Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@blastwave2k said:
"ps. and i'll think i'll carry around this new sig pic for a bit. wish i knew how to make it so that clicking it would take you to this thread, is that possible?"

- -

Well yes it is - and it has been done for you :eek:penedeyewink:
Magic I know!
All the coloured text does something - just click them - and click on "Eat your heart out..."at the bottom for a special surprise.

Cheers
- Twistty

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Very good game!!nice storyline, wonderfull characters!!!!Very well drawn and beautiful!!!! I´ll completely follow this game. Thank you ASLPro3d !!!!! :cool:
Glad that you like it @Zal!!! And, thank YOU for deciding to follow both the game and our work! :)

Happy Holidays!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Actually, yes it is! :) Fornication with both demons or angels according to the church is strictly condemned.
actually sex with angels is impossible excepting for seraphim, none of the other angels have neither genitalia nor reproductive organs but seraphim do. don't ask how i know this haha

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
LOL @The Witcher!!

Oh man, to have Triss in it (I really don't like Yennifer, sorry! ;) ) that would be AWESOME... ooo... or even Ciri (love that girl)... I can't wait to see what they do with the television series on Netflix!!!
Oh Come on , how could you not love that face of an angel (of death) , it seems you like redheads and whiteheads ;)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Just played this from scratch. Looking great so far. Great renders, lovely models, and a story that's is intriguing and interesting, tho kinda confusing the 1st time lool. The scenes are incredibly well described!!
Nice touch thanking patreons in each update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
actually sex with angels is impossible excepting for seraphim, none of the other angels have neither genitalia nor reproductive organs but seraphim do. don't ask how i know this haha
Actually, there is a pretty big and huge debate about that among many followers of the scriptures... most of it centering around Genesis 6:1-4, which talks about the "Sons of God" seeing that female humans ("Daughters of Man") were beautiful, had sex with them and birthed the race of Giants (of which David slew one)...

While I believe that there is a 'God', personally I am for the most part agnostic... particularly when it comes to the work of the Bible, as I believe it is merely a tool (though 'inspired by God' as they claim) was written by man that always has agendas, grievances and a desire to peddle or force their beliefs on other people.... and, as a result, fallible and inaccurate.

A great example of this is how various religions all interpret it different and subject their followers with cult-like precision to following the words written in it differently... even going as far as to merge cult-like practices of "cannibalism" into their practices (even today), which were originally done in order to "win over" other religious nuts and absorb them into the "church".

In regard to this story, and all of my writing work, I try to approach the subject of religion differently than most... as evident in the story of "Wicked Choices" with the BIG reveal that I made in Chapter 3... also by doing this, I can morph, spin and twist such subjects to a more fantasy based structure that could be neither right or wrong, but also subject for interpretation among the readers who want to examine that area a little closer.

Who is to say that I am wrong in the viewpoint that I offered within my story? Because a book composed by man (who do everything for their own needs) says it isn't so? Heh... ;)

In my story, the angels and demons can have sex with man... with the angels, it is frowned upon and forbidden, they use Nephilim (who are hermaphrodites in my story) to increase their numbers and keep their bloodline "pure"... the demons, however, while they do have Nephilim, also choose to use man... as their number is greater and awards them far more pleasure at times. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh Come on , how could you not love that face of an angel (of death) , it seems you like redheads and whiteheads ;)
@The Witcher.... dear god, hard to believe it has already been two years, nearly three, since that game... where has time gone.

As for Yennefer, no I love ladies with long raven hair (or even short), while I appreciate what she did for Ciri, what I don't like is she's a cold hearted, mostly selfish, complaining and nagging woman... and really didn't like how she treated Geralt in the novels. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just played this from scratch. Looking great so far. Great renders, lovely models, and a story that's is intriguing and interesting, tho kinda confusing the 1st time lool. The scenes are incredibly well described!!
Nice touch thanking patreons in each update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you @LP83 for the kind words and glad that you are enjoying it and hope that you continue to! :)

Happy Holidays!! :D

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Actually, there is a pretty big and huge debate about that among many followers of the scriptures...
In Catholic Church debate was pretty much settled after work of St. Thomas Aquinatus. Angels and Demons are immaterial beings, so you can't have sex with them. I'm not sure about protestant churches, but since they broke off with Vatican after that debate, I belive that there is no discussion between them either. It's more of kabala/sect thing, not related to christianity very much.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In Catholic Church debate was pretty much settled after work of St. Thomas Aquinatus. Angels and Demons are immaterial beings, so you can't have sex with them. I'm not sure about protestant churches, but since they broke off with Vatican after that debate, I belive that there is no discussion between them either. It's more of kabala/sect thing, not related to christianity very much.
heh... yeah, because the "do as we say" works so well these days... ;) But, ah... religion, who needs it, it is just one man's attempt to fleece their followers of money and place themselves higher than another. ;)

Reactions: UncleVT and Palanto

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
heh... yeah, because the "do as we say" works so well these days... ;) But, ah... religion, who needs it, it is just one man's attempt to fleece their followers of money and place themselves higher than another. ;)
but then there are ppl like me, who realize only i exist, all else is but a figment of my imagination..... and you know i have a very vast imagination haha and twisted too

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017

With that, I can't help but remember Jim Jones.

Just finished chapter 3 and loved the twist. I've read a number of sci fi stories that had a religious core or twist to them and they are among my favorites.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
@blastwave2k said:
"ps. and i'll think i'll carry around this new sig pic for a bit. wish i knew how to make it so that clicking it would take you to this thread, is that possible?"

- -
Well yes it is - and it has been done for you :eek:penedeyewink:
Magic I know!
All the coloured text does something - just click them - and click on "Eat your heart out..."at the bottom for a special surprise.

Cheers
- Twistty
aww thanks man. very very nice =)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
but then there are ppl like me, who realize only i exist, all else is but a figment of my imagination..... and you know i have a very vast imagination haha and twisted too
I sometimes, admittedly think like that as well...

...or, also, I am invincible... at least till I die. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
With that, I can't help but remember Jim Jones.

Just finished chapter 3 and loved the twist. I've read a number of sci fi stories that had a religious core or twist to them and they are among my favorites.
Glad you loved it @Harlequin1229!!

Yeah, that Jim Jones was a fruit loop.... also, Charles Manson, Jim Baker and many, many more!! History is full of nut jobs, not just restricted to religion, but all of them peddle their crap like it is. :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes