Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Even I wouldn't make that sort of promise!!
  • Well, I would and stand proudly behind my decision. Lol Are you saying that you wouldn't do whatever Our Lady Mistress Syrina commands?! Heretic! Blasphemer! Angelion!
Well, I have finally caught up to the rest of the class and just finished Chapter 5 Part 2- Wow. Just Wow. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to drag everybody down into my little pit of depravity, but I did. IF they could be involved in the ritual- they were. :) Syrina did say that she need ALL the power or as much as I could provide for her- well she got the Bonus Plan. :) I didn't even re-load and play out the different options. As I said before, not using a walkthrough (even if one were published), I'm making the decisions as the Anti-Christ, sticking with them, and I think I'd make a pretty good one. Lol
The only real downfall I see with introducing all of these new characters is we kinda already know that some of them won't be around when the final curtain falls- and that's truly a shame, but hey- omelettes and eggs... :p With my dying breath I will make sure that Syrina at least survives.

Although, I did have a heart-stopping, 4th Wall breaking moment when I went to visit Edith. As y'all already know- I LOVE this game and when I had to replay it from the beginning I actually used my real full name (which I haven't done for any other games, but this one- I wanted the experience of being immersed in the story) and when Mariam addressed me with my proper surname- I almost fell out of my chair! It was such a sudden and jarring thing that I wasn't sure what was happening at first. It had been quite some time since entering my details that it completely slipped my mind. Lol

Just thought I would let the rest of world know how stupid I can be at times. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Safetydummy yep, I will NEVER submit to one of my own creations... that's when Madness starts! :D

As for the fourth wall, I did that not long ago too... just popped in my information to test the game, saved it and shut it down... that was around Chapter 4 part 1.... the other day, wanted to see how everything looked in the new version and about shit myself when Edith called me by name... I actually had to open the damn editor to make sure that it was coded properly and that I hadn't accidently slipped my name into the writing of the story by accident and had it cut and pasted into the game.

But, boy, there is like this fleeting moment of panic that surged through me when Edith said my name and not "Mike Preston's".... so I can totally relate!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just realise that this BOOK is almost at the end and its a BOOK. and I don't do well with books.
I hope the next books will be just a good, and funny XD
Yup, after one long year, it is finally reaching it's conclusion and, you are absolutely right, it is indeed a BOOK!! It already has more words in it than my published novel which was over 470 pages in length... placing the game, when finished, at around 800+ pages!!

Not bad for a year's work!! And, really, a great way to entertain people!!

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for the latest update and i love how it played out, Can't wait to get revenge for Claire, kinds sucks i have to wait to September for the next update.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy yep, I will NEVER submit to one of my own creations... that's when Madness starts! :D

As for the fourth wall, I did that not long ago too... just popped in my information to test the game, saved it and shut it down... that was around Chapter 4 part 1.... the other day, wanted to see how everything looked in the new version and about shit myself when Edith called me by name... I actually had to open the damn editor to make sure that it was coded properly and that I hadn't accidently slipped my name into the writing of the story by accident and had it cut and pasted into the game.

But, boy, there is like this fleeting moment of panic that surged through me when Edith said my name and not "Mike Preston's".... so I can totally relate!! :D
There's nothing wrong with a Li'l Madness- especially if that "Li'l Madness" just so happens to be a demon-iturized Syrina. :)

Okay, so I'm not the only one and- as you can attest, it catches you off guard even if only for a fraction of a second. If anyone in the game uses my middle name- then you've programmed the game to steal our souls without our knowledge... I know I've never entered that info before- anywhere. Lol

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I see the Bestiality tag is it in the Game ?
Pretty sure none yetf
just one scene early in the game when you can spy on the daughter, you don't really see anything it's more implied as the MC dosn't stay to watch.
What Nekura said.

Hey the download for PC 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 Mega is broken. Can you fix it?
This one should work (they somehow got replaced X_x )

syrina says 'we need that power, povname, to find cybele and to protect ourselves etc etc'

povname?!?
Yep, that's your new name :) Well no actually that one is already fixed in my files, usually ASLPro3D wrote [povname] in all places where your firstname was adressed by any character, but in this case he just wrote povname without the brackets, that's why I didn't see it :) since it's supposed to be [pl.name] and not [povname] I had replaced all occurences of [povname] with [pl.name] ;)

Sorry about that, I had to push through the release without really proofreading or adding the side images yet. :) But I'll sit down this weekend and add them (also fixing all bugs I can find, and maybe if I have the time I'll proofread it myself one more time instead of depending on all of you to tell me where the typos are :D )

p.S.: Here is the MAC Link for 0.4.4.1 to 0.5.1.0:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yep, that's your new name :) Well no actually that one is already fixed in my files, usually ASLPro3D wrote [povname] in all places where your firstname was adressed by any character, but in this case he just wrote povname without the brackets, that's why I didn't see it :) since it's supposed to be [pl.name] and not [povname] I had replaced all occurences of [povname] with [pl.name] ;)

Sorry about that, I had to push through the release without really proofreading or adding the side images yet. :) But I'll sit down this weekend and add them (also fixing all bugs I can find, and maybe if I have the time I'll proofread it myself one more time instead of depending on all of you to tell me where the typos are :D )
that was the only instance i saw, man he's finally gotten to bang 2 chicks, he needs to bang more! bang them all except for his wife hahaha

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
that was the only instance i saw, man he's finally gotten to bang 2 chicks, he needs to bang more! bang them all except for his wife hahaha
Yes, made sure that it really was the only occurence, seems like it was :) Yeah finally some action for the MC :D

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Links to the PC and MAC 0.4.4.1 to 0.5.1.0 have been fixed on the front page... for some reason the end quote mark that's supposed to be placed at the end of the URL link got themselves lost and missing and had to put them back in... but links are working again (sorry about that) and now to scroll through all the messages and catch up!

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hm, I guess that in my review I was more on target that I knew with the Vallejo comparison :p
Yeah, it was pretty much on target @pavar, I am an old "Heavy Metal Magazine" fan of the 70's and 80's, so I am sure that I've been a bit influenced by Luis Royo's, Dorian Cleavenger and Boris Vallejo's work in my own stuff as a result...

The REALLY screwed up thing of it all, little would I know back in those days that I would eventually grow up and work with two of those three (Luis Royo and Dorian Cleavenger)... life can take strange turns!! :D

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for the latest update and i love how it played out, Can't wait to get revenge for Claire kinds sucks i have to wait to September for the next update.
Yeah, not to happy that it won't be out till September either, but "life" happens. Glad to hear that you liked it, though!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes