tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you play from scratch there are no bugs, play from old save = dead in the water. When this took on a sci-fi roll I was pumped and immediately wanted to change MC's name to GOR but when bestiality reared it's ugly head it was the recycle bin for this one. I dig a lot of kinky shit but that is even worse than loli for me and I detest loli...

Tags updated in OP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i played it and even looked thru the images, i find zero bestiality, unless you count claire's brother, he's so sub-moronic he's barely human.

U

User_10739

i did not see that at all... and that's barely bestiality, there is no penetration which is a requirement.
Really? do we need to see it to get offended by it?
My examples don't show it but confirm it for the naysayers. If they want to warn me for adding the tag, then so be it...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
but confirm it for the naysayers
It does indeed and i didn't doubt your word ! I guess it is the "grey" choice i wasn't able to unlock.

Hmm yeah i never saw anything mentioned this kind of stuff in previous messages, no warming of any kind or did i miss that too !

U

User_10739

It does indeed and i didn't doubt your word ! I guess it is the "grey" choice i wasn't able to unlock.

Hmm yeah i never saw anything mentioned this kind of stuff in previous messages, no warming of any kind or did i miss that too !
I'm not begrudging anydody's kinks but something like that should have an opt out instead of hitting you in the face with a baseball bat... I loved this game, the gfx & the writing was top notch but I was absolutely fucking shocked...

Tentacled creatures don't phase me one bit because it is absolute fantasy but when you throw good old Bowser into the mix, it becomes reality real fast...

Last edited by a moderator:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
aww you guys are awesome. with scamtreon being what it is, and having been burned a few times by "creators" now, its a try-it-before-you-buy-it world for me now. just the way it is. but you guys are putting out a good game and really seem to be in it for the longhaul and the love of your game. so who knows. i've been following this project for a while now. once the new year rolls over, i'll have to toss something in the tip jar goin forward =)

ps. and i'll think i'll carry around this new sig pic for a bit. wish i knew how to make it so that clicking it would take you to this thread, is that possible?
I know exactly what you mean, been burned a few times myself in this racket and am the same way now, but even if all our patrons left today, I would still be working on the game and trying to finish it (I just wouldn't pressure us as hard to do so)... I don't like leaving stories half told. ;)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to what I reported, it was from a new game, I had reloard at one point but it was after it has stated to happen.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In reference to the "implied" bestiality... it is only "implied" and not shown and truly isn't any of our kinks, however, it is a situation that I (Jack) personally stumbled into and witnessed with a neighborhood girl that I was deeply head over heels for when I was around 9 or 10 (she was a bit older and my babysitter).

Long Ass Explanation and hints of the future:

I apologize for the lengthy post in regard to it and for not having some warning in it... was so excited to get it posted and get back to work on the next chapter that I didn't edit the tags. :(

Hope you can forgive me and perhaps understand me a little bit better.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As to what I reported, it was from a new game, I had reloard at one point but it was after it has stated to happen.
Which version are you running? Windows, Mac or Android?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
why is 'go and see for yourself' greyed out?!?!? i don't wanna refuse and go to sleep!! haha btw love the little demon, plus i hope you make it so claire can escape the scum she has to call family.
The choice was greyed out because you choose a path that didn't enable it... ;)
As for Syrina... yeah, that little minx is a handful!!
And yes, you will be able to save Claire... or allow her to have revenge. :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Then here came my first christmas present !
Thank you.

@Palanto Games dude you are stuck with it now, till the end !! Or i will have to track you down and used my old military knowledge on you...actually was the french army so not such a threat here, hahaha.

What can i say, i still like a lot the story and chapters endings come always too fast. And if the poll you made on patreon confirms the choice you gonna make, it would be worst. But i still beleive it is the right move.

Back to the story, the mythology is great but some references scared me a bit, well scared is too strong but for a second i had in mind a specific ref
but i guess it is just my imagination :)

Anyway, thanks guys, still a fan, @ASLPro3D the special attention made my ego jumped, hehe.
Had to go and look up to see what you were refering to... if it is what I came up with, nope, no scientology here... just providing a sci-fi switch with traditional religion... ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you play from scratch there are no bugs, play from old save = dead in the water. When this took on a sci-fi roll I was pumped and immediately wanted to change MC's name to GOR
Wow, someone else who got into GOR (not the movie)!!

Originally, I was going to make the MC's name John Calbot... but figured that would be tipping my hand just a bit as to some of my inspiration for the sci-fi/religious spin I take within the story and be a spoiler... that the fantasy of the whole thing is actually more sci-fi than mystical... and while the religious aspects are present they are explained in a fictional fantasy/sci-fi twist.

Was really a great series...!

Reactions: Wyrme

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The choice was greyed out because you choose a path that didn't enable it... ;)
As for Syrina... yeah, that little minx is a handful!!
And yes, you will be able to save Claire... or allow her to have revenge. :D
please tell me it involves her brother and a pair of very sharp hedgeclippers!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
please tell me it involves her brother and a pair of very sharp hedgeclippers!!
LOL... while Loranna Bobbit would like that, this is "Wicked Choices" so we have something a little darker in mind for that little bastard.... 4 choices actually... it will be up to you to decide which one is fitting or not. ;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm not begrudging anydody's kinks but something like that should have an opt out instead of hitting you in the face with a baseball bat... I loved this game, the gfx & the writing was top notch but I was absolutely fucking shocked...

Tentacled creatures don't phase me one bit because it is absolute fantasy but when you throw good old Bowser into the mix, it becomes reality real fast...
so shokushu goukan doesn't bug you? weird it creeps me out....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
LOL... while Loranna Bobbit would like that, this is "Wicked Choices" so we have something a little darker in mind for that little bastard.... 4 choices actually... it will be up to you to decide which one is fitting or not. ;)
would be neat and i dunno why but it would, if there is some kinda odd sex scene with him and syrina while she's tiny haha like a full body job and when he cums, it causes her to go flying to the other side of the room hahaha

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes