Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Oh my god :D Thanks for the feedback everyone :) And Merry Christmas to all of you too :)

Now to adress the problem:

This game is totaly bugged, the chapter dont link properly, instead, part of previous scene replay apparently without order then, surprise, new content, back to loop, repeat, repeat, and maybe at some point, will the next part start.

First time seen this with a renpy game..
What do you mean? In which chapter and when exactly does that happen? Which version do you play Windows, Linux, Mac or Android? Can you provide me with a savegame of when it happens? Anything? :)
I really checked the whole game through and through, I couldn't find any bugs but I'm just one person so it's possible that there's something wrong. That's why it's an "unfinished" game ;) There "can" be bugs from time to time but I try to not have any and to fix them as soon as possible if there are. So if you can, please give me some more information to work with :)

Then here came my first christmas present !
Thank you.

@Palanto Games dude you are stuck with it now, till the end !! Or i will have to track you down and used my old military knowledge on you...actually was the french army so not such a threat here, hahaha.
Haha :D Yeah I'm stuck with it ;) As to tracking me down and using the old french army military knowledge, well hello neighbor :p But as long as you weren't in the Légion étrangère I'm not worried! :p

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So... I was lucky today to find some time to download and play the whole new release. Chapter 3 is amazing! Love Syrina so far. While others were offended by the Charlie part, I was offended that we didn't see something. OK, not offended but I had hopes. Yes, I'm a disgusting, perverted SOB. :)

LOL... while Loranna Bobbit would like that, this is "Wicked Choices" so we have something a little darker in mind for that little bastard.... 4 choices actually... it will be up to you to decide which one is fitting or not. ;)
Four choices? Now that will be interesting.

***snip*** This situation has pretty much pulled the blinders off of him (for lack of better term) and he is shocked to see the truth that has been there the whole time! ***snip***
Yeah, such things happen.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I hope there will be an option for the MC to have more romantic relations with his daughter rather than the blackmail with Charlie. That part was really not for me, I hope moving forward it will be optional.

Anyways, thank for for putting so much effort and time into the game, happy holidays!

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So... I was lucky today to find some time to download and play the whole new release. Chapter 3 is amazing! Love Syrina so far. While others were offended by the Charlie part, I was offended that we didn't see something. OK, not offended but I had hopes. Yes, I'm a disgusting, perverted SOB. :)
Yeah, it really isn't my thing, but I know for some it is and thought really hard about adding it or not... I choose to go the route I did, so as not to offend anyone (or we thought we wouldn't) and also because of Patreon's new crackdown, didn't want to push the envelope too much... if there is a call for it, we may decide to start patching scenes for those that want it and keep it clean for those who don't... not sure yet, be would welcome people's thoughts and feedback.

To me, like I said, it isn't my cup of tea, but we're also not making this game just for us... so if there is a call for something, we may add it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hope there will be an option for the MC to have more romantic relations with his daughter rather than the blackmail with Charlie. That part was really not for me, I hope moving forward it will be optional.

Anyways, thank for for putting so much effort and time into the game, happy holidays!
You're welcome @spitfire335!

In reply to your thoughts, now that we have @Palanto Games helping us, we can offer more choices for the scenes... blackmail is one of them, being a concerned parent and developing a closer bond is another (which could lead to romance). ;)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Yeah, it really isn't my thing, but I know for some it is and thought really hard about adding it or not... I choose to go the route I did, so as not to offend anyone (or we thought we wouldn't) and also because of Patreon's new crackdown, didn't want to push the envelope too much... if there is a call for it, we may decide to start patching scenes for those that want it and keep it clean for those who don't... not sure yet, be would welcome people's thoughts and feedback.

To me, like I said, it isn't my cup of tea, but we're also not making this game just for us... so if there is a call for something, we may add it.
I completely understand you thoughts on that matter and agree that it was possibly better to not show it. Would have liked to see it but I still can live without it. ;)
Sooner or later you will have to alter/patch the game somehow anyway because of the incest and rape-scene. Sadly it is like that with Patreon these days and it is not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. Please be prepared for that. Why did I even write this? You, as a professional developer, already know that! :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah we know :) We're already preparing everything in the background so that we can switch from now to then ;) But I don't really like the idea.... we'll of course release a patch to uncensor the whole thing again but we can't just go and post the link to it on patreon ;) So I guess many of the patrons will jump off the train then because they liked it the way it was.....

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I completely understand you thoughts on that matter and agree that it was possibly better to not show it. Would have liked to see it but I still can live without it. ;)
Sooner or later you will have to alter/patch the game somehow anyway because of the incest and rape-scene. Sadly it is like that with Patreon these days and it is not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. Please be prepared for that. Why did I even write this? You, as a professional developer, already know that! :D
Yes, we've been discussing that for when the time with Michelle comes up, right now it is only mentioned (and some places don't even count what happened with Claire as Incest) so we are pretty safe right now. *fingers crossed* But in the event something like that happens we will have a variable (according to @Palanto Games) that will change things and a patch that turns it back to true. ;)

Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Yes, we've been discussing that for when the time with Michelle comes up, right now it is only mentioned (and some places don't even count what happened with Claire as Incest) so we are pretty safe right now. *fingers crossed* But in the event something like that happens we will have a variable (according to @Palanto Games) that will change things and a patch that turns it back to true. ;)
Whoa! With Patreon considering even step-family as incest you're far from save with the Claire/uncle scene and you have the brother/sister rape-scene on top of that. Also it only matters what content they don't want on their platform and not what's actually legal/illegal according to law.

In case you have not done already, take a good look at this thread:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, lets not forget that Rhianna is Lynara's aunt too.... sort of.

So yeah, this story is sort of like a Flower's in the Attic or Game of Thrones story, with lots of incest, intrigue and sci-fi ;)

IF Patreon has a problem with it, then we'll burn that bridge when we get there, but I think I can make a pretty fair argument in my case and if not, we will think of another way to continue.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
WOW. i have to tell you i was kinda on the fence with this game. but chapter three sold me. that twist is clever as fuck and i would totally watch a movie with that premise. my only minor complaint is we didn't get to see the bestiality. I get that's not for everybody, but maybe have a warning with an option to either continue watching or leave. either way great job look forward to the next update

Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes