El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hi there, well this particular one is really just set in chapter three itself, so to get the scene "see for yourself" you'd have to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why i didn't get it either ! Story of my lfe, i'm the nice guy..sucked in my early twenties but works fine now with the milf :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Old saves don't work anymore and no longer seperated by chapter. Now it's the same bloated shit as every other release here.

Stupid change.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Wow, someone else who got into GOR (not the movie)!!

Originally, I was going to make the MC's name John Calbot... but figured that would be tipping my hand just a bit as to some of my inspiration for the sci-fi/religious spin I take within the story and be a spoiler... that the fantasy of the whole thing is actually more sci-fi than mystical... and while the religious aspects are present they are explained in a fictional fantasy/sci-fi twist.

Was really a great series...!
For all that is holy to any of you out there you two are the first people since I was 13 that I didn't have to attempt to tell of that series. And I am *mumble* fifty -something *cough*... I think in my parents attic there may well be a near complete series of those books:p maybe I can make them believe I am visiting for the holydays hmmm...

please tell me it involves her brother and a pair of very sharp hedgeclippers!!

DULLL!!! DULL blades for such an animal, and sutures sans analgesics (just so that he may live long enough to truly regret some choices made, and all with a smile and a kiss:)

U

User_10739

For all that is holy to any of you out there you two are the first people since I was 13 that I didn't have to attempt to tell of that series. And I am *mumble* fifty -something *cough*... I think in my parents attic there may well be a near complete series of those books:p maybe I can make them believe I am visiting for the holydays hmmm...
My best friend in High School read the books, I just waited for the movies to come out. (Yes in the theaters) I also used to have both on VHS but I ripped them to DivX and got rid of the tapes. You can never go wrong with sword and sandal meets sci-fi! (Unless of course you include the family pet...)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

DULLL!!! DULL blades for such an animal, and sutures sans analgesics (just so that he may live long enough to truly regret some choices made, and all with a smile and a kiss:)
no, i don't believe in torture, not even for dumb animals.
i typically prefer dispensing a swift death followed by a swift burial, usually at the same location.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
My best friend in High School read the books, I just waited for the movies to come out. (Yes in the theaters) I also used to have both on VHS but I ripped them to DivX and got rid of the tapes. You can never go wrong with sword and sandal meets sci-fi! (Unless of course you include the family pet...)
you never wear sandals when using a sword, you wear boots! that go up to your thighs almost.
also if your sword isn't made of bellingham steel, it's a weak sword! hah i bet no one will get that reference haha

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
you never wear sandals when using a sword, you wear boots! that go up to your thighs almost.
also if your sword isn't made of bellingham steel, it's a weak sword! hah i bet no one will get that reference haha
Must admit that i tried to sneak in an answer, but as there is a town in my area Bellingham, I received multiple links to steel suppliers and fabricators :(. oh well heheh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Must admit that i tried to sneak in an answer, but as there is a town in my area Bellingham, I received multiple links to steel suppliers and fabricators :(. oh well heheh
haha clue, it's a reference to a book series and it's a planet called bellingham

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Old saves don't work anymore and no longer seperated by chapter. Now it's the same bloated shit as every other release here.

Stupid change.
Well if you want to keep it as it was, just delete the .rpa files of the chapters you played already (all new save games will be compatible with the upcoming releases). You only need the prologue.rpa for when you want to play the prologue and so on, so if you never intend on playing the game a different route again then just go ahead and delete the files you don't need anymore ;) It's still going to be released as chapters, but they'll work inside a single game framework instead of each chapter it's own (which would have made it "near" impossible to have impact through your choices). Just keep the last released chapter file and the new one so that you can play it at all.... so for now you'd just need "chapter_three.rpa" and next update "chapter_four_part1.rpa".
Sorry for the inconvenience :-\

p.S.: Besides, old save games wouldn't have worked anyway, even if we didn't change the game since the save games before were just specific to each chapter...

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WOW. i have to tell you i was kinda on the fence with this game. but chapter three sold me. that twist is clever as fuck and i would totally watch a movie with that premise. my only minor complaint is we didn't get to see the bestiality. I get that's not for everybody, but maybe have a warning with an option to either continue watching or leave. either way great job look forward to the next update
Thank you @sithlordo66, so glad that you appreciated it!

Let me tell you: it was so HARD not to give that little twist away for that last few months while talking to everyone about the game! I really wanted to add a twist that people don't normally see, story-wise, into the game and wanted it to be both clever and unique... and, perhaps, raise their eyebrows some.

So, I suppose, that it is now surprise that when people really seemed to express that they liked the 'fantasy' elements mashed with the modern day stuff that I began to stress and worry if, perhaps, I had over thought the backstory origins of my game and didn't need the twist to make it a unique story, that somehow it was already unique enough...

...that... and afraid that people would freak out some that I was, maybe, explaining away or making light of their religious beliefs.

As for the bestiality, as I've said previously, I wasn't sure how far I could or should take it... I knew, story-wise, it had to be in there to some degree to further impress on the players that the family that they are in are a lot stranger than they may've thought and that, they too, are slowly being pulled into that strangeness... but not be so overbearing in it that I lost viewership and fans.

I am still learning my fan-base and, well, they are still learning about us... and my "madness" as a writer. ;)

Thanks again for the kind words and thoughts!! It really is much appreciated and, fear not, the twists and turns aren't over in the story by a long shot!!

Happy Holidays!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Stupid change.
Sorry that you feel that way @trumpthatbitch, but it had to be done this way as before your choices only mattered per chapter and would've never affected the outcome of the ending of the story... in short, your choices would've never mattered...

Additionally, the game will still be done in and released into "chapters", you only need to keep the download that you currently just grabbed and download the small chapter that will be released each month once more... but hey, if you want to play a game where choices don't matter, there isn't an epic story involved around you and your character, I am sure there are plenty of other titles out there that easily fit that category.

Happy Holidays

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

LOL @Wyrme, yeah I am the same age as you and oddly enough, my first experience with John Norman's (John Frederick Lange, Jr.) books was while running across it in the school library of all places. Not having any more titles by Isaac Asimov or Piers Anthony to read and attracted by the Boris Vallejo covers, I decided to give the first book a shot and was sucked instantly into the strange world Tarl Cabot and of bondage, psudo-Dom/Sub (I say psudo, because Tarl made a lousey Dom IMHO) kajiras and Priest Kings...

I still have the entire collection on my bookshelf, original print with the (untainted) Boris covers with signs of age and heavy reading. It is one of the few rare series that I return to and reread, Piers Anthony's "Incarnations of Immortality" series is another and you will find a bit of their influence in my stuff... I am sure. ;)

But, yes, Gor was a rite of passage for quite a few of us... a hidden gem that many either may not know or that few ever breath life into... it is precursor to such things as Taarna and Heavy Metal and the world of Pleasure Slaves. ;)

Happy Holidays bud... and yeah, go visit the parents... now you want to read those books again, don't ya? :D

PS: RUSTY, DULL hedge clippers... ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No you can't @Kasey, and, again, sorry... :(

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Thank you @sithlordo66, so glad that you appreciated it!

Let me tell you: it was so HARD not to give that little twist away for that last few months while talking to everyone about the game! I really wanted to add a twist that people don't normally see, story-wise, into the game and wanted it to be both clever and unique... and, perhaps, raise their eyebrows some.

So, I suppose, that it is now surprise that when people really seemed to express that they liked the 'fantasy' elements mashed with the modern day stuff that I began to stress and worry if, perhaps, I had over thought the backstory origins of my game and didn't need the twist to make it a unique story, that somehow it was already unique enough...

...that... and afraid that people would freak out some that I was, maybe, explaining away or making light of their religious beliefs.

As for the bestiality, as I've said previously, I wasn't sure how far I could or should take it... I knew, story-wise, it had to be in there to some degree to further impress on the players that the family that they are in are a lot stranger than they may've thought and that, they too, are slowly being pulled into that strangeness... but not be so overbearing in it that I lost viewership and fans.

I am still learning my fan-base and, well, they are still learning about us... and my "madness" as a writer. ;)

Thanks again for the kind words and thoughts!! It really is much appreciated and, fear not, the twists and turns aren't over in the story by a long shot!!

Happy Holidays!
think of this, technically in the eyes of the church, sex with demons is considered bestiality too haha

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes