order to help save the world. To few teenage femdom out there. Lets worship girls, too.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I won't tell you what to do. You will get things worked out. And since you are developing in a quite unfamiliar environment (like me trying to understand why frogs can absorb oxygen through their skin and I can't) I'll try to get funds to support you. (But as always I have a In Reality Life too as everybody else).

I just can imagine the amount of paper sketches flying around, since Excel (or generic spreadsheets) are too slow :)

Keep up the good work. Some day I'll have the funds to help out.
Thank you @swextal!!

And, yeah, I am pretty sure that @Palanto is tired of me repeated asking for current game information with me exclaiming "I don't remember, what was (insert lengthy question here)...?" as often as I do! :D

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Billie_GH02.png

Claire’s Return & Medical Update (August 15, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hope everyone is doing well and have been having a good week thus far!

Before I jump into my medical situation, I want to talk to all of you a little bit about the poll and “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” …

There has been an overwhelming response to the poll, which is still ongoing for now, but I want to assure you that though we will focus heavily on the results of it, the other two “options” will be available to players who are interested.

The poll is merely a form of measurement that we will use in deciding where the majority of interest is in regard to story.

For those who’ve expressed a concern about Claire, this “side-arc” story will not just be about William, but will ALSO focus heavily on her… including the changes to her situation and her personality!!

When we return to and begin “Wicked Choices: Book Two”, players will see the change in your niece… who will be much more in control of herself, her situation and will be a MAJOR component in helping the MC (you) of “Wicked Choices” to achieving your objectives in the coming role, including helping to corral your “conquests” for you.

Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” will tell that story in 3rd Person Perspective, allowing you to see and witness the actions that take place, as well as, hear the thoughts of those involved while playing the game and mostly from the perspective of KARMA, as she oversees the punishment of William, while guiding the choices of the characters involved and also witnessing the change in Claire and other members of the family.

While you will have objectives that can or need to be done for the characters of the story, you will have locations that you will be able to visit and “have fun” exploring and visiting, with unique situations that can occur depending on the character you are following and during the time of day.

As the game progresses, more and more places and location/character events will become available to you and some of our Patrons who are $20 and $30 supporters will find themselves peppered within the game… we will share more about this and other things once we’ve completed “Wicked Choices: Book One” in September.

Now, for those who were wondering and have expressed concern, I am pleased to report that I underwent the scope procedure (yes, through my ‘dipstick’ of which ‘uncomfortable’ doesn’t even describe the experience) on Monday and very happy to report that there were no masses, lesions or tumors found within the bladder!!

The doctor believes that the passage of blood is likely the result of an enlarged prostate pressing against the bladder walls at time of strenuous activity, causing the bleeding.

As a result, I am in the clear for now, continue taking my Flomax and my next appointment will be in February, unless I notice any changes in blood flow (as in ‘increased’) or symptoms of pain or trouble using the restroom.

So, thankfully, it does not appear to be cancer related… but, he did warn me that I need to remain vigilant and to inform him if things should change.

Don’t forget the poll is still open and if you haven’t participated in it yet, please do so!

Thank you to everyone who’ve provided support, expressed concern and care during these past months and look forward to talking to all of you again soon!

Thanks!
~Jack

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you @swextal!!

And, yeah, I am pretty sure that @Palanto is tired of me repeated asking for current game information with me exclaiming "I don't remember, what was (insert lengthy question here)...?" as often as I do! :D
Nah, everythings fine. It's not like you'd need to keep track of that :D Concentrate on the characters, story and the renders, the remaining things are my job ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nah, everythings fine. It's not like you'd need to keep track of that :D Concentrate on the characters, story and the renders, the remaining things are my job ;)
I knew there was a reason that I decided to keep you around (besides my wife begging me to adopt you)!! :Dx'D

swextal

May 7, 2018
Just feed ASLpro3D a treat from time to time so he's content and continue the awesome work you both do. Good programmer, Good story writer (etc.) (I hope you didn't find this offending)... (It was tried as a joke of Good Dog and so on).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D Glad to hear the test went well(at least the results) Can't wait for the side story and the end of the first book!!!!!
Thank you, my friend! I am happy as well, though not as much, it seems, as the wife who is very relieved!!

Like you, I can't wait to conclude the first book and switch gears, as well as, the douche' bags gender and can't wait to see what people think of it! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just feed ASLpro3D a treat from time to time so he's content and continue the awesome work you both do. Good programmer, Good story writer (etc.) (I hope you didn't find this offending)... (It was tried as a joke of Good Dog and so on).
LOL!! Actually, that kind of was the standing joke around here when @Palanto first came on board with us!! So you are pretty "spot" on with your joke! :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I knew there was a reason that I decided to keep you around (besides my wife begging me to adopt you)!! :Dx'D
x'Dx'Dx'D
Yeah I'm happy about the news too ;) And I can just imagine how your wife must've felt when she got the news :) Send her my love and sorry that I wasn't in discord today :(

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
So, thankfully, it does not appear to be cancer related… but, he did warn me that I need to remain vigilant and to inform him if things should change.
This is good to hear. Rest and relax when you can. Try not to over exert yourself.

On the off-chance you are still considering ideas for the title page of Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy

- Background: Mist/smoke. Karma slightly obscured within (from waist up); arms bent,held out before her, palms facing inward and down (like a marionettist). Karma possibly with a mischievous smile but 'cold' eyes.
- Foreground: Between Karma's hands, smaller images of William/Billie. Starting from left you have William in his 'evil' form (similar to how he looked when he was 'with' Claire and Janice watching). Next image (morphed or layered over) of William in shock/pain as his body starts to change. Progressive images morphed/overlayed of William becoming Billie (in forefront, right side).

swextal

May 7, 2018
LOL!! Actually, that kind of was the standing joke around here when @Palanto first came on board with us!! So you are pretty "spot" on with your joke! :D
Always here to please you master, except when I find flaws in story or programming. But that's more called bug reporting and spell checking and me and our kids mother are happy to help out with that.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
x'Dx'Dx'D
Yeah I'm happy about the news too ;) And I can just imagine how your wife must've felt when she got the news :) Send her my love and sorry that I wasn't in discord today :(
She sends her love back! :) And it's all good, I know that the new boss at your worksite is doing everything they can to KILL you with hours right now! :mad:

Reactions: UncleVT and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is good to hear. Rest and relax when you can. Try not to over exert yourself.

On the off-chance you are still considering ideas for the title page of Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy

- Background: Mist/smoke. Karma slightly obscured within (from waist up); arms bent,held out before her, palms facing inward and down (like a marionettist). Karma possibly with a mischievous smile but 'cold' eyes.
- Foreground: Between Karma's hands, smaller images of William/Billie. Starting from left you have William in his 'evil' form (similar to how he looked when he was 'with' Claire and Janice watching). Next image (morphed or layered over) of William in shock/pain as his body starts to change. Progressive images morphed/overlayed of William becoming Billie (in forefront, right side).
Hmm... a good idea there, @Sierra3, I will have to see if I can do something of that nature or something similar. I might have to talk to my friend HAG, who does the game Craving Curses, and see if he can put together a trailer for our game to match that scene or something similar!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! A really BIG help!! :)

Reactions: UncleVT and Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes