Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I have my own "faith" and much of it is disguised within the game's story, in a way, I am sharing my thoughts, beliefs and observations with others, but doing it in a way that they might listen, understand and form their own opinions.
  • Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the World's First Pervangelical Ministry! Lol (Damn, now I wanna listen to Ministry...)

I have found those who don't mind me standing on a pulpit, sharing my vision and who hungers for something more than a thin wafer of entertainment and seeks more than a sip from the chalice. ;)
  • You start passin' out Kool-Aid- I may have to re-evaluate some things... (*edging towards the back of the church*) :)

an, I love my new 'church' and it's congregation!!! :eazyHype:
  • I have a strong feeling that it could become the greatest church in the world- and tax free status! :p

True, but the abandonment of family, no matter how intolerable they may be, is a criminal thing to do. We are talking about individuals that know the deepest, darkest parts of us and the ways in which to hurt us most.
  • I agree to a point- betrayal (as you are well aware) is not an easy thing to accept or come to terms with, at least right away, pain is pain. There are a lot of pros and cons that need to be considered before forgiveness is even on the table. If they hurt you first, how badly they hurt you, can you even stand to look at them, hear their voice, be in the same room, etc.,. Fortunately, this latest one was a "friend"/acquaintance- so it's not as severe, but y'all can't even fathom the punishments that I've come up with for them in the deepest, darkest, recesses of my mind. Think rock salt and sandblasters (and maybe some lemon juice). Lol :evilsmile:

those people usually grow up to be Marines. x'D
  • Ooooh, gonna catch some FLAK for that one... LMAO Not everyone is cut out to be a "self-propelled sandbag". :)

I love my little FAP
  • You are not only one, my friend. She is truly special (and utterly adorable). ;)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, for myself, probably not even then... I love my little FAP, she's sort of grown on me... but still... exit only! ;)
Hey, don't knock it, till you've tried it. :biggrin: But yeah, joke aside, it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, so the rest of us pervs appreciate your dedication and willingness to sail into unknown waters. And I'm quite certain you'll be able to explain your search history by something like: "I was just looking at it for research purposes." :p

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Tried game - i think its cool (if you roaming there, you will see games mostly without plot and idea. WC - are not from them) 3d renders reminds me daz vicky (before genesis) but really okey.
Well just add - i think its cool to be see ingame some good angelium (or daemonic) for characters and some naive too, in mc part.
Some time ago plays some mod for Crusader Kings about Lilith church and get dejavu from your chating here)

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
played the game for the first time and loved it
great story
little spoiler daughter fucking the dog (nice twist), april fools joke (gave me a heart attack) damm funny and ending up chained in the dungeon as a women lol (never trust a demon )
1 thing i didnt like was that you didnt had the choose to not rape your niece at the ritual (end for now)
fucking a drugged (sedeted) girl is rape (look at bil crosby)
but keep the story going i want to see where this is going to end and 1 thing is sure the mc doesnt have to worry about the blackmail any more (incest is common in the family)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • Ooooh, gonna catch some FLAK for that one... LMAO Not everyone is cut out to be a "self-propelled sandbag". :)
Heh... as a former "high-velocity, projectile stopper", I am sure I can be forgiven. ;)

And... since I am back to work on the exciting, last chapter of the game... time to play this and crank it up! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey, don't knock it, till you've tried it. :biggrin: But yeah, joke aside, it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, so the rest of us pervs appreciate your dedication and willingness to sail into unknown waters. And I'm quite certain you'll be able to explain your search history by something like: "I was just looking at it for research purposes." :p
Just so long as our loveable pervs know that we will go the extra mile to tickling their fetish bone, I will proudly weather any suffrage that might be triggered by my unusual search histories... as well as, my "favorites" and "reading lists"!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Tried game - i think its cool (if you roaming there, you will see games mostly without plot and idea. WC - are not from them) 3d renders reminds me daz vicky (before genesis) but really okey.
Well just add - i think its cool to be see ingame some good angelium (or daemonic) for characters and some naive too, in mc part.
Some time ago plays some mod for Crusader Kings about Lilith church and get dejavu from your chating here)
Thanks, @triniarin, glad that you enjoyed it!!
Never played Crusader Kings, will have to look into at some point and check it out. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
played the game for the first time and loved it
great story
little spoiler daughter fucking the dog (nice twist), april fools joke (gave me a heart attack) damm funny and ending up chained in the dungeon as a women lol (never trust a demon )
1 thing i didnt like was that you didnt had the choose to not rape your niece at the ritual (end for now)
but keep the story going i want to see where this is going to end and 1 thing is sure the mc doesnt have to worry about the blackmail any more (incest is common in the family)
Actually, during the ritual with Jamila, the sedation wore off... She was only briefly sedated to prepare her and the basement for the ritual (and also to help numb her a little down below to prevent pain from losing her virginity)... so not really a "drug rape".

As for the "blackmail", well... as mentioned elsewhere, while it is true that incest is somewhat common within the family, the threat of "blackmail" can still work against the MC if he doesn't want his wife to know that he cheated and committed adultery on his wife (he doesn't know that his wife has been cheating on him, only we do right now)... so, Janice might still have leverage over the MC... unless he can counter the leverage somehow... ;)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Damn, I just come here to see if there was a patch to uncensor it :\
The game is really good, but I hate censorship
@Mwanted there's no censorship in our game... the scene was purposely "omitted" and written the way it was because I deemed unnecessary to show for storytelling purposes. Those who read it would understand what was transpiring within the room even without the visual and since the MC wasn't going to stand there and watch, there was no point in providing any sort of visual... as the reader was capable of creating that visual themselves.

Also, I wrote it the way I did (so that visuals didn't need to be included), because I was unsure as to how players would react to that scene, as well as, avoid being on Patreon's hit list for their "TOS witch hunts"... the previous chapter already had a scene that many people would have trouble with (Claire's Rape) and felt I didn't need to fully alienate our patron's and fans by including a visual bestiality romp in the bedroom in the next release, when showing that scene wasn't necessary.

There is a difference between censorship and that of omission... this was simply omission, not censorship.

Reactions: Palanto and Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@Mwanted there's no censorship in our game... the scene was purposely "omitted" and written the way it was because I deemed unnecessary to show for storytelling purposes. Those who read it would understand what was transpiring within the room even without the visual and since the MC wasn't going to stand there and watch, there was no point in providing any sort of visual... as the reader was capable of creating that visual themselves.

Also, I wrote it the way I did (so that visuals didn't need to be included), because I was unsure as to how players would react to that scene, as well as, avoid being on Patreon's hit list for their "TOS witch hunts"... the previous chapter already had a scene that many people would have trouble with (Claire's Rape) and felt I didn't need to fully alienate our patron's and fans by including a visual bestiality romp in the bedroom in the next release, when showing that scene wasn't necessary.

There is a difference between censorship and that of omission... this was simply omission, not censorship.
Yeah, you're right. What you just wrote makes totally sense.
I went a little ahead with the story, and.. congratulations, you truly created a fantastic VN.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, you're right. What you just wrote makes totally sense.
I went a little ahead with the story, and.. congratulations, you truly created a fantastic VN.
One thing I should also mention, is the fact that the game had already been "under review" two times previously by Patreon... the first time was because someone reported me both there and here on F95 saying that my game should be banned because it "forces people to play as the antichrist" and "makes them evil"...

...and the other time our game was reported was the month before the "bestiality" event in the story because of Claire's rape scene... so yeah, I sort of personally omitted that scene to not show what transpired in that room because I had already been reported two months in a row previously and got a little tired of the unwanted attention.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
  • Ah yes, the African-American brother of Bing. LMAO (Sorry, low hanging fruit...)

And... since I am back to work on the exciting, last chapter of the game... time to play this and crank it up! :D
  • Hell's to the Yeah. \m/ You seem to be a fellow rivet-head- have you ever heard of Lordi? I may have asked this before, can't recall*, but I try to tell the "cool kids" about them that I know if they know who "Vic Rattlehead" is... If not, you should check them out- it has an old school Metal sound (think KISS, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister- that era). "If it's too loud, you're too old!" :p

Just so long as our loveable pervs know that we will go the extra mile to tickling their fetish bone, I will proudly weather any suffrage that might be triggered by my unusual search histories... as well as, my "favorites" and "reading lists"!
  • Always keep in mind that Rule34B is always in effect- this is a dangerous statement to make. Lol
*Edit: I am old, after all. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • Ah yes, the African-American brother of Bing. LMAO (Sorry, low hanging fruit...)
*snickers*

• Hell's to the Yeah. \m/ You seem to be a fellow rivet-head- have you ever heard of Lordi? I may have asked this before, can't recall, but I try to tell the "cool kids" abut them that I know who "Vic Rattlehead" is... If not, you should check them out- it has an old school Metal sound (think KISS, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister- that era). "If it's too loud, you're too old!" :p
Yes, heard of them and like some of their stuff, but didn't really find out about them till the late '90's from the Internet... but yeah, I am definitely an old metal head but you left out Iron Butterfly, Black Sabbath, Dio, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Motorhead, Saxon, Megadeth, Highway Robbery, Pantara, Metallica, White Zombie.... god, so many great ones to mention!! ;)

• Always keep in mind that Rule34B is always in effect- this is a dangerous statement to make. Lol
I will live and die by Rule34!!! LOL Can't pass up things like Daphne and Thelma in a lesbian, bestiality romp with Scooby-Doo!! x'D

Reactions: Sarum and Dreadder

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
but you left out Iron Butterfly, Black Sabbath, Dio, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Motorhead, Saxon, Megadeth
  • Tsk, tsk- someone else is getting old. :) I believe I alluded to MegaDeth by mentioning "Vic Rattlehead"... :p Also, I love "Pantara bread, so good. Lol You forgot to mention Helloween, Metallica, Armored Saint, Dangerous Toys, W.A.S.P., Elf, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Venom, Cinderella*, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Danzig, Guns 'N' Roses, Motley Crue (don't remember the macro for umlauts), Testament, Vixen- Lol- I could do this all day. I frickin' love Metal! If you haven't, you should check out Black Label Society too. \m/

Can't pass up things like Daphne and Thelma
  • Hmmm, I wasn't aware that she survived her meteroic plummet to the bottom of the canyon with Louise. I'll have to check that out. (wait for it) (he'll realize it soon enough) (okay. time.)- I do recall someone named Velma on Scooby-Doo, though. LMAO (Sorry, it's just a "low-hangin' fruit" day- I guess.)
Edit: I've never heard of Highway Robbery- are they any good? Any members from other bands or a new group outright?

*they kinda got a raw deal with head-bangers- a LOT of people didn't listen to them because they were discovered by Bon Jovi, but they were solid musicians (and not just metal). :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
  • Tsk, tsk- someone else is getting old. :) I believe I alluded to MegaDeth by mentioning "Vic Rattlehead"... :p Also, I love "Pantara bread, so good. Lol You forgot to mention Helloween, Metallica, Armored Saint, Dangerous Toys, W.A.S.P., Elf, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Venom, Cinderella*, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Danzig, Guns 'N' Roses, Motley Crue (don't remember the macro for umlauts), Testament, Vixen- Lol- I could do this all day. I frickin' love Metal! If you haven't, you should check out Black Label Society too. \m/

• Seems I am not the only one getting old, your eyesight is failing too, I did mention Metallica... heh. ;) So we both are old and senile! :D

• Hmmm, I wasn't aware that she survived her meteroic plummet to the bottom of the canyon with Louise. I'll have to check that out. (wait for it) (he'll realize it soon enough) (okay. time.)- I do recall someone named Velma on Scooby-Doo, though. LMAO (Sorry, it's just a "low-hangin' fruit" day- I guess.)
Actually, I did write that, but my phone's autocorrect seems to have incorrectly, corrected me... damn thing. Don't even get me started on trying to use Discord on the phone... makes me want to go back to the days of flip-phones.
Edit: I've never heard of Highway Robbery- are they any good? Any members from other bands or a new group outright?
Highway Robbery was from the '70's if you want, check out their song "Fifteen" from their "For Love and Money", it will blow your mind just how heavy they were in an age that had barely heard heavy metal!

*they kinda got a raw deal with head-bangers- a LOT of people didn't listen to them because they were discovered by Bon Jovi, but they were solid musicians (and not just metal). :)
Yeah, I can think of a few bands that got passed by because Bon Jovi had something to do with them... kind of a shame really.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I was unsure as to how players would react to that scene
I didn't need to fully alienate our patron's and fans by including a visual bestiality romp in the bedroom
  • I know I wouldn't have minded seeing Michelle be a "good girl". That's right. Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? C'mere. C'mon. You want the "stick"? You want the "stick"? Who wants the "stick"? Aww, that's a good girl. Such a good girl. You want a treat? Good girl. LOL

Seems I am not the only one getting old, your eyesight is failing too, I did mention Metallica... heh. ;) So we both are old and senile! :D
  • Dammit, dammit, dammit. :)

Actually, I did write that, but my phone's autocorrect seems to have incorrectly, corrected me... damn thing
  • Oh, the trouble that has gotten me into...or used to...

Highway Robbery was from the '70's if you want, check out their song "Fifteen"
  • I shall have to look into this. \m/

Yeah, I can think of a few bands that got passed by because Bon Jovi had something to do with them
  • Truly a shame- IF you followed them after "Nightsongs" they have some serious Blues chops.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
*snickers*

Yes, heard of them and like some of their stuff, but didn't really find out about them till the late '90's from the Internet... but yeah, I am definitely an old metal head but you left out Iron Butterfly, Black Sabbath, Dio, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Motorhead, Saxon, Megadeth, Highway Robbery, Pantara, Metallica, White Zombie.... god, so many great ones to mention!! ;)
Well, truth be told, AC/DC and Motörhead are both debatable when it comes to classifying them into music genre, AC/DC are usually considered more as hard rock and Lemmy liked to claim they were punk rockers, I also wouldn't label few others mentioned as metal. :p Now, that being said, the line between hard rock and metal is as blurry as my eyesight the morning after New year's and the main reason I brought it up was because I was bored, cranky and felt like nitpicking. :p

That said, the listed are legendary bands, although I can't say I ever listened to Highway Robbery. Just went to see Iron Maiden few days ago on their EU tour though and man, can the old gents still play. Also caught AC/DC a few years back and I guess I was lucky, since Brian Johnson had to leave them soon after. Unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to not miss Lemmy's last tour. :/ As for the Lordi, I still remember when they managed to win the Eurovision song contest and I have to say, theirs was the only Evrovision song I ever liked. x'D

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So am i too late to complain about my post-verginal rectum?
Oh and NANI THE KURVA?!

A narrative inconsistency has been spotted. MC laments over the question wheter or not THIS was revenge for him blocking the view of FAP even if player chooses a path in which MC does not block the view.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes