DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah Jack I think he meant the first new girl you introduced, you made a remark there that might make people think she fills out her bikini bottoms more as usual. :p

Well I am Dutch and live in a touristic city so you do meet some French and Belgian women over here. (y)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah Jack I think he meant the first new girl you introduced, you made a remark there that might make people think she fills out her bikini bottoms more as usual. :p

Well I am Dutch and live in a touristic city so you do meet some French and Belgian women over here. (y)
Oh, the first girl "Iris" yeah, she has a package between her legs. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Mistress Ellena 01.png

Update: A Slight Change of Plans & Mistress Ellena (November 19, 2018)
(sort of as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello Everyone, got lots to talk about in this update, so let me just jump right in!!

@Palanto, along with a couple of great and helpful patrons (@The66 & QuantumSciGuy) was able to isolate and finally correct the issue where the game was unable to log/record stats and save problems that some of our players were experiencing. Our thanks to them working with us the past week and weekend to get that error corrected.

In the meantime, we are still waiting on the Android fix from RenPyTom to come out and Palanto has been going through all of the spelling and grammar corrections, while also working with the others to do the RPGM mapping of the locations and areas that people will be able to visit and explore.

On my end, NASCAR season has just ended (freeing me up some) and I have been getting concerned and antsy about all of our members here providing us support, while we work on the next game and I came to a decision…

Starting this week, with the exception of Thursday (which is Thanksgiving Day here), I will be working on putting together a Ren’PyWicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed BoyPrologue Game for everyone, which will introduce all of the new characters (including characters created by our Patrons) and their backgrounds that you will experience in “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

These monthly updates of character introductions, stories, mini-games and sex won’t be near the size that you saw with “Wicked Choices: Book One”, as I will still be working on the main (new) game, BUT this will give you something to play and enjoy while you wait on the new game we are building… as well as, help you to figure out the characters you may want William/Billie and Claire to visit when it comes time to playing the new game.

You are our valued friends and supporters and we don’t ever want any of you to think we are taking advantage of your generosity and support, so creating something that you can enjoy while waiting for the major game, seems like the best way to give you something for that support while we work.

So, without any further ado… please allow me to introduce you to one of the characters that you will get to learn about and play with in the “Adventures of a Changed Boy Prologue” and who you can visit in the main game when it is ready…. Mistress Ellena!!

Mistress Ellena 02.png

Created by our $50 Patron “@GhostPhil”, Mistress Ellena is in charge of the BDSM Club in the Adult Area of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”! You will be able to visit her as either Claire or as William/Billie to explore and/or train in the ways of bondage and service… and you will learn more about Mistress Ellena’s origins and lifestyle in the upcoming “Prologue Game” … along with many of the other characters we’ve been introducing you to, these past few weeks.

Mistress Ellena 03.png

You will also be able to get a sneak peek to see and learn more about this dominating new character in the upcoming “Prologue Game”.

Thank you all for your continued support and faith in us and we hope that you have a wonderful week… and for those here in the States… a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving Holiday!

~Jack

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Looks interesting, not sure she will be the first I will visit though. :p I am more on the other side of the spectrum myself. Nice idea of those small introductory games. :) and good to hear all bugs are now mainly solved.
Well I am more on the dominant side myself, but I though that she would fit better ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Everyone has their own thresholds and crosses in which to bear... tis not a competition, nor does one foibles overshadows another's... true, I've had my fill of crap this year... and hope that next year is less of a shitfest, hell ride into a decent of medical madness for ALL of us and not just me.

Me, just glad to have you back, @Safetydummy!!
Thanks, it's nice to know that I have friends...somewhere. :confused:

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Looks interesting, not sure she will be the first I will visit though. :p I am more on the other side of the spectrum myself. Nice idea of those small introductory games. :) and good to hear all bugs are now mainly solved.
My read is she can teach a character to be a Dom(me). So, if that's the case, I'm planning on having both Claire and Billie visit her. Claire to be taught to be strong and in control, Billie... well, she's going to be used. A lot.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
My read is she can teach a character to be a Dom(me). So, if that's the case, I'm planning on having both Claire and Billie visit her. Claire to be taught to be strong and in control, Billie... well, she's going to be used. A lot.
That is exactly how she is planned ;) Claire needs a person to guide her getting control over what happened to her. To get stronger. And eventually it will lead into her making Billie her pet ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
game_info.png

I've recently been receiving some private messages with questions regarding how things will work in our new game "Adventures of a Changed Boy", as well as, some questions regarding the new "$50 Patron Created Characters" and about the " Adventures of a Changed Boy Prologue Mini-game" that I will be doing... so want to take a moment to answer them all publicly and, hopefully, clear up any misunderstandings that people may have.

Please, if you have any further questions, once you've read this... please let me know and I will be happy to try and answer them! Just keep in mind though, there are some things that I am just not ready to reveal until you've played the game.

Q: Will we be playing William/Billie or Claire in the new game?

A: No. You will be playing an “Agent” of Karma and the Three Fates. Your presence within the game will be unnoticed by William/Billie, Claire and the other characters of the game… the only ones that will know of your presence and interaction will be Karma and the Three Fates.

Q: How or why are we “Agents” of Karma and the Three Fates?

A: This is probably going to take some explaining…

William was originally “Fated” to die… however, because of the Antichrist’s meddling and choice to personally punish William for what he did to Claire, William’s future had been changed and he will no longer die and because of that one, simple change, the pattern of the “Tapestry of Time” that the Three Fate’s weave for humanity has to be changed.

The best way to correct the change that has been done to the “Tapestry of Time” is to use another human to help plot and direct the course of those changes that need to be made so that the Three Fates don’t have to unravel a large portion of the “Tapestry of Time” and correct the overall “picture” they have in mind for humanity.

Trust me, it will be better and more fully explained in the game.

Q: If we won’t be playing as William/Billie or Claire, how can we make decisions for them?

A: an “Agent” of Karma and the Three Fates, you’ve sort of been gifted with the ability to enforce your “will” at certainly “key points” in the person’s life that you will be interacting with at the time. These “key points” don’t just affect the lives of William/Billie or Claire, but also the lives of those around them… lives, that had never would’ve been affected had the Antichrist never interfered with the original plan for William.

For example: When Jesus resurrected his friend Lazarus from the dead, he not only changed the fate of his friend and Lazarus’ loved ones… but everything that Lazarus did from that point on was unplanned and totally changed the future… because, had he remained dead, the things he did after resurrection would’ve never taken place!

William’s original punishment by Karma and the Three Fates was that he would die for the life he’d led and the choices he made… the “Tapestry of Time” had been woven with him dying… but the Antichrist changed all of that, choosing to exact his will and punishment on William and thus, changed the fabric of time.

Q: Why don’t we play Karma or one of the Three Fates? Why have a human help?

A: The “Tapestry of Time” is a record of humanity, woven by the Three Fates in the choices of mankind by mankind… in that tapestry, you are a thread; each person you interact with in life is another thread you are woven with or against, each choice you make changes the placement of that thread in the pattern of that tapestry.

Karma and the Three Fates have lived so long, seen and experienced humanities decision making that they simply wouldn’t be objective enough in deciding the choices that one would make in that given circumstance… they would be changing the pattern of the tapestry by their will, executed with centuries of knowledge that mortal man would not necessarily have… so, the tapestry pattern would be artificially changed and not be a true record of humanity.

By selecting a normal human (you) and placing that human in a position to make choices at “key points” allows the “Tapestry of Time” to still be woven by the choices of mankind and by someone’s who choices aren’t shaped by thousands of years of experience in what outcomes could follow from those choices.

Q: So why not just let us play as William or Claire? Why would the Fate’s have someone else do it?

A: There are some reasons that I won’t go into here, I will let those be revealed through the course of the game… I will only say your role in all of this is much, much larger than you’d expect!

But the BIGGEST reason would be because, though the Antichrist may’ve punished William, Karma still wants to exact a toll on William for the life he’s led as well; and, who better to exact that punishment, then another human who can continue to shape the “Tapestry of Time” through the choices of mankind in the way the tapestry is meant to be woven?

By allowing YOU to make the decisions that could punish William, Karma is able to get her pound of flesh without violating the laws of the universe when it comes to the “Tapestry of Time” that the Three Fates are weaving.

Q: Are there going to be other “futanari”, “shemale” and “sissy” character’s in the game?

A: Yes, there will be; one such character has already been introduced publicly here… “Iris Marino”, who is a character that is currently undergoing a sex change that you will be able to interact with and was created by one of our $50 Patrons.

Q: Is the addition of $50 Patron Characters going to take away from the main story of “Wicked Choices”?

A: No… if anything, it will enhance the story some.

As the creator of “Wicked Choices”, I already know where the main story for the Antichrist and the many other characters are heading… adding new characters into the story and weaving them into it isn’t that difficult for me to do.

Additionally, not all of the “$50 Patron Created Characters” will be transitioning over to the main “Wicked Choices” storyline… however, those that do will also provide a greater depth to that world and could also provide the Antichrist with additional characters that he can establish relationships with and/or use to “Power Up” with.

Q: Will there be “gay” content and is it avoidable if I don’t want to see it?

A: Yes, there will be; among other content that will be avoidable if you wish to skip it. It will be clearly defined in the decision-making process… however, bear in mind, what you choose or chose to make William into as the Antichrist is greatly going to determine how much of a particular content you are going to experience in the game.

Also, we understand that not everyone has the same tastes as others may have, however, we wish to build a company that provides games and products that are INCLUSIVE to all walks of life, fetishes and desires...

Q: Will the KEY DECISIONS made in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" affect "Wicked Choices: Book Two" in any way?

A: The way it is going to work is that in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" the choices (or Key Decisions) that you make as the Agent of Karma and your role within that game is DEFINITELY going to affect the story and situations that occur in "Wicked Choices: Book Two"!!!

Additionally, many of the characters that you will meet in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" will also be available to meet as the Antichrist in "Wicked Choices: Book Two", with whom you can build relationships with or interact with if you choose to.

Q: I was wondering about Lynara, Carina, Syrina, the Antichrist (etc.) from “Wicked Choices: Book One” … will they be making an appearance in “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

A: Currently there are NO PLANS to add any of the main characters from “Wicked Choices: Book One” to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”. If you remember, when we last saw the Antichrist, he kind of had his hands full and his own problems to deal with.

While you may see some of the characters, due to the passage of time that will take place in this game, you won’t be able to directly influence or control them.

Q: I was wondering about “Wicked Choices: Book Two” …

A: Don’t. Right now, our focus is solely on “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and we have no desire to distract ourselves from our current project to discuss events or possible storylines till we’ve completed this one. Sorry.

Q: Wait, I just heard that you will be switching to RPGM for the next games, why are you leaving Ren'Py; Ren'Py is better; everyone else is switching from RPGM to Ren'Py...

A: If you've played our first game "Wicked Choices: Book One" you'd know that WE ARE NOT EVERYONE ELSE... I don't care what other people are doing, BUT we know that some of you prefer a Visual Novel format, like Ren'Py and will be offering that ability for all of the players who don't want to play the RPGM version of the game.

RPGM provides benefits and stat control and memory that is hardcoded into their framework and doesn't require a crap-ton of hand coding that we'd need to make the next games work the way that we envision them to work. People want more choices and abilities from our game and we are going to give it to them and RPGM makes that ability a lot easier on us and can still emulate a Visual Novel experience that Ren'Py users count on, while also providing an expanded universe and story for those that enjoy RPGM games to experience as well... so with RPGM we can provide TWO games in ONE for players without a LOT of coding that would be required if we continued in Ren'Py...

Don't like either format? Then SUPPORT us... your dollars will determine the future of the game and story...

Well, hope this answers some of the questions that we’ve received to everyone’s satisfaction, and, if you have any further questions that pertain to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, please feel free to ask them!

Talk soon!

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any word on when wicked choices book two is being started and released?
Or to have it "official":

@ASLPro3D: I think a link to this post would be good in the first post:cool:
Other thing I trip over: Why have picture 8 to 10 a different resolution than the rest?

And I am waiting, my tea is going to run out and I don't like coffee:p

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Not a bad idea... think I will do that. :)

Not sure what you mean... which images?
He probably meant the images 8 to 10 on the frontpage (the ingame screenshots with the dialogue displayed) they are kinda small sized. Don't know why that is, either whoever uploaded those images had them made while their desktop resolution was set to pretty low (ren'py saves screenshot in the current desktop res) or they're just using the thumbnail version of them for the full size images, which is odd, because the others aren't doing that :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
He probably meant the images 8 to 10 on the frontpage (the ingame screenshots with the dialogue displayed) they are kinda small sized. Don't know why that is, either whoever uploaded those images had them made while their desktop resolution was set to pretty low (ren'py saves screenshot in the current desktop res) or they're just using the thumbnail version of them for the full size images, which is odd, because the others aren't doing that :)
Hmmm... someone must've done something different or when the site was converted to this new format, something might've gotten screwed up... I will check it.

Edited: Nope, don't know why it is... maybe it was when the person original created the post for our game, they used screen grabs before turning this forum page/thread over to me... either way, it seems it can't be fixed unless I do new screen grabs for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Quick question about the pov in the new game ACOB Jack, think it was answered by you on patreon and could be interesting to have that clarification here as well, that basically we the players are the agent of karma and will be the ones taking the key decisions and that we also have a role as such likely in book 2 of wicked choices. Did I unnderstand that correctly?

It would make sense in making this game have consequences in book 2 and book 3 considering the fact MC will not really have a role in ACOB. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes