ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Always here to please you master, except when I find flaws in story or programming. But that's more called bug reporting and spell checking and me and our kids mother are happy to help out with that.
Well, lord knows, @swextal, that writers like me are what keep 'editors' and 'proofreaders' in business, so the additional help is needed!! Particularly when you take into account that our first game will clock in at over 150,000 words and around the same size of Stephen King's book: "IT" if it was printed!!! x'D

Reactions: Palanto

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry for my stupidity here but the op says:
Wicked Choices 0.5.2.0: (NOW RELEASED!!)
Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0: (COMING IN SEPTEMBER) So does that mean 0.5.2.0 is for the month of August ?
And the last time it was updated was says 2018-07-30 again sorry for my stupidity

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0: (COMING IN SEPTEMBER) So does that mean 0.5.2.0 is for the month of August ?
And the last time it was updated was says 2018-07-30 again sorry for my stupidity
Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0 was released in July
There will not be a release for this month... details of why can be found in the above posts by me.
And the last chapter of "Wicked Choices: Book One" (v0.6.0.0) will be released in September.

Hope that answers your question, @blahblah25

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
She sends her love back! :) And it's all good, I know that the new boss at your worksite is doing everything they can to KILL you with hours right now! :mad:
yeah... well there were worse times when I was younger and didn't care much... like 62h shifts and shit like that...

Nothing stupid there, seems like you got it pretty much figured out, even though 0.5.2.0 was released at the end of july you could still say it's the august release and there won't be anything new before september :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@ASLPro3D

My copy of Ebon Knights finally showed up today, though timing seems a bit suspicious (just finished rereading the 9th book in the Garrett P.I. series by G. Cook right as UPS showed up). Coincidence? :);)

Echocardiogram results show no changes (good or bad). However, I did get taken off of a statin they recently put me on as a 'preventative;' the side effects were doing a number on my body.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D

My copy of Ebon Knights finally showed up today, though timing seems a bit suspicious (just finished rereading the 9th book in the Garrett P.I. series by G. Cook right as UPS showed up). Coincidence? :);)

Echocardiogram results show no changes (good or bad). However, I did get taken off of a statin they recently put me on as a 'preventative;' the side effects were doing a number on my body.
Twas not coincidence, but Fate... combined with our lovely Karma!!

You'll have to let me know what you think of it, once you've read it. Must warn you, though, it is a bit different than Wicked Choices. As I am sure that @Palanto and @Wyrme can attest to. ;)

It is good to hear that you'll be taken off of the statin they put you on... hopefully, your blood pressure doesn't decrease when taken off of it. And though there is no change in the echocardiogram, that isn't necessarily a "bad" thing... while a more positive result would've been nice, no change is better than a "bad" result or change.

Enjoy the book! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
yeah... well there were worse times when I was younger and didn't care much... like 62h shifts and shit like that...
I was once like that as well, back in my prime... longest I worked in one job without a break, going home or sleep... 96 hours straight. But, the wife will also tell you that when doing so, I apparently crashed towards the end of it and customers of the store that I was working in thought that I had been robbed and killed, called the cops expecting that I was dead... I wasn't of course, but my system did shut down and the wife had to transport with me (while I was unconscious) to the hospital where I slept for a day and a half without waking up.

Since then, she made me quit that job and won't permit me to work more than 24 hours without sleep... boo... hiss, hiss... boo!!

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Ahhh, the other realm that master Jack created for our enjoyment. Do have fun @Sierra3 . I wait with abated breath for the continuation of that (world's)story, whether through Jack's straight prose or if @Palanto 's RPG idea can take root. To be honest, I want both to see where that particular story wanders and to run through those streets and raise my own form of havoc. Call me greedy, if you must, but I see much fun to be had in both. I will not spoil( the holes in my tongue will attest), but I am sure you will enjoy and see his style in the nuances of the novel.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
It is good to hear that you'll be taken off of the statin they put you on... hopefully, your blood pressure doesn't decrease when taken off of it. And though there is no change in the echocardiogram, that isn't necessarily a "bad" thing... while a more positive result would've been nice, no change is better than a "bad" result or change.
Already feeling better w/o the statin, and it has only been one day. Still not quite sure why they put me on it other than possibly 'standard procedure' (never had cholesterol or blockage problem). One of the side effects was it shot my blood sugar level up almost 200 points (was 316 yesterday when went to rehab, Wednesday was 200 after exercising). Normally runs around 130.

Enjoy the book! :)
Thanks, I plan to. I have been reading it a little while now and so far... Math!:eek::biggrin::p

Darkin

Apr 17, 2017
i'm trying play game from the beginning, and after prologue game went to credits page and finished. can someone suggest what to do with that? i attached my save, just in case

swextal

May 7, 2018
Well, lord knows, @swextal, that writers like me are what keep 'editors' and 'proofreaders' in business, so the additional help is needed!! Particularly when you take into account that our first game will clock in at over 150,000 words and around the same size of Stephen King's book: "IT" if it was printed!!! x'D
We are the (L)users making things happen. I don't mind if some misspelling occurs. I'm at a Plexgear keyboard where every key around 789, yui, hjk, nm and space tends to double bounce around all the time (they are backlit keyboards for SEK 99 so you can't except wonders). I don't have all the time free, but I can happily supply you with typos we spot. Trying to make the game better.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Story seems interesting, the models are bit waxy? Or synthetic? I dunno how you would call it.

This also falls into the same trap as ToML where the dialogue is more novel type rather than visual novel type. Which isn't a bad thing mind you but it's a little iffy and wordy sometimes when having a visual element in a visual novel game helps out.

Otherwise though, the game is pretty good, fantastic job!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Already feeling better w/o the statin, and it has only been one day. Still not quite sure why they put me on it other than possibly 'standard procedure' (never had cholesterol or blockage problem). One of the side effects was it shot my blood sugar level up almost 200 points (was 316 yesterday when went to rehab, Wednesday was 200 after exercising). Normally runs around 130.
Holy crap! That is wicked high for a blood sugar count!! Are they trying to make you diabetic?? Very happy to hear that they took you off of that stuff... wow!!!

Thanks, I plan to. I have been reading it a little while now and so far... Math!:eek::biggrin::p
:hushedface::rolleyes::angel:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i'm trying play game from the beginning, and after prologue game went to credits page and finished. can someone suggest what to do with that? i attached my save, just in case
It sounds as though you only downloaded and tried to play the patch which would give you that sort of error.
You have to download the 0.4.4.1 Base game and then download and install all of the patches that come after it... or you can just download and play v0.5.2.0 - Full (Uncompressed) (3.37 GB) or either one of the "crunched" or "skunked" versions here Official, compressed, pre-patched version
0.5.2.0:
or Unofficial "Crunched" Compressed Full Version:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We are the (L)users making things happen. I don't mind if some misspelling occurs. I'm at a Plexgear keyboard where every key around 789, yui, hjk, nm and space tends to double bounce around all the time (they are backlit keyboards for SEK 99 so you can't except wonders). I don't have all the time free, but I can happily supply you with typos we spot. Trying to make the game better.
I use an ROCCAT ISKU+/Force FX, backlit, gaming keyboard... which is INDEED extremely pressure sensitive and took me a bit to get used to it when I bought it to replace my old keyboard back in April; and it wasn't only till a couple of weeks ago, that I tried to use it with my Nostromo N52 to lose myself for a bit in Skyrim during my brief break from the game.

It is an okay keyboard with some faults to it, the keys are a bit closer together than I am used to, but I am finally getting used to it.

If you have time and would like to do so, that would be most appreciated! :)

Reactions: Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Story seems interesting, the models are bit waxy? Or synthetic? I dunno how you would call it.

This also falls into the same trap as ToML where the dialogue is more novel type rather than visual novel type. Which isn't a bad thing mind you but it's a little iffy and wordy sometimes when having a visual element in a visual novel game helps out.

Otherwise though, the game is pretty good, fantastic job!
Thank you @godotccf for the review and thoughts about our game!

Sorry about some of the conditions of the characters, a lot of that can be attributed to perhaps the textures or lighting that we are using while rendering, or the fact that I am, quite honestly, more of a writer than I am an artist...

...hence the reason for as many words also. ;) Part of it is my desire to make sure the universe that we are creating for everyone is unique, immersive and realistic... and also to try and cover up for the art as well. LOL

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Thank you @godotccf for the review and thoughts about our game!

Sorry about some of the conditions of the characters, a lot of that can be attributed to perhaps the textures or lighting that we are using while rendering, or the fact that I am, quite honestly, more of a writer than I am an artist...

...hence the reason for as many words also. ;) Part of it is my desire to make sure the universe that we are creating for everyone is unique, immersive and realistic... and also to try and cover up for the art as well. LOL
Yeah it's fine :D I really enjoyed it, and I might actually go for a swing at your Patreon if you keep it up. And with regards to the 3rd person narrative, it's ok and adds more depth to the characters.

EDIT: Also there seems to be an issue at the start of Chapter 2. Where I named my character differently but it changed back to Mike at the start. :O

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes