Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Do you have any problems with other mega links at the moment? How do you download from mega? In your browser, through download manager or something else?
Usually mega is pretty fast, if you have a free account check the settings and make sure you set those
parallel download connections up to 6.

tklmeelmo

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Actually, I have a pay account through Mega. I tried a couple of other downloads and found all downloads were slow, so I rebooted and that seemed to correct things. I appreciate the response.

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Hmm...can i make a suggestion ? While you wait for the next Chapter, try the Elsaverse Triology. That's my Gold Standard for Visual Novels. "Dreaming of Elsa ", "Rescue for Jessica " and "Finding Miranda " exclusively in this order. I think it's right up your alley ! Now, i'll get straight to the point : "Love ". From experience, and learning, most people don't "love " . They "need ". Boy meets girl. Boy likes girl. Boy wants to keep girl. Boy thinks he loves the girl, but one day, he wakes up, realises there's a person inside that girl, and decides to throw that person in the bin and replace it with someone else. The most common error Men make with girls. Men objectify Women through their bodies, Women objectify Men through their status. When i was 17, i fell head over feet . I would've died for that girl. She would've been a cover model , had she not a bad eye. She no self-esteem. So , i came in, and helped her see her worth, inside and outside. It worked, in no time flat, she dumped me for an older guy, who had a car. Lesson learned ! It wasn't the last time my heart was broken, until i had an epiphany, from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet ", "if Love pricks you, prick Love back and soon you'll conquer it. ". Few months later, i met this girl, and we're close to our 20th anniversary. Oh, "i liked your comment ".
Many thanks for the suggestion I will look into them.
Could I ask, though, what in particular makes you rate them so highly ?
Also, congratulations on the 20th - I only managed 18 years.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Many thanks for the suggestion I will look into them.
Could I ask, though, what in particular makes you rate them so highly ?
Also, congratulations on the 20th - I only managed 18 years.
I'll try. You know how so many games make you feel like an asshole for playing them ? Or how you have to be a complete douchebag ? Tlaero's novels are the opposite of that. you always come out with a feelgood vibe. The Characters feel human, they have personality, quircks, and it's classic storytelling. The Dreamgirl. The Arc of the Hero. You get the girl by NOT being an asshole. And yes, they're hot as hell, BUT it's not "wham bam, thank you Mam ", you feel it's a unique person. I'm trying really hard not giving away any spoilers, here, so don't take MY word for it, just give them a go, and i'll hear your thoughts later. Just figured that Tlaero's novels are "so you", that i passed the suggestion along.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I'll try. You know how so many games make you feel like an asshole for playing them ? Or how you have to be a complete douchebag ? Tlaero's novels are the opposite of that. you always come out with a feelgood vibe. The Characters feel human, they have personality, quircks, and it's classic storytelling. The Dreamgirl. The Arc of the Hero. You get the girl by NOT being an asshole. And yes, they're hot as hell, BUT it's not "wham bam, thank you Mam ", you feel it's a unique person. I'm trying really hard not giving away any spoilers, here, so don't take MY word for it, just give them a go, and i'll hear your thoughts later. Just figured that Tlaero's novels are "so you", that i passed the suggestion along.
Yep, I second this. They're sort of like the Marvel Studios of adult games since the games exist in the same universe and has crossover. Pandora is also another game Tlaero worked on with her dev partner Mortze, who does the art/graphics. For more info, Patreon is:

edit: Apologies @ASLPro3D for promoting other games in his game thread. It was mentioned, so I just wanted to help give more details.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yep, I second this. They're sort of like the Marvel Studios of adult games since the games exist in the same universe and has crossover. Pandora is also another game Tlaero worked on with her dev partner Mortze, who does the art/graphics. For more info, Patreon is:

edit: Apologies @ASLPro3D for promoting other games in his game thread. It was mentioned, so I just wanted to help give more details.
No apologies needed, @constantine, I think people need to know that there are alternatives out there for them that are based upon their desires, preferences and form of gameplay. Doing that reduces the likelihood of them just being dissatisfied and grumpy! ;)

Also, it brings games to mine and the wife's attention that we may want to play as well. :eek:penedeyewink: As well as, those who know us, know that we have absolutely NO PROBLEM advertising and discussing other people's games (even within our own).

Man, every time I see your name, I can't help but think about Hellblazer!! :evilsmile::happyblush

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
No apologies needed, @constantine, I think people need to know that there are alternatives out there for them that are based upon their desires, preferences and form of gameplay. Doing that reduces the likelihood of them just being dissatisfied and grumpy! ;)

Also, it brings games to mine and the wife's attention that we may want to play as well. :eek:penedeyewink: As well as, those who know us, know that we have absolutely NO PROBLEM advertising and discussing other people's games (even within our own).

Man, every time I see your name, I can't help but think about Hellblazer!! :evilsmile::happyblush
Cool. Just wanted to make sure I didn't step on any toes. I registered under the name constantine because I liked the sound of it, but indeed, Hellblazer comes to mind as well. I admit, I haven't read much of Hellblazer. I only have a casual knowledge of the series (I watched the movie, but it was bad).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't much of a fan of the movie... it is a shame that because of today's standards in television and Hollywood, that you aren't able to show smoking, that even the television show was a bit off from the source material. I would love to see what Netflix would be able to do with it, because what they did with The Punisher was awesome a pretty dang true to the source material.

As for toes, no toe to step on in this thread... I want the members here to feel like they can come and be themselves, talk about the things that matter to them... as a creator, it helps for me to know who my audience is and what interests them so that I can make our stuff better... and also form friendships that will last beyond this game. :)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Michelle01.png

(Update)
Hello everyone, hope that you are having a good weekend thus far, and for those in the U.S. had a good holiday before having to return to work.

The wife and I, along with @Palanto Games, have been hard at work on both all of the work done on “Wicked Choices” from the Prologue through December’s “Wicked Choices: Chapter Three”, as well as, been working hard on January’s “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four”.

NOW, with the new core programming of the software that @Palanto Games has done, it will make the choices that you make in the game actually have VALUE, CONSEQUENCES and MEAN SOMETHING… not just in the current chapter that you play, but in each following chapter that follows!!

Of course, this means that, as mentioned before, you will have to start the game over from scratch to take advantage of these new features and abilities…

None of this could be done without Palanto Games coming on board with us and dedicating so much of his time to making our game better and being just as passionate about it as the wife and I are!!

We want to take him home with us and keep him!! :)

With that said, I suppose we should get back to work here… but before I go, I would like to THANK all of you here on F95ZONE who have chosen to follow the story thus far and to interact with us, as well as, THANK those of you who’ve come over to Patreon to support us!!

THANK YOU!!

To thank you, please accept these HD Wallpapers of Michelle (one of your daughter’s in the game) that you can download:

Michelle02.png

And for those interested in a little bit more information about Michelle…

*** WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS ***

Michelle Preston (or last name of your choice) is your eldest daughter and, probably, your most troublesome.

Somewhat antisocial, but not self-involved, Michelle is often described as being your ‘Gothic Princess’, dressing in dark and gothic style clothing, regularly dying her hair or choosing to lounge around the house in front of the television or barricade herself in her room while not at work.

Although your time with your niece has altered the way that you look at her some, you still think of her as your innocent little girl… but that could change if you discover the dark secret that your daughter has been hiding from everyone…

…and… if you do… how will you respond???

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I am going to go and spend a little of what's left of Sunday with my wife before she has to go back to work tomorrow... and YOU should spend some time with your girlfriend and kids, let things just float around in your mind and we can talk more after we've spent time with our women (or all we'll have left are 3D characters to play with, lol) and gotten a little rest. :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Well, I am going to go and spend a little of what's left of Sunday with my wife before she has to go back to work tomorrow... and YOU should spend some time with your girlfriend and kids, let things just float around in your mind and we can talk more after we've spent time with our women (or all we'll have left are 3D characters to play with, lol) and gotten a little rest. :)
And this is what happen when someone spend too much time behind a computer.....confusion between main thread and PM (for who it was intented) hahaha

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hehe thought the same just now ;)
Well, doesn't matter :) Thank god no chapter spoilers or something like this in it ;)
The spoiler about my gf and the kids doesn't bother me so it's alright :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes