Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Ahhh yes, Piers Anthony was another major influence on my thought processes forming the way that they did. Much to the chagrin of mates and co-workers ever since. Immortality series was right up my alley, but my love a (bad?) pun also kept following Xanth for quite awhile.

As for regilious matters, I love also that you actually use agnostic correctly( being a writer I shouldn't be), so many think agnostic=atheist. I had to edumacate multiple acquaintences of differences. At one time, I even went so far as to gather people I knew of various religions (with actual knowledge) to form a truly non-denominational church. One can imagine the difficulty in getting priests, ministers, monks, etc. to be willing to join forces to show the commonalities of most "good" faiths. In the end it required a level of salesmanship that I lacked :sigh: Maybe someday, someone can point out the obvious to the masses in a simple enough way. I think Jospeh Cambell did a great job as did a couple others, but to much reading for the vulgate.

Damn I ramble. Have fun. Back to the game with a cat ass in my face sheesh.

Last edited:

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
@The Witcher.... dear god, hard to believe it has already been two years, nearly three, since that game... where has time gone.

As for Yennefer, no I love ladies with long raven hair (or even short), while I appreciate what she did for Ciri, what I don't like is she's a cold hearted, mostly selfish, complaining and nagging woman... and really didn't like how she treated Geralt in the novels. ;)
about your game , maybe i will give it another shot but don't put animals to the sex scenes or at least make it optional.

this girl claire is a beauty and i want to know what will happen in the future updates so it's worth it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ahhh yes, Piers Anthony was another major influence on my thought processes forming the way that they did. Much to the chagrin of mates and co-workers ever since. Immortality series was right up my alley, but my love a (bad?) pun also kept following Xanth for quite awhile.

As for regilious matters, I love also that you actually use agnostic correctly( being a writer I shouldn't be), so many think agnostic=atheist. I had to edumacate multiple acquaintences of differences. At one time, I even went so far as to gather people I knew of various religions (with actual knowledge) to form a truly non-denominational church. One can imagine the difficulty in getting priests, ministers, monks, etc. to be willing to join forces to show the commonalities of most "good" faiths. In the end it required a level of salesmanship that I lacked :sigh: Maybe someday, someone can point out the obvious to the masses in a simple enough way. I think Jospeh Cambell did a great job as did a couple others, but to much reading for the vulgate.

Damn I ramble. Have fun. Back to the game with a cat ass in my face sheesh.
The Xanth series isn't bad... but it isn't really my go to either.... I prefered, as I said, the Immortality series... oh... and the Forgotten Realm novels.

As for the ramble, lol, I don't mind it @Wyrme, those of us at our age have lots to say and knowledge to share... whether the young ones stay awake through it... well, that's another thing entirely! But, hey, we have to keep trying, don't we? ;) LOL

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
about your game , maybe i will give it another shot but don't put animals to the sex scenes or at least make it optional.

this girl claire is a beauty and i want to know what will happen in the future updates so it's worth it.
Honestly, I don't have other plans for that content to be honest... it was merely a plot device that probably should've been done a little better than it had been and should something like that enter in again, I will certainly make it optional. :)

Reactions: The Witcher

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I don't have other plans for that content to be honest... it was merely a plot device that probably should've been done a little better than it had been and should something like that enter in again, I will certainly make it optional. :)
I must have played a different choice path as the option to see her with fido was greyed. Though I think when I first ran through I skipped just because, as I have a tendency to play a game with a me first, then with saves to see what might have been if I was more evil/kind. So, I was actually caught unawares when @Kasey and @thewitcher had grumped, heh, that happens when ya don't back to re-do the options. Not a huge fan of said option(and the spoilers supplied) I just nver went back for it. Though the saves are there incase some twist of fate makes the story more intriguing by living that moment down the road. Sometimes, especially in a story, the comfort zone must be stretched to find other goodies.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I must have played a different choice path as the option to see her with fido was greyed. Though I think when I first ran through I skipped just because, as I have a tendency to play a game with a me first, then with saves to see what might have been if I was more evil/kind. So, I was actually caught unawares when @Kasey and @thewitcher had grumped, heh, that happens when ya don't back to re-do the options. Not a huge fan of said option(and the spoilers supplied) I just nver went back for it. Though the saves are there incase some twist of fate makes the story more intriguing by living that moment down the road. Sometimes, especially in a story, the comfort zone must be stretched to find other goodies.
I continued all choices but i like this choice when the mc spy on his daughter but i didn't like the part with the dog so it's my opinion and as well others too and i know on the other side some people don't mind this kind of things.
the one thing i don't know why are you complaining? and as you see ASLPro3D didn't mind and accepted my suggestion.
Learn to respect others opinions so they can respect yours

Last edited:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I continued all choices but i like this choice when the mc spy on his daughter but i didn't like the part with the dog so it's my opinion and as well others too and i know on the other side some people don't mind this kind of things.
the one thing i don't know why are you complaining? and as you see ASLPro3D didn't mind and accepted my suggestion.
Miscomunication? I wasn't complaining about anything... I believe, all I said was I was surprised when you guys had stated that there was this content, as I had not seen it, and when I went back i had ended up on a path didn't even allow it (though i save at every choice branch just for such cases where something is blocked by a short sightedness). I did not mean to imply any ire/angst about any above statements. I am a creature that loves competition, but despises confrontation. So I seldom deliberately argue a point that is opinion/taste based(other than with friends/co-workers just for a re-action as they are used to it).

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Miscomunication? I wasn't complaining about anything... I believe, all I said was I was surprised when you guys had stated that there was this content, as I had not seen it, and when I went back i had ended up on a path didn't even allow it (though i save at every choice branch just for such cases where something is blocked by a short sightedness). I did not mean to imply any ire/angst about any above statements. I am a creature that loves competition, but despises confrontation. So I seldom deliberately argue a point that is opinion/taste based(other than with friends/co-workers just for a re-action as they are used to it).
Pardon me , i misunderstood your comment. No hard feelings ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, I also argue with the character's that I create and talk to them... but yeah, you don't need to know about my madness too much! :D
Yes, the worst part of the characters that you invent is when they freakishly turn against you and do what they want :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
With that, I can't help but remember Jim Jones.

Just finished chapter 3 and loved the twist. I've read a number of sci fi stories that had a religious core or twist to them and they are among my favorites.
since you said that i gotta ask, have you read m. r. forbes' chaos of the covenant series?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, I also argue with the character's that I create and talk to them... but yeah, you don't need to know about my madness too much! :D
omg, that sounds like, you're a writer! soon you will be sitting down to write entire novels in one go! nah only lester del ray could do that.... but still sounds like you have the writing bug.. and if you can't argue with your own creations, what can you argue with?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The Xanth series isn't bad... but it isn't really my go to either.... I prefered, as I said, the Immortality series... oh... and the Forgotten Realm novels.

As for the ramble, lol, I don't mind it @Wyrme, those of us at our age have lots to say and knowledge to share... whether the young ones stay awake through it... well, that's another thing entirely! But, hey, we have to keep trying, don't we? ;) LOL
you should try christian kallias' universe in flames series, it makes me laugh cuz of all the references i see in it to a certain anime, i wonder if he's realized it yet tho haha and if you haven't guessed yet, yea i like sci-fi space operas haha but i also like the old masters like robert a. heinlein who through one of his characters often came up with fantastic quotes like 'never underestimate human stupidity' i even see them sometimes happen in reality.... ie: trump.....

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Personally, I only argue with myself... I'm much to old to try and change other's opinions that are already set. ;)
Those arguments with oneself are entertaining until I lose :(

The ones with the creatures we make (as I attempted to put paper a story once or twice, but they rebeled) were the most enlightening. heheh

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
since you said that i gotta ask, have you read m. r. forbes' chaos of the covenant series?

I never ran into that one. The author's name is familiar, but I didn't see anything in his list that was familiar to me. The synopsis sounded good, I think I'll give it a try.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, where do you want the savegame ? I can multiples as the game has the very same worry at each chapter change.
Using the Window one, on Linus (.sh).

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Just upload it to your post here I can download it then. But I still don't really understand what problem you actually have. What is it doing when changing the chapters? As far as I understood it you say it's showing always the same things, but is it changing to the next chapter or not? Were you able to play chapter 1, chapter 2 and chapter 3 or only the Prologue because of the "bug"? Is the game crashing or giving you an error message?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes