El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
As i stated previously, i didn't get the "charlie" scene, dunno what choices to make it happen and i don't even care.
In fact i'm glad i didn't, it is not my thing.

When it comes to games/pixels, i don't get offended or shocked by any kinks you may found. Mostly because it is so poorly written, i don't give a shit even if there's no huge warning tags. Althought i do perfectly understand why it may be mandatory for somes, myself i just quit the game if i don't like it and move to the next one not looking back.

The main issue here, and perhaps it's my bad due to lack of attention to hints or tags, is the way you write. I emerge myself in the universe you created and as with a book i feel concern, it becomes more personal. As i didn't like the claire thing in chapter 2, i wouldn't have apreciate the charlie's one in chapter 3.
From a creator point of view, i get that some scenes must be "shocking" in order to make evolve the situation/MC persona, but from now on, i will look more closely for hints for what is to come up.
I have no desire to quit the game, none so ever, but if you hit a sensitive spot at each chapter, damn gonna be tough !

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As i stated previously, i didn't get the "charlie" scene, dunno what choices to make it happen and i don't even care.
In fact i'm glad i didn't, it is not my thing.

When it comes to games/pixels, i don't get offended or shocked by any kinks you may found. Mostly because it is so poorly written, i don't give a shit even if there's no huge warning tags. Althought i do perfectly understand why it may be mandatory for somes, myself i just quit the game if i don't like it and move to the next one not looking back.

The main issue here, and perhaps it's my bad due to lack of attention to hints or tags, is the way you write. I emerge myself in the universe you created and as with a book i feel concern, it becomes more personal. As i didn't like the claire thing in chapter 2, i wouldn't have apreciate the charlie's one in chapter 3.
From a creator point of view, i get that some scenes must be "shocking" in order to make evolve the situation/MC persona, but from now on, i will look more closely for hints for what is to come up.
I have no desire to quit the game, none so ever, but if you hit a sensitive spot at each chapter, damn gonna be tough !
To be honest, I've been approaching the writing as the MC has been cast into a situation that is really beyond his concept of understanding... this sort of perfect world and family that he's spent a lifetime believing or gotten married into isn't as perfect as he believed... or that he blinded himself to.

This situation has pretty much pulled the blinders off of him (for lack of better term) and he is shocked to see the truth that has been there the whole time!

MASSIVE SPOILER... DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU MUST

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am glad that you are finding yourself immersed in the character and story... I want you to love, care, hate or want revenge for the characters that you interact with in this game... I want you to want to help Claire, or if you want, leave her in the screwed up situation that she is in... or for you to decide to talk with Michelle about what you saw or use it against her to get what you want... I want a game where the choices you make aren't solely for a person's fapping enjoyment, but because it is the sort of person you'd want to be if it was you. ;)

That's the best I can explain it and I am really, really sorry if it is upsetting people... we just wanted everyone to feel as invested in this as we, the creators, are. :(

Reactions: Palanto and UncleVT

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
we just wanted everyone to feel as invested in this as we
I"m why do you think i spend my day off to write about it here, hahaha.
It is a good thing to be destabilized by a story !

Anyway, still joining the ride :)

BTw: @ASLPro3D @Palanto Games @Twistty and everybody.... Merry christmas, best wishes to your families and you.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I"m why do you think i spend my day off to write about it here, hahaha.
It is a good thing to be destabilized by a story !

Anyway, still joigning the ride :)

BTw: @ASLPro3D @Palanto Games @Twistty and everybody.... Merry christmas, best wishes to your families and you.
Glad that you do and are still enjoying the ride!! Makes us feel like we are doing something right! ;)
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, my friend, we hope that it is a safe and very happy one for you! :happyblush

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
An update! Merry Xmas one and all! Bah humbug! This is what I really wanted- hardcore filth about the messed up and twisted Crawford Family.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
An update! Merry Xmas one and all! Bah humbug! This is what I really wanted- hardcore filth about the messed up and twisted Crawford Family.
Merry Christmas to you @iainmore! Yeah, that Crawford Family is pretty screwed up... ugh, could you imagine the debauchery that like takes place during the holidays?!?!? ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the charlie button was greyed out for me too any hints on were changes would need to be made for it to not be greyed out?
A lot of it has to do with how you handle Syrina while talking with her... if you decide to be commanding over her or not... ;)

Reactions: Twistty

rattler459

Aug 25, 2017
dam i tried it both ways with her and still didnt work I must have done something wrong in chapter two then

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
dam i tried it both ways with her and still didnt work I must have done something wrong in chapter two then
That is possible... we are working on putting a walkthrough together for players, since we've added so many variables and routes. ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes