ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hm, a church where everybody thinks he is crazy and alternate paths with one of them leading to him/her/it doubting even himself and gradually loosing his sanity .....
Yeah, thought pretty much along the same lines, @pavar!! Opens some really interesting possibilities and might just be the key to Queen Azera finding out about his connection to the "antichrist" and create an attempt to enlist him against his uncle.... hmmmm.....

Reactions: pavar and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How about having Edith signing him up in girl form for a retreat for troubled teens, where the staff abuses him in every conceivable way?
Hehehe... an interesting idea, however, I think Edith is going to have her hands full taking care of Janice and retraining her into being a human again... well, a submissive one at least. LOL

Reactions: pavar and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
mega won't dl that large a file.
No... when using Mega while using Microsoft Edge or I.E. it won't download a large file (over 2gig) without you putting Mega's app on your computer to manage the download... but if you use Chrome or Firefox, you can download files that size without the app and any problems...

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Name gets reverted to default when I load a save.
Is this a bug or is there something I need to do to fix it?
In the latest version 0.5.2.0? You should usually get a questionaire in that case, if you go through it you should be able to change your name again and get the savegame fixed....

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hey @Safetydummy!! Long time, no see, my friend and, as always, thank you for the kind words to all of our efforts on the game!!

Yeah, sounds like you've a bit of catching up to do... never fear, though, I am sure it will provide some good entertainment when you have the time to do so! ;)

Yeah, just dealing with IRL stuff and playing a handful of "bite-sized" games just to pass the time. Lol How've you been?
It's good to hear from you and (what I've played of) the updates is far better than I could have ever imagined. You never cease to amaze, Lord Vader. :)
AND as advertised- I managed to 'tard up the simple act of updating this game (yes, with written and video tutorials)... I didn't realize that I had a buried instance of "WickedChoices-pc" inside the "WickedChoices-pc" folder, so when I did the overwrite- it overwrote the files in the main folder, but (for some odd reason) it was still using the .exe for the 4.5.0 version- even though when I clicked the game version.txt file it said "5.2.0". So the game wouldn't progress past Lynara in the Church with the wandering fingers (almost sounds like a game of Clue. Lol), and none of the saves were in the 5.2.0 folder. So after transferring the saves to the correct folder and deleting the 4.5.0 instance and then (just for good measure) re-updating the already 5.2.0 version to 5.2.0 once again. Everything appears to be in working order now- I still get some Rollback Errors when I tried to load earlier saves, but it didn't do it to all of them- just a couple. :)

Also, I saw the Sigs in the OP and would consider it a great honour to allow others to see it and hopefully "convert to the Darkside", but HOW do you put a signature at the bottom of your box/thing below your comments?

Anyway, I'm now headed to Chesapeake Bay and into unknown territory...

rendurial

May 29, 2018
@ASLPro3D Just found this game late last night. After reading a bit of this thread, decided to download and give it a try. Wow is all I can say. Loved the story, and the renders where nice as well. Will definitely be visiting Patreon after the 1st. I can't wait until the next update!!!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I see it now.
I only downloaded the base and the updates. Didn't notice the full most recent release. Thanks
The full most recent release is the same as updating from 0.4.4.1 all the way up to 0.5.2.0 :) So if you downloaded the 0.5.1.x to 0.5.2.0 update and had all previous versions installed, it should work :)

Incest ? With who mother or sister aunt cousin ?
Hmmm, for "now" just with a niece, a niece like girl which isn't really a flesh and blood niece. And as Princess Lynara, with her aunt (which turns out to be even closer than an aunt but I don't want to spoiler too much) but planned is a lot more in this world, for now there are plans for 3 books, book 1 will be finished with the next update.

*snip*
Also, I saw the Sigs in the OP and would consider it a great honour to allow others to see it and hopefully "convert to the Darkside", but HOW do you put a signature at the bottom of your box/thing below your comments?

Anyway, I'm not headed to Chesapeake Bay and into unknown territory...
Alright here's the long and difficult way to put a banner image with a link to the games thread into your "Signature" ;) Which is the box below all your comments ;)
Depending on the image you want to use, copy the link of it for this purpose we'll just use the one I have down in my signature:
Code:
https://f95zone.com/attachments/48061/
Now First: Hover over your username in the top right corner of the screen ->
Second: Click on Signature (second button in the left list) ->
Third: Enter this code into the box (change the link to the image to the one you want between
):
Code:
[CENTER]
[URL=https://f95zone.com/threads/wicked-choices-v0-5-2-0-aslpro3d.5925/][IMG]https://f95zone.com/attachments/48061/[/IMG][/URL]
[/CENTER]
which will look like this (clickable to get to the threads first page):

That's pretty much all you have to do :) If you want to add another image of another thread, before or after this one, just add another line under
Code:
[CENTER]
or above
Code:
[/CENTER]

@ASLPro3D Just found this game late last night. After reading a bit of this thread, decided to download and give it a try. Wow is all I can say. Loved the story, and the renders where nice as well. Will definitely be visiting Patreon after the 1st. I can't wait until the next update!!!
Thanks for trying it and for the positive feedback we appreciate it :) Please make sure to read this post before considering the patronage next month:

rendurial

May 29, 2018
@Palanto Thanks for the heads up post. Will still be hitting it on the 1st. Not doing it for the updates persay, but to contribute to the game. I just wanted to show you guys that I enjoyed the game. I have no problems with no update in August.(had already seen earlier that the next update wasn't until Sept anyway) There have been very few games on here that I've enjoyed enough to consider patronage, and this is definitely one of them. Even more so that the creators/devs of the game are the ones actually posting the game to this site in the first place, and letting those of us that choose to go to Patreon to do so of our own free will, even though the majority of the stuff can be had for free.

*side note* Is it ok to use the code you put in your most recent post to add the game pic/link to my sig? I know how it's done, just don't have any of the pics(or links to pics) to use myself.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hmm I always suspected that scene might influence the story later on, but if the author forgot it himself that might be a wrong assumpiton. :)
No, I keep notes on the story with all of the open story threads (ask Palanto, he's seen notes that go as far as chapter 22 I think... and we are only about to start Chapter 6 :rolleyes:) ... wrote the paths down so I didn't have to remember all of them (I am old, remember? x'D) or incase something happened to me the story could still move forward in some way (so long as JarJar, isn't added into it!) without me if it has to.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi @ddodeadman!!

Glad to see that you've found us and decided to give the game a try and we really appreciate the kind words of praise and the review you posted about it, I can't thank you enough!

Thank you so much for your faith in us and our project and look forward us becoming friends here and have you visit and interact in the thread here and share your thoughts, interests and views as we move forward in things!! Some of the best ideas and direction in story that we've gotten has come from here, so don't hesitate to interact!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Palanto Thanks for the heads up post. Will still be hitting it on the 1st. Not doing it for the updates persay, but to contribute to the game. I just wanted to show you guys that I enjoyed the game. I have no problems with no update in August.(had already seen earlier that the next update wasn't until Sept anyway) There have been very few games on here that I've enjoyed enough to consider patronage, and this is definitely one of them. Even more so that the creators/devs of the game are the ones actually posting the game to this site in the first place, and letting those of us that choose to go to Patreon to do so of our own free will, even though the majority of the stuff can be had for free.

*side note* Is it ok to use the code you put in your most recent post to add the game pic/link to my sig? I know how it's done, just don't have any of the pics(or links to pics) to use myself.
Just an FYI @ddodeadman, I am an old school gamer that came from the days of Intellivision and Odyssey, to the programing days of COBOL and FORTRAN, to the C64, PC Jr and 2600 and where "Shareware" ruled the BBS and introduced mIRC...

Where games like Zork and Akalabeth were "Try Before You Buy: Shareware" games where the players contributed money for exactly the reason that you mentioned... because you wanted to support the creator and encourage them to continue making games.

I miss those days and believe that was the actual concept behind Patreon, but sadly, too many creators have just treated it as a "money grab" and look upon the community here and in other places as "lost money"... which really isn't the case.

I have and will ALWAYS view F95 as a community of gamers that have been "burned one too many times" and that is filled with people that are looking for entertainment in an industry that has been long ignored (yeah, Leisure Suit Larry was funny to play... but not really "Adult") and people that for years have felt ostracized in a market that, until recently, was only being catered to by the Japanese on a large scale or by individuals like me on the low end.

@F95 is an excellent place to meet like-minded individuals who are looking to be entertained, discuss games and storylines, share creativity, support and ideas... which is why we are one of the biggest supporters of this website and use part of the money that we make from our game on Patreon to support and keep this place going...

...that, and we've made a lot of great friends here, like you, who we can share our lives and interests with.

Yes, won't lie, would be GREAT if we could make tons of money off of our work (or at least be able to make enough to turn this into a fulltime work gig for us), but whether we make $1,000 a month or $10,000 a month, you will ALWAYS find us here and helping to support this site and it's awesome community!!

Now... about the signatures... please by all means, if you want to help get the word out about us by doing so, we'd appreciate it GREATLY!! If you don't want to create one yourself, we have links to some that were already made by me and some created by the very talented @Krull on our front page.... or by visiting the following links:

Created by @Krull:
Created by me:

Thank you so much for your support and your friendship!!!
~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, just dealing with IRL stuff and playing a handful of "bite-sized" games just to pass the time. Lol How've you been?
It's good to hear from you and (what I've played of) the updates is far better than I could have ever imagined. You never cease to amaze, Lord Vader. :)
AND as advertised- I managed to 'tard up the simple act of updating this game (yes, with written and video tutorials)... I didn't realize that I had a buried instance of "WickedChoices-pc" inside the "WickedChoices-pc" folder, so when I did the overwrite- it overwrote the files in the main folder, but (for some odd reason) it was still using the .exe for the 4.5.0 version- even though when I clicked the game version.txt file it said "5.2.0". So the game wouldn't progress past Lynara in the Church with the wandering fingers (almost sounds like a game of Clue. Lol), and none of the saves were in the 5.2.0 folder. So after transferring the saves to the correct folder and deleting the 4.5.0 instance and then (just for good measure) re-updating the already 5.2.0 version to 5.2.0 once again. Everything appears to be in working order now- I still get some Rollback Errors when I tried to load earlier saves, but it didn't do it to all of them- just a couple. :)

Anyway, I'm not headed to Chesapeake Bay and into unknown territory...
Well, I for one am glad to see ya still breathing... even if you are ignoring us to play "bite-sized" game! :D
As for tarding up the game... I've done it myself... sometimes my brain doesn't "engage" properly and follow any sort of commands that me (or my wife) sends me... so, don't feel bad!! ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes