Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You're welcome @Twistty and thank you so much for your support! :) You guys actually make us feel at home here, it's fun to chat with you and the feedback you guys provide helps us a lot in making the game better for you all :) So the thanks goes right back to you :D

p.S.: Yeah I tested the button, it's awesome! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
QueenAzera01.png

Wicked Choices 0.3.0.1 now Posted and Update (December 18, 2017)

Another week is here and we’ve been hard at work on “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four” while also trying to get things fully set with the software for the future updates and chapters.
As you probably noticed, we had to change our versioning slightly again. This is because of the massive additional work we have to put into the game now that we have real choices. This way we can split the chapters up a bit without compressing the story to get it done in a month.

The versioning is now as follows:

0 (Unfinished game) .3 (chapter three inside the game) .0 (chapter three’s part version) .0 (patch version for the chapters part.)

v0.3.0.1 stands for 0 unfinished game with .3 chapter three inside and part .0 (Because chapter three isn't split into parts) and .1 patch inside.

Also we are now offering an ANDROID version of the game for anyone here or is a $5 Patron or higher!!

Please understand, even though we compressed the images for this version, “Wicked Choices” is still a big game. So, to install it to your android device you'll need at least 2.2GB free space on it. (~1.1GB for the install file + ~1.1GB for the installed game itself)

After installing the game on your android device you can delete the downloaded .apk file to free up space on your android device.

Updates are unfortunately not as simple as with the Win, Mac and Linux version, which means every time we release a new version you'll have to download the whole game as an update (instead of just the updated files). Which then updates your installed game and your save will work, to continue playthrough of the new content.

That about sums things, up, need to get back to the renders needed for “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four Part One”, thank you to everyone that took the time to vote in our poll oh Patreon and for the kind thoughts and support, we really appreciate it and hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holidays!!

*** WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

Credited, along with her mother, with being instrumental in crushing defeat of the demons, Queen Azera is the leader of the Angels and has held the throne, from which she’s ruled from, for most of the 1,032 years she’s lived.

Much like her mother before her, Queen Azera rules the matriarchal system of the angels with an iron fist, limiting control and any form of power to those closest to her and the throne, even deposing her younger sister, Rhianna the Oracle, labeling her a ‘heretic’ and exiling her little sister when the two disagreed with how to handle the prophecy of the Antichrist.

Unlike her sister, ‘the heretic’, Queen Azera believes that she can save the humans and her people from the prophesy of destruction by killing the Antichrist and ridding the world of demons forever…

…however, the funny thing about prophecies… the more that we fight to try and prevent them, the quicker we are to seeing them becoming fully realized and fulfilled!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I don't even have time to download Chapter 3 right now and tomorrow looks bad as well. That's not fair! :closedeyesmile:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks to all of you for providing a place were we can come to get help, support, friendship, advice, friends and fans... this is a really great community! :D Helps to make the holiday's a lot nicer!! ;)
aww you guys are awesome. with scamtreon being what it is, and having been burned a few times by "creators" now, its a try-it-before-you-buy-it world for me now. just the way it is. but you guys are putting out a good game and really seem to be in it for the longhaul and the love of your game. so who knows. i've been following this project for a while now. once the new year rolls over, i'll have to toss something in the tip jar goin forward =)

ps. and i'll think i'll carry around this new sig pic for a bit. wish i knew how to make it so that clicking it would take you to this thread, is that possible?

Last edited:
U

User_10739

As much as I appreciate Santa coming I can't help but to throw out a Bah Humbug for having to start over due to incompatible saves...

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Long weekend coming... and an early present under the tree (shake, shake) should be a good stay in the house holyday:p
thx for the fun so far, and I can only assume another weekend of forgetting(neglecting?) the chores :p

U

User_10739

Well this was one of my favorite games until Charlie got involved, that was the end of this for me, right then and there...

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
aww you guys are awesome. with scamtreon being what it is, and having been burned a few times by "creators" now, its a try-it-before-you-buy-it world for me now. just the way it is. but you guys are putting out a good game and really seem to be in it for the longhaul and the love of your game. so who knows. i've been following this project for a while now. once the new year rolls over, i'll have to toss something in the tip jar goin forward =)

ps. and i'll think i'll carry around this new sig pic for a bit. wish i knew how to make it so that clicking it would take you to this thread, is that possible?
Thank you :) Yes we're trying to get the game(s) coming ;) So yeah we're in it for the longhaul ;)

Actually it is possible to do that, by just creating a link with the image inside, like this:

Code:
[URL=https://f95zone.com/threads/wicked-choices-v0-3-0-1-aslpro3d.5925/][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/12/59250_syrina_sig02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You can also center the image by adding [CENTER] in front of the code above and [/CENTER] at the end of it :)
As much as I appreciate Santa coming I can't help but to throw out a Bah Humbug for having to start over due to incompatible saves...
Sorry Kasey but yeah it was actually pretty impossible to work with the old save games... because if you've played the old game then you know it was actually 3 different games, with no variables for anything in it. So to actually make a game out of that we had to do it this way, else you could have started where you left off but with nothing in it from there... (because no variables where set along the way)
Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but it was unavoidable. If you don't want to see the old chapters you can either wait for me to create a savegame for you "or" you can just skip everything until you get to the point where you left off.
In the Preferences Screen is an option called: "Skip" under it are three buttons, if you click on "Unseen Text" you can skip through the whole game, without reading everything again until you get to a point where you left off, by holding ctrl or by pressing TAB once and TAB again when you reached the point.

Wyrme You're welcome :) Enjoy the game :D

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks to all of you for providing a place were we can come to get help, support, friendship, advice, friends and fans... this is a really great community! :D Helps to make the holiday's a lot nicer!! ;)
why is 'go and see for yourself' greyed out?!?!? i don't wanna refuse and go to sleep!! haha btw love the little demon, plus i hope you make it so claire can escape the scum she has to call family.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
This game is totaly bugged, the chapter dont link properly, instead, part of previous scene replay apparently without order then, surprise, new content, back to loop, repeat, repeat, and maybe at some point, will the next part start.

First time seen this with a renpy game..

Reactions: Palanto

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Then here came my first christmas present !
Thank you.

@Palanto Games dude you are stuck with it now, till the end !! Or i will have to track you down and used my old military knowledge on you...actually was the french army so not such a threat here, hahaha.

What can i say, i still like a lot the story and chapters endings come always too fast. And if the poll you made on patreon confirms the choice you gonna make, it would be worst. But i still beleive it is the right move.

Back to the story, the mythology is great but some references scared me a bit, well scared is too strong but for a second i had in mind a specific ref
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i guess it is just my imagination :)

Anyway, thanks guys, still a fan, @ASLPro3D the special attention made my ego jumped, hehe.

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This game is totaly bugged, the chapter dont link properly, instead, part of previous scene replay apparently without order then, surprise, new content, back to loop, repeat, repeat, and maybe at some point, will the next part start.

First time seen this with a renpy game..
Wow, strange it didn't happen to me.
But i guess the devs will have an answer to it quite soon.

Reactions: Palanto

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Well this was one of my favorite games until Charlie got involved, that was the end of this for me, right then and there...
Can you explain a little more in detail? (under spoiler maybe) thanks

U

User_10739

Wow, strange it didn't happen to me.
But i guess the devs will have an answer to it quite soon.
If you play from scratch there are no bugs, play from old save = dead in the water. When this took on a sci-fi roll I was pumped and immediately wanted to change MC's name to GOR but when bestiality reared it's ugly head it was the recycle bin for this one. I dig a lot of kinky shit but that is even worse than loli for me and I detest loli...

Tags updated in OP

Can you explain a little more in detail? (under spoiler maybe) thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: -Hex-
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes