Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Might sound a bit silly but i can't find the "gold" edition. Is ( version 1.0 > Wicked Choices - Book I - BIG - pc ) the one i need for the full experience?
Yes that's right, if you want the full HD but also full sized game then yes, if you don't care about the image quality too much you can also take the Wicked Choices - Book I - SMALL - pc version, pc stands for "Windows & Linux" versions

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The "Gold" edition is v1.0 any size. ;)
Yes that's right, if you want the full HD but also full sized game then yes, if you don't care about the image quality too much you can also take the Wicked Choices - Book I - SMALL - pc version, pc stands for "Windows & Linux" versions

Thank you both! Since the first book is completed it's time to test the game for myself and see why my friends keep telling me to try it. :geek:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Compressed files by @ASLPro3D
PC: - -
MAC:
- -
UPDATES (0.6.1 to 1.0):
-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
if anyone is intrested:

Wicked Choices: Book One Kompressed (263 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -

@Alexander Krisnov can you add this to the op too? Thanks

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
quick question, there's mention of a gold master release...

do i need to redownload the complete game for it? or is it the same as when i apply the update from 0.6 > 1.0?
As i understand the gold master release is the 1.0

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
quick question, there's mention of a gold master release...

do i need to redownload the complete game for it? or is it the same as when i apply the update from 0.6 > 1.0?
As i understand the gold master release is the 1.0
@-Hex- is correct @contramundi the Gold Master Release (or what we call a "GM" release in the industry) is the final transition of the game and software before it goes to "print" or sold as "retail" products (in our case, sold on Steam in the future). ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Let me guess there will be an annoying cliffhanger in the end of this "book one" right... yeeea just the fact that there is supposed to be sequels sorta is dead giveaways... man i hate cliffhangers
Not sure it will be "annoying" or not (unless you mean it being annoying that you have to wait till the next game), but yeah... @TheLegend1337 there is INDEED a cliffhanger... hell, what do you expect from someone that spent nearly 10 years writing comic books?? ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure it will be "annoying" or not (unless you mean it being annoying that you have to wait till the next game), but yeah... @TheLegend1337 there is INDEED a cliffhanger... hell, what do you expect from someone that spent nearly 10 years writing comic books?? ;)
Perhaps that you know your on weakness? But who am I to complain? And why do I see know the lovely female in the dark with, I think, only a blade in her hand?:LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You know that's technically torture right? :eek:
heh... we in the industry call that good market branding and a "captive audience"!! And, I can't think there'd be many who'd complain all that much to be held captive by our lovely Syrina! Anyhow, it's good to know that you can count on people returning to your project when the first episode of the next game get released!! :p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes