Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
As usual for this time of day(pre alien orb cresting on the left coast of the western hemi), I am seriously decaffeinated, but will say you got it. The detailed (how a mortals influence means a truer balance) I will leave to the great and wonderful OZ Jack.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@ASLPro3D, since this thread is already 245 pages long, and sure to get longer when the "Gold Master" version is released, wouldn't now be a good time to start a thread about WC: AOCB. Even though it is a bit of time before a first release, you can have a place to post updates here. As for the small Renpy games that will fill the time before AOCB, maybe a lore thread to catch all the other bits of your world creating. I'm not really sure about this thread explosion but I see this one thread going further "off topic" as the new games come out.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Quick question about the pov in the new game ACOB Jack, think it was answered by you on patreon and could be interesting to have that clarification here as well, that basically we the players are the agent of karma and will be the ones taking the key decisions and that we also have a role as such likely in book 2 of wicked choices. Did I unnderstand that correctly?

It would make sense in making this game have consequences in book 2 and book 3 considering the fact MC will not really have a role in ACOB. :cool:
The way it is going to work is that in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" the choices that you make as the Agent of Karma and your role within that game is DEFINITELY going to affect the story and situations that occur in "Wicked Choices: Book Two"!!!

Additionally, many of the characters that you will meet in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" will also be available to meet as the Antichrist in "Wicked Choices: Book Two", with whom you can build relationships with or interact with if you choose to.

(will add this to the FAQ as well)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D, since this thread is already 245 pages long, and sure to get longer when the "Gold Master" version is released, wouldn't now be a good time to start a thread about WC: AOCB. Even though it is a bit of time before a first release, you can have a place to post updates here. As for the small Renpy games that will fill the time before AOCB, maybe a lore thread to catch all the other bits of your world creating. I'm not really sure about this thread explosion but I see this one thread going further "off topic" as the new games come out.
@Regardie, @Palanto and I are discussing that right now... but there is a part of me that would like to wait a bit longer to open a separate thread for a game that is only in the infancy stage of production right now and really don't want to divert our attention between two posts.

I think once we've released the "Gold Master" version and the dust sort of settles in this thread, we will start one for "Adventures of a Changed Boy" (hopefully, with the first part of the Prologue for everyone) and transition the KEY information (like the Q&A) to the new Forum Thread and begin again over there. ;)

But for now, my main focus (and that of Palanto) is making sure the "Gold Master" release version is free of bugs... and that will be release to some of our Patrons either today or tomorrow for them to test its stability before releasing it to everyone later this week.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
:) Alright, I finished everything for Wicked Choices (I hope ;) ) Final version and walkthrough have been uploaded (latter even with a clickable table of content) Now all that's left is for our test players to give us potential bugreports or a thumbs up ;)
Sadly the android problems aren't fixed by pytom yet (looks like it's a bigger problem than initially thought) BUT, thanks to @the66 I could add a workaround for all android users (a button next to the input field simulating the enter button).

Wish us luck that everything works as intended and that all bugs have been squashed :D Thanks to @Sierra3 all or almost all typos have been found and fixed.

If you were a live audience I'd ask you to give a big applause to the two now :D(y)

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
:) Alright, I finished everything for Wicked Choices (I hope ;) ) Final version and walkthrough have been uploaded (latter even with a clickable table of content) Now all that's left is for our test players to give us potential bugreports or a thumbs up ;)
Sadly the android problems aren't fixed by pytom yet (looks like it's a bigger problem than initially thought) BUT, thanks to @the66 I could add a workaround for all android users (a button next to the input field simulating the enter button).

Wish us luck that everything works as intended and that all bugs have been squashed :D Thanks to @Sierra3 all or almost all typos have been found and fixed.

If you were a live audience I'd ask you to give a big applause to the two now :D(y)
i'm testing the button in my ports for some days, no negative comments so far. :whistle:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Awesome :) I tested them too, they work like a charm so far :) Only problem I currently have is that renpy doesn't want to build the .apk for some unknown reason... just crashes in the process.... thanks to the66 that mystery is solved too.... was a setting I already changed with the last release... but well it seems like it's resetting everytime I do a new one :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hey @ASLPro3D , @Palanto, @Wyrme (and anyone I failed to mention by name). :)

This may be a bit off-topic, but as we have discussed music in the past (specifically Metal)- if/when you get a chance check out the band "Ghost". Just look up their videos on YT;
Rats
Dance Macabre (Also, when did people start saying "Mah-caw-bruh"? I'd always heard/used it as "Mah-cob"... Is it just me?)
He Is (The ending is pretty epic.) Lol
Square Hammer
From the Pinnacle to the Pit
Year Zero
Cirice
Monstrance Clock

Let me know what you think and then, if you like, you can read my thoughts/opinion/actual review of them. :) Just something to break things up a bit.

WARNING: It is recommended that you not read this until you have seen at least 2-3 of the videos. Proceed at your own risk. Lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what y'all think. It's sum'fin' ta do now, innit?

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

This may be a bit off-topic, but as we have discussed music in the past (specifically Metal)- if/when you get a chance check out the band "Ghost". Just look up their videos on YT;
Rats
Dance Macabre (Also, when did people start saying "Mah-caw-bruh"? I'd always heard/used it as "Mah-cob"... Is it just me?)
Square Hammer
Year Zero
Cirice
Monstrance Clock

Let me know what you think and then, if you like, you can read my thoughts/opinion/actual review of them. :) Just something to break things up a bit.

WARNING: It is recommended that you not read this until you have seen at least 2-3 of the videos. Proceed at your own risk. Lol

Hey Safety, sorry took so long to respond to this... been juggling a massive workload over here.

Had a chance to listen to them and, of course, this is just my opinion on them...

I like their sound... I wouldn't exactly call them "Metal" if I was to call them anything, I would call them an "80's Hair Band" than metal. Just because you sing about turning your soul over to Satan and worship him, does NOT make you a Heavy Metal Band...

I would probably put them around an Alice Cooper or Cinderella, and there is nothing wrong with that... I still happen to like it; but I certainly agree with your assessment and your review on them. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017

Rats
Square Hammer
Year Zero
Cirice
Monstrance Clock

Hey Safety, sorry took so long to respond to this... been juggling a massive workload over here.

Had a chance to listen to them and, of course, this is just my opinion on them...

I like their sound... I wouldn't exactly call them "Metal" if I was to call them anything, I would call them an "80's Hair Band" than metal. Just because you sing about turning your soul over to Satan and worship him, does NOT make you a Heavy Metal Band...

I would probably put them around an Alice Cooper or Cinderella, and there is nothing wrong with that... I still happen to like it; but I certainly agree with your assessment and your review on them. ;)
I will add my two pence, though y'all covered it quite well, to assure you I have not been ignoring things. In the Rats vid, I saw TSO(Trans-Siberian Orchestra) doing Phantom of the Opera. Like it, but as you both stated as eloquently(if not more so) than I ever could, solid 'theatric rock' but not my defintion of 'metal'.

BTW, there is a new sarcasm shirt going around that kind of fits our next story:
:p

Last edited:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
My friends had a saying, don't ask if you don't want to know. Which morphed into if I thought it, you(someone) had to see it. Kept us bothered most days, entertained on others, but occasionally enlightened(well seldom the later, but meh).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah when I saw it thought would be a good shirt to wear for karma´s agent if u ever would see him in the game. :devilish:

Reactions: Palanto

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I just found/played this game and wow.. just wow.

First off the renderings and artwork are absolutely amazing.
Secondly the story, sorry no the DEPTH of the story is wonderful, yes I love quick fap games, but the in-depth nature here and everything going into this is a true universe being built. This not only helps me, but probably others, really and truly want to see what is coming next.

I truly can't wait to see the next parts coming.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes