ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
FRAK... yeah that was supposed to be in PM... ugh... too many conversations at once and windows opened... sorry. :(

Reactions: Palanto

Jason Slaughter

Nov 26, 2017
Newcomer to these type of games and i must say Im loving your Visual novel more than most, Great story line that evolves well, please keep it up and I will do my best to not lurk and actually support your efforts.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

(Update)
Hello everyone, hope that you are having a good weekend thus far, and for those in the U.S. had a good holiday before having to return to work.

To thank you, please accept these HD Wallpapers of Michelle (one of your daughter’s in the game) that you can download:

Although your time with your niece has altered the way that you look at her some, you still think of her as your innocent little girl… but that could change if you discover the dark secret that your daughter has been hiding from everyone…

…and… if you do… how will you respond???
Any chance to get a wallpaper of the top "Michelle" (Gothic Ver.) without the text - and the gray "fog" extended edge to edge (no black) - doesn't hurt to ask??? Lol
Think it would look great on my desktop :heartcoveredeyes:
Also found this somewhere (forgot where sorry) - really like the "grainy?" effect.
_.jpg.jpg
Cheers

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Newcomer to these type of games and i must say Im loving your Visual novel more than most, Great story line that evolves well, please keep it up and I will do my best to not lurk and actually support your efforts.
Welcome to our humble abode, Jason, it is nice to have you here!
Feel free to come out of lurk mode and visit anytime, love the conversation and friendship! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Any chance to get a wallpaper of the top "Michelle" (Gothic Ver.) without the text - and the gray "fog" extended edge to edge (no black) - doesn't hurt to ask??? Lol
Think it would look great on my desktop :heartcoveredeyes:
Also found this somewhere (forgot where sorry) - really like the "grainy?" effect.
View attachment 44248
Cheers
Hey bud, I will get on doing that for you tomorrow, the least I can do for all of the help you've been providing us here! :)

Reactions: Palanto and Twistty

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
not just in the current chapter that you play, but in each following chapter that follows!!
Hi,
I just wanna a tiny precision, so chapter 3 will include prologue/chapt 1 and 2, and will the new system will make changes in the previous chapters?
I mean will choices impact chapter 1 and 2 or it will be only from chapter three that the choices will influence the game?

thanks

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes... we will be posting a full changelog of the new system later this week once we finalize everything, but Chapter 3 will include the Prologue and previous chapters and will have to start over to take advantage of all of the new goodies that we have for everyone in it! :)

Jason Slaughter

Nov 26, 2017
Yes... we will be posting a full changelog of the new system later this week once we finalize everything, but Chapter 3 will include the Prologue and previous chapters and will have to start over to take advantage of all of the new goodies that we have for everyone in it! :)
....I would like to thank you for putting out a well thought out game, I found your game while looking for a quality flowing story-line that makes some sense with the sexual content that we are all here looking for, please dont fall into the pure lewdness that seems to attract some of the audience and authors, stay on the path that you are on and you will keep those like myself that are looking for quality as well as erotica. Oh, and as i go thru the story=line a bit more, I hope I can also put forward constructive criticisms as well as praise.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
....I would like to thank you for putting out a well thought out game, I found your game while looking for a quality flowing story-line that makes some sense with the sexual content that we are all here looking for, please dont fall into the pure lewdness that seems to attract some of the audience and authors, stay on the path that you are on and you will keep those like myself that are looking for quality as well as erotica. Oh, and as i go thru the story=line a bit more, I hope I can also put forward constructive criticisms as well as praise.
Thank you for such praise and, honestly, you think the game is good now... wait till you see what you'll be able to do and accomplish with the new features that @Palanto Games and I have been adding into the system!! Not only will your choices matter throughout the game, but you'll also have relationships to grow, build or risk losing for starters!!

WE *looks at @Palanto Games with a don't forget look* WE... plan to make this one of the best games out there!! Sticking with the storyline and character development with sexual content and emotion... with maybe a few NPC's to still have mindless sex with here and there. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Thanks so much!!!
It exactly what I wished for.:heartcoveredeyes:
(Hope it wasn't too much work to add the "fog"?)

The bottom one - I just found on a site somewhere?
Just wondering where it came from - lol

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
- Thanks so much!!!
It exactly what I hoped for.:heartcoveredeyes:
(Hope it wasn't too much work to add the "fog"?)

The bottom one - I just found on a site somewhere?
Just wondering where it came from - lol
Nope, not too much work, plus, you've helped me out here and always make sure that the front page of this tread is updated correctly, so it was the least that I could do!!

That's the main menu from Chapter One... looks like someone trimmed it down to take out the menu bar from the game, but I posted the full photo, which part of it is covered because of the menu's directory. ;)

Reactions: Palanto and Twistty
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes