ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..other than the too shiny characters this game is close to as good as it gets..its right up there among the best for storytelling and is one of the oh so few games with incest i'll play..LOL..mainly because it is story driven incest and not just "my mom and sis got tig ole bitties..i must fuck em!!"

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
well..other than the too shiny characters this game is close to as good as it gets..its right up there among the best for storytelling and is one of the oh so few games with incest i'll play..LOL..mainly because it is story driven incest and not just "my mom and sis got tig ole bitties..i must fuck em!!"
Like you, I am not into incest... though you'd probably never know it considering that so much of it is in the story; but in my defense, I knew that if I was to include it (which happens to be a major selling point in Adult Game currently), I wanted to do it where it was imbedded within the story and made sense for why it occurs.

To be honest, there's quite a few things in this game that I am really not into... heh, but I wanted to tell a story that exceeded people's expectations, raise some eyebrows and try to entertain the hell out of people... not sure I exactly succeeded in that, but it has been a new experience, that's for sure!! :LOL:

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Like tv shows, I like to wait until the first few episodes of the next season comes out before finishing the last one, in case of cliff hangers.

I guess I'm going to have to wait until next year...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Like you, I am not into incest... though you'd probably never know it considering that so much of it is in the story; but in my defense, I knew that if I was to include it (which happens to be a major selling point in Adult Game currently), I wanted to do it where it was imbedded within the story and made sense for why it occurs.

To be honest, there's quite a few things in this game that I am really not into... heh, but I wanted to tell a story that exceeded people's expectations, raise some eyebrows and try to entertain the hell out of people... not sure I exactly succeeded in that, but it has been a new experience, that's for sure!! :LOL:
unfortunately..or fortunately..depending on your personal views..incest is one the biggest attraction in games here..if you have it..the player count skyrockets..LOL...but i believe you implemented it in a way that will please all.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Like tv shows, I like to wait until the first few episodes of the next season comes out before finishing the last one, in case of cliff hangers.

I think it could take a little longer. WC Adventures of a Changed Boy is not a (direct) sequel to WC Book One. The sequel would be Book 2/3 (and if Disney comes also the next three triologies that the same people wants that have wanted FFX-II...):p
Or Jack suprise us and deliver faster than I estimated:)

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
@-Hex- is correct @contramundi the Gold Master Release (or what we call a "GM" release in the industry) is the final transition of the game and software before it goes to "print" or sold as "retail" products (in our case, sold on Steam in the future). ;)

ok thank god, got kinda confused after reading:

Code:
Before Downloading and Installing the “GOLD MASTER RELEASE” be sure to UNINSTALL all previous versions of “Wicked Choices” and then DOWNLOAD and INSTALL the “GOLD MASTER RELEASE”
it doesn't mention the update file, just that you need to remove the old versions.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Congrats on and thanks for releasing the golden version jack, the missus and Palanto. Agreed it was a great story. Eagerly anticipating the news on the prologues of Adventures of a Changed Boy tomorrow and the actual game when ready to be shared. :whistle:

Even though also cannot wait for the release of book II when the time is ready.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
unfortunately..or fortunately..depending on your personal views..incest is one the biggest attraction in games here..if you have it..the player count skyrockets..LOL...but i believe you implemented it in a way that will please all.
I'm not one that are against this fetish, but I also think it is overrated. In most games, as you said, it comes down to brother/sister/mother/aunt/... and the MC (brother) thinks only with his penis and all other have goes for him in the second they see his weenie. If you cut a this (big) portion of the games then it comes down to the few that have, perhaps, also a storie that needs more than two sentence to write down.
I also don't have any thing against this kind of game, but they are in a different league for me.;) And the games I recently enjoy have a more story and less stemy action. Perhaps I am ill.:LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Sadly, you may end up waiting a little longer than a year, @89tasker... as mentioned by my gold plated friend, @c3p0, the next story is a continuation of an event that takes place at the end of "Wicked Choices: Book One" and will be used to increase the universe size a bit more, as well as, allow players to see that there are more forces moving than just the Angels and Demons... all focusing on the Antichrist, even going as far as considering his family as targets to get what they want... ;)

So, I would say, play our game... give it a chance, life is short and to not experience something because you will or might want more, is denying yourself a possibly pleasure that you may not get to experience in the future... live and enjoy life now, don't wait, for time is fleeting and who knows what tomorrow may bring.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ok thank god, got kinda confused after reading:

Code:
Before Downloading and Installing the “GOLD MASTER RELEASE” be sure to UNINSTALL all previous versions of “Wicked Choices” and then DOWNLOAD and INSTALL the “GOLD MASTER RELEASE”
it doesn't mention the update file, just that you need to remove the old versions.
The update file is for those who had the beta Gold Master Release... which was never released here, so you really don't need to worry about that. ;)

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Congrats on and thanks for releasing the golden version jack, the missus and Palanto. Agreed it was a great story. Eagerly anticipating the news on the prologues of Adventures of a Changed Boy tomorrow and the actual game when ready to be shared. :whistle:

Even though also cannot wait for the release of book II when the time is ready.
Thanks, my friend!!

Things are about to get really, REALLY, REALLY interesting for all of our players!! LOL
A whole new can of worms have been opened and BOY is it going to be a real page turner!! ;)

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm not one that are against this fetish, but I also think it is overrated. In most games, as you said, it comes down to brother/sister/mother/aunt/... and the MC (brother) thinks only with his penis and all other have goes for him in the second they see his weenie. If you cut a this (big) portion of the games then it comes down to the few that have, perhaps, also a stories that needs more than two sentence to write down.
I also don't have any thing against this kind of game but it is they are in a different league for me.;) And the games I recently enjoy have a more story and less steamy action. Perhaps I am ill.:LOL:
I have nothing against other people's fetishes and work hard to be sure that I can include something for everyone in our story. I am not like other creators out there who will only write what floats their fetish boat... me, I write to challenge myself and make others happy and hit their kinks. ;)

I just want to be sure that whatever kinks I add, fit into the story and isn't just there for spank material... it needs to make sense to me and always think about the kinds of complaints I would get prior to doing scenes and answering imagined questions that fans may have ahead of time, so that those questions are answered through the course of the story.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
The update file is for those who had the beta Gold Master Release... which was never released here, so you really don't need to worry about that. ;)
so what is the actual difference then between the beta gold master 0.6 release that wasn't released here and the 0.6 release that was here?

because so far i haven't had any issues using the update file with the 0.6 release i got from here last week. Granted i haven't played too far into the game yet, just past the niece part of the intro today (unfortunately some rl stuff came up and can't play for the next couple of days) so if there are any major differences in the releases or the game breaks at some point with the update file i'd love to know :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so what is the actual difference then between the beta gold master 0.6 release that wasn't released here and the 0.6 release that was here?

because so far i haven't had any issues using the update file with the 0.6 release i got from here last week. Granted i haven't played too far into the game yet, just past the niece part of the intro today (unfortunately some rl stuff came up and can't play for the next couple of days) so if there are any major differences in the releases or the game breaks at some point with the update file i'd love to know :)
Programming, unlocked scene that was lost at one point... all of which you may not get if your just playing the update, will need to ask @Palanto to be sure. :rolleyes: I am just the writer. :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hmm, alright to explain some things:

The difference between 0.6.1.0 and 1.0 is that it has a hell of a lot of typos and grammar fixes as well as some continuity errors fixed. That is also one of the reasons we asked you to start a new game, since we really went through all the dialogues in the game (Thanks @Sierra3 who helped by proofreading all of it over and over again) which can cause load errors with any savegame prior to 1.0.
Except for typo fixes, continuity error fixes and a forgotten scene (sorry everyone I don't know how that happened), that got added, there is nothing new or different. So an "update" would have worked, but I just deleted the update files because of savegame compatibility issues. Some players were reporting that their savegames prior to 1.0 don't work anymore. To go against a wave of bug reports I just deleted the "update files" to make sure everyone understands that they have to start a new game with this version. You have to understand that the savegame compatibility is quite limited because of the bugfixes. And also because I deleted all older "hotfixes" in the savegame loading process. Keep in mind that we might release the game on steam next year and that it had to be a clean slate by then. Meaning, no v0.1 savegame compatibility bugfixes in the last version. The game is finished and so am I :) Good night everyone :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes