Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So far it's ok then. It fixed the naming issues, and I can always speedrun through Chapter 5.
Yes you can, but sadly most people think it's an "annoyance" so I'll try to fix the bugged savegames with this "questionaire" now all that's left is to add a question which chapter you finished last and adding the stuff for chapter 5 part 2.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So far it's ok then. It fixed the naming issues, and I can always speedrun through Chapter 5.
p.S.: Hopefully you didn't "overwrite" your old save :) Because the next patch will be the "real" 0.5.2.1 which wouldn't work on the last save you just made :) If you did overwrite your save let me know, then I'll do a special small fix for you so you can use the real patch after that :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017

Patch v0.5.2.0 to v0.5.2.1
for all versions (Small and Big file size) v0.5.2.0 needs to be installed before installing this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Front page edited to include the new patch update, as well as, the change log. Will update with Android update when it is finished uploading to Mega.

Can you please update the "Latest Updates" @UncleVT and thanks!! :)

Reactions: Palanto and UncleVT

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Are there anyone can make full updated torrent file? Or are there anyway to download 3.5gb in Mega once?
As long as you use a browser like Google Chrome, you are able to download 2gb or higher without a problem. Edge and IE forces you to download Mega's app otherwise.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
but it is giving quate error
I don't know why it would be... all I can suggest is maybe try downloading the "crunched" and compressed version (found here: ) which is only 273mb and then just download the new patch just released today.

Reactions: Palanto

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Glad to read that you C- word clear! Had a similar thing happen to me a few months ago, it's a damn scary thing.

Really happy to see this update. Nice piece of world building and use mythology. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@ASLPro3D can you put ntr tag in the game? i did not think this game did have this type of content and downloaded it, (from what i can see that Terry , wife of the mc cheats on him with some other dude, the tag of cheating is confusing since it can be only the mc cheating....ntr is usually used in this fórum when the mc is in a relationship and the wife,gf is the one that do the cheating, )

have in mind that im not complaining but id like a tag to solve the problem for those of us that dont like that type of content.

Thanks ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Glad to read that you C- word clear! Had a similar thing happen to me a few months ago, it's a damn scary thing.

Really happy to see this update. Nice piece of world building and use mythology. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Yeah, @hisstoryman, it was disconcerting, frightening, stressful and distracting while undergoing all of the tests to determine if it was or not... I think, of the both of us, my wife was perhaps the most frightened by the experience.

Thank you for the comments on the game and happy that you are enjoying it!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D can you put ntr tag in the game? i did not think this game did have this type of content and downloaded it, (from what i can see that Terry , wife of the mc cheats on him with some other dude, the tag of cheating is confusing since it can be only the mc cheating....ntr is usually used in this fórum when the mc is in a relationship and the wife,gf is the one that do the cheating, )

have in mind that im not complaining but id like a tag to solve the problem for those of us that dont like that type of content.

Thanks ;)
Actually, @djkunn, that isn't NTR... she wasn't taken or seduced away from him, nor did she have sex with the other guy in front of the MC. So, truly, it is strictly just "cheating" on both the part of the Wife and the MC... no, NTR.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Actually, @djkunn, that isn't NTR... she wasn't taken or seduced away from him, nor did she have sex with the other guy in front of the MC. So, truly, it is strictly just "cheating" on both the part of the Wife and the MC... no, NTR.
that may be but is how ntr is used here since there is no other tag to specify who is doing the cheating.... ntr and cheating is kinda the same in that way, i agree.... but the cheating tag is usually in games that have harem route so its confusing since people like me think is the mc doing the cheating, not the other way around, thats why in this fórum they use ntr tag to solve that problem ;)

to be more clear... they use it to warn people that a heroine, be it wife, gf, mom , sis ...etc may be having sex with others beside the mc

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Nice an update i'll play it maybe later or in a day or so! I have a few games to catch up on and i need a clear head to play it.
Can't wait though one of the best games on this site!
Really folks if you see this and have not played it i say do so, don't worry about the one tag you see up there it only happens once and is needed for the story!
My only worry is some of my favorite characters dying, but for real give this game a try!
Look even Kurt Angle a man who won a gold medal with a freaking broken neck says it's true you must try this game!
giphy (1).gif

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
that may be but is how ntr is used here since there is no other tag to specify who is doing the cheating.... ntr and cheating is kinda the same in that way, i agree.... but the cheating tag is usually in games that have harem route so its confusing since people like me think is the mc doing the cheating, not the other way around, thats why in this fórum they use ntr tag to solve that problem ;)

to be more clear... they use it to warn people that a heroine, be it wife, gf, mom , sis ...etc may be having sex with others beside the mc
With all due respects, then the others are using the NTR tag incorrectly.

If anything, and should the wife leave the MC, then this would be Netori... not NTR.

I have a "cheating" tag that is displayed... as that is actually what transpires in the game. I do not want to falsely advertise my game to pique the interests of people that get into that fetish, only to have them find out and have them complain that it isn't true NTR (which it isn't).

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes