ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I worked as a manager at one of the big chain computer stores here in the US and actually had a customer call and complain (I kid you not) that the mouse pad was too small... that he couldn't get the "arrow thingie" to the spot on his monitor like he wanted and needed because the mouse was at the edge of his mouse pad...

Regretfully, I thought he was kidding and that it was a practical joke till he yelled at me for being dismissive about his situation, eventually breaking down into tears over the phone... needless to say, he was quite relieved to discover you could pick up and move the mouse without breaking the computer to keep moving the arrow icon.... but yeah, people can be... challenged... some days.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I worked as a manager at one of the big chain computer stores here in the US and actually had a customer call and complain (I kid you not) that the mouse pad was too small... that he couldn't get the "arrow thingie" to the spot on his monitor like he wanted and needed because the mouse was at the edge of his mouse pad...
hmmmm.... so many to chose from...
the "go to" reply...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the "I dont need this job anymore and somebody has to tell him" reply...

the "opps, I forgot to mute the phone" reply...

or yes, the "haha funny joke mate" reply...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
".. that he couldn't get the "arrow thingie" to the spot on his monitor like he wanted and needed because the mouse was at the edge of his mouse pad... eventually breaking down into tears over the phone..."

Lmfao - that is so funny and sad at the same time - hahaha:eek:penedeyewink:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I kind of felt sorry for the guy, I mean he was probably a few years older than my dad and this was still back in the late 90's... but yeah... awkward though! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Citrine.png

New Software and “Wicked Choices: Chapter Three” now shipping to $30 Patrons and Update (December 4, 2017)

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening everyone, we hope that you all had a great weekend and everyone is getting ready for the holiday!

“Wicked Choices: Chapter Three” is now being shipped to the $30 Patrons and they will be the first ones that get to log their choices and uncover one of the largest secrets about the Angel & Demon war that has been transpiring for Eons!!

“Wicked Choices: Chapter Three” will be released here on F95 on December 18-20th for all of you to enjoy as well.

I ask that who get's it before not ruin it for anyone, but I assure you, it is going to be quite a SURPRISE for all of you!!

Over the weekend we, along with our good friend @Palanto Games, have been working hard to add even more bells and whistles to make your gaming experience better playing “Wicked Choices” and have been hard at work on the script for “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four” … where Princess Lynara finally leaves her home to try and find (YOU) the Antichrist… and this chapter is HOT, HOT, HOT and your choices as Lynara is going to be important!!

Thank you to everyone who has remained around with us and those that joined us this month, and thank you very much to our wonderful friends who have been getting the word out there about our game!!

Now, about Citrine the Soothsayer...

*** WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

Once a very gifted and talented student of “Rhianna the Oracle” before she became “Rhianna the Heretic” and set into exile, Citrine the Soothsayer has taken Rhianna’s place beside Queen Azera to do her bidding without question.

At only 116 years of age, Citrine is the youngest to have every managed the title of “Soothsayer” or “Oracle” and she wears those titles proudly.

Unlike her teacher, Citrine has no problem and enjoys dabbling in the dark arts of magic to achieve the results that her Queen requests of her and she even believes that she can be the one that can prevent the old prophecy foretelling the reign of the Antichrist from ever coming to pass…

…and she looks forward to being able to experiment on and make life a living hell for the Antichrist!!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Citrine the Soothsayer looks sweet! :heartcoveredeyes:
"At only 116 years of age" - lol
I personally love the "skin" effects.
New update looks like it will quite exciting.
Thanks ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, figured the Oracles and Soothsayers are much like the Medicine men or women of other tribes where they would mark themselves with tattoos to show their statuses and as they get older they darken. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Rhianna01.png

(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Another week has slid past us, guess I can use that term now as we have snow on the ground here, and we are making some great headway in the work that we’ve been doing.
Though unpaid right now, Palanto continues to work hard with us on adding more features and updates to the game’s software and taking a lot of pressure off of the wife and myself (thank you my friend).

While I can’t share what a lot of these features are right now, they will really help to improve on your abilities as the Antichrist or as Princess Lynara in the game and also provide the additional bells and whistles that you’ve been asking for or those that we wanted to see added to the game.

Speaking of which, we need to get back to work, just working on the renders for January’s “Wicked Choices 0.4.0” release and moving forward in the things we need to do.

We thank all of you that continue to remain with us, believing and supporting us in our work and goals, it is GREATLY appreciated and are very fortunate to have you in our lives!!

Thank you! <3

*** WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

At 421 years young, Rhianna the Heretic has led an interesting and complicated life.

Once an accomplished Oracle who faithfully served the throne for her mother, and later for her sister, Queen Azera, Rhianna thought she had it all… that is, until she proposed an alternative viewpoint to the prophecy regarding the ‘Age of the Antichrist’.

Now, replaced by her pupil, Citrine and cast out in exile and labeled a ‘heretic’, Rhianna has made herself a home in the deep jungle that covers much of the Isle of Rakuen.

There, within the lush greenery, Rhianna the Heretic bids her time, shoring up her defenses and waiting for Princess Lynara to seek her out as the prophecy foretold…

…only by helping the young princess can she ever hope to save the people who have long forsaken her and branded her as a traitor.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
PS: Love your new Sig @Twistty!!! Makes us feel all warm and gooey inside!! :) ;)
Not that original on my part - I know - lol.
Time came to change my old siggy - so I stole yours - didn't think you would mind?
At first I enlarged it - and it looked good - but also looked silly on this thread - so I changed it back to the size you are using. :eek:penedeyewink:
(But if we both did it - mmmmm ????)

Cheers
Ps. Hi - and

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Would it be possible to do the same with yours?
Sure don't think ASLPro3D would mind?
(Be fun to run a batch command and change it for all members - lol - but might not go over too well?)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, made some new sigs for people to use here if they want to promote our game "Wicked Choices"... I don't do near as well as @Krull does, but these should work if you want to use them...

asl_Banner519x130.png
(the original ASL Sig resized per request of @Twisty
)

carina_sig01.jpg
(Carina - )

lynara_sig01.jpg
(Lynara - )

syrina_sig01.jpg
(Syrina 1 - )

syrina_sig02.jpg
(Syrina 2 - )

Last edited: