Sep 9, 2016

I like them.
Here's some generic ones from me too:

View attachment 48089 View attachment 48091
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/12/59277_wickedc-fan1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/12/59279_wickedc-fan2.gif
Its always a happy day anytime @Krull stops by.
They look great (but all you artwork does - so thats not surprising!):)
Thanks again!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

I like them.
Here's some generic ones from me too:

View attachment 48089 View attachment 48091
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/12/59277_wickedc-fan1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/12/59279_wickedc-fan2.gif
You have my eternal thanks, @Krull!!
Thanks for coming out of retirement just for us, you really made our holidays!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
LOL @UncleVT just saw your new profile pic and now can't stop hearing the song or singing...

Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth stood still... but he told us where we stand (ON OUR FEET!)

I am an old, old RHPS fan!! :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
LOL @UncleVT just saw your new profile pic and now can't stop hearing the song or singing...

Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth stood still... but he told us where we stand (ON OUR FEET!)

I am an old, old RHPS fan!! :D
Hehe Same generation and same tastes in different parts of the world. I was lucky to have an uncle 4 years older than me who introduced me to the world of rock and freaky. While everyone went to the disco and went crazy with Saturday Night Fever, I died with RHPS and rock recitals. It was worth it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I was introduced to it by my uncle as well (my uncle Mike is 9 years older than me), and yes, around the time of Saturday Night Fever (BORING)... back when we could bring toast to the movies and dress up as characters... man, those were really great times and I had such a crush on Columbia (oh yum)... Hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock and roll!! :)

Reactions: Palanto and UncleVT

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
the footbal club of my loves won a cup after many years. Club Atlético Independiente
Argentina !!
Felicitaciones y atención a los excesos de celebración :)

Nb: i cheat with google trad because i can make me understand in French/English/Italian but my spanish sounds like....you guessed.

feliz Navidad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OT
And today the footbal club of my loves won a cup after many years. Club Atlético Independiente, 17 international cups.

Sorry guys, I'm very happy.
I don't mind OT posts in the thread, you are our FRIENDS and we WANT to know what is going on in your lives, not always just talk about our game!

Congratulations to you and your team! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you and raise a glass in joy with you! :)

Reactions: UncleVT and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Argentina !!
Felicitaciones y atención a los excesos de celebración :)

Nb: i cheat with google trad because i can make me understand in French/English/Italian but my spanish sounds like....you guessed.

feliz Navidad

I don't watch a lot of sports and really don't like or watch American Football... but with the beautiful girl that @El bacca Del Chew just posted, I would certainly watch more South American Football!! ;)

Having hot models and girls is part of the reason why I got into NASCAR Racing... ;)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
With more developers joining the F95 community all the time - and being a very important part of this site - by giving support, help, answering question, accepting feedback, etc. It's only fair that we as the "sharing community" - do our part to support them also. And maybe we can do more to help you as developer's in the new year! :)

Thanks ASLPro3D and Palanto Games - for making this site - just that much better - by sharing your game here with us., and for being an active part of our community also. :happyblush

PS - I made this for a reason - wil someone please hit it!!!:eek:penedeyewink:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes