ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Rummages around in tape collection(for those of us old enough, the rest google), and queues up Ringling Bros. theme.
Can't tell you how often I mumble or have that theme stuck in my head when I am up to something that I probably shouldn't be up too! x'D

Well, umm, is Karma really anyone's friend. Her job is maintain balance, and break out the 'board of correction' when one drifts to far from the center. We have all wondered in a positive and negative way what did I do to deserve this event. Most use fate as the victim of this adoration/accusation, but methinks Karma pulls the trigger on the events. I would say, that these two have a past as our Lady was/is a Goddess to humans and Karma is a for a lack of a better term a Gaian Goddess.
Yeah, Karma is definitely the "Trigger Man"... and yes, your are right, she is a Gaian Goddess... much like Izanami is.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah one of the interesting things to find out about Karma will be whether she sees the Angelions and Demonathans as a part of her charge/ the plan (whatever that may be) as with humans or more as an outside hindrance and does not really cares about what happens to them as long as the balance is not disturbed in as far as humans are concerned. :cool:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah i know that paypal here have a big influence over patreon, still i don't understand the meaning of all this. What benefit could you gain by censorship? We are talking about Art here, something fictitous born from someone imagination, and so should remain free and pure as the creator himself imagined it not adulterated only cause it not fit the liking of a group of people.
People have the right to restrict the sort of content that they wish to all on the properties that they own. WE may not like it, we may not care for it... but we've little that we can do about it.

Patreon must comply to PayPal's rules, PayPal must comply with Bank rules and Banks must comply with stuffy old farts sitting in board rooms, who are part of the 'Moral Majority' or pressured by them...

Well im glad about it dude, and yeah story+sex is better than sex only XD. Anyway sorry for my little off-topic, but i asked this mainly cuz i can't stand censorship in any of its form. Ignorance and forced silence is far more damaging than free speech, as it will prevent elevating ourselves from our current position.
We are glad to, that we've been able to tell the story that we've wanted to tell without any real blowback from the "Powers that Be"... but we'll never, ever, ever be able to rid the world of some sorts of censorship... as long as there are more than on person left on this planet, the one will tell the other how they think the other should live...

...it's human nature.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah one of the interesting things to find out about Karma will be whether she sees the Angelions and Demonathans as a part of her charge/ the plan (whatever that may be) as with humans or more as an outside hindrance and does not really cares about what happens to them as long as the balance is not disturbed in as far as humans are concerned. :cool:
Yup, I agree. ;)

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I think there will need to be some sort of balance in the creation of the "harem", I imagine that there will need to be a fair amount of juggling taking place, as well as, some that will look to be the "center" of the MC's attention, while others will be plenty happy with an occasional roll in the hay every now and then...

I've been far too busy focusing on "Adventures of a Changed Boy" to really be thinking much on "Wicked Choices: Book Two", but I imagine that I would like to work it in some way, where players need to understand the person whom they wish to add to their harem and find ways in which to "win them over" to their side... rather than a simple walk up "howdy-do" and fuck each other's brains out...

Yes, agreed, Alignment is going to play a very key role in the whole "relationship" side of things... have your character skewed too far in one direction may actually keep you from getting a certain character to join your "harem", as well as, depending on who is already in your "harem" can even depend on who will side with you sexually or not as well... I mean, lets say you have two girls who hate the living shit out of each other, they are not going to be too kind as to sharing the same person... so, players are going to have to really consider their choices and go by their personal interests on who they want in their "fuck-buddy" system.

Nor, will it be as easy to just "hack a save" to get everyone, as the conflicts in relationships will cause game breaking bugs... XD

(Edited PS: And, yeah, I don't make very many weak female characters... mousy maybe, but not weak. :D)
So, no chance of the MC just digging up a 2nd or 3rd dungeon to keep everyone happy? :'(

Keeping my fingers crossed for True Neutral Alignment.... me want angels and demons both, with maybe a lot of Karma thrown in for good measure:eek:penedeyewink:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah well I always ended up as Chaotic Good in those old DnD games like Baldur's Gate that had your character change based on your decisions, so except for the really evil ones or lawful ones i should get away with a lot. :p

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
People have the right to restrict the sort of content that they wish to all on the properties that they own. WE may not like it, we may not care for it... but we've little that we can do about it.

Patreon must comply to PayPal's rules, PayPal must comply with Bank rules and Banks must comply with stuffy old farts sitting in board rooms, who are part of the 'Moral Majority' or pressured by them...

We are glad to, that we've been able to tell the story that we've wanted to tell without any real blowback from the "Powers that Be"... but we'll never, ever, ever be able to rid the world of some sorts of censorship... as long as there are more than on person left on this planet, the one will tell the other how they think the other should live...

...it's human nature.
Sadly i have to agree with you, human nature can't be changed. Anyway going back on topic, from little i've played this game im fucking enjoying it. You guys have done a freakin good job here xD. Aside from the little imperfection in the prologue the game really got me. Well i think im going to corrupt every character in game :evilsmile:

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Ah well I always ended up as Chaotic Good in those old DnD games like Baldur's Gate that had your character change based on your decisions, so except for the really evil ones or lawful ones i should get away with a lot. :p
And that's why I'm keeping my fingers crossed, there has never been any Neutral/balanced path, only "good" or "evil".
From the discussion on Karma, this might be her path

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, no chance of the MC just digging up a 2nd or 3rd dungeon to keep everyone happy? :'(

Keeping my fingers crossed for True Neutral Alignment.... me want angels and demons both, with maybe a lot of Karma thrown in for good measure:eek:penedeyewink:
Now I am the only one to shit a brick considering the personel of this harem?x'D
Both side on one bed with other force like karma between them and half of them would either kill the other on the bed or probably and less expensive go for the antichrist that have change the world?
I only know once for sure in this game that the antitichrist is not immortal and probably the rest of them neither. Do some one know a crazy good bodyguard to overwatch my possible harem of goods and half-goods, I hire one:D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I really don't think everyone would be happy if they were stuffed in a dungeon... some maybe, but uh... no, not everyone.

I think the ability to actually be True Neutral is almost virtually impossible, to be honest. A person whose job it is to change the world, can't do so by being Neutral in the things that they do... and expect to be successful.

I think, in all honesty, that Alignments in the game is going to be like a pendulum... some choices will put you in one camp, while another will cause it to swing into another camp... do the game where you select all of the choices are "neutral" (or all "evil" or all "good") will result in a "GAME OVER" and "FAIL"...

I plan to have it, that by "Wicked Choices: Book Three" all of the decisions and choices you made throughout all three games will be tallied up and it will give you a final outcome, be it "Good", "Evil" or "Neutral"... and that tally will determine your success and/or your ending.

I have said it multiple times that a harem ending is going to be virtually impossible to obtain... there is a part of me that even wants to just nix the chance for it, because the ability of having that sort of ending is just too damn impossible to believe that it could exist or even work out.

Just being honest.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Like you, I was always Chaotic Good.... be it Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Pools of Radiance, Azure Bonds, Ravensloft or any other game that measures it.

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sadly i have to agree with you, human nature can't be changed. Anyway going back on topic, from little I've played this game I'm fucking enjoying it. You guys have done a freakin good job here XD. Aside from the little imperfection in the prologue the game really got me. Well i think I'm going to corrupt every character in game :evilsmile:
Glad to hear that you've been enjoying the game!! :)

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now I am the only one to shit a brick considering the personel of this harem?x'D
Both side on one bed with other force like karma between them and half of them would either kill the other on the bed or probably and less expensive go for the antichrist that have change the world?
I only know once for sure in this game that the antitichrist is not immortal and probably the rest of them neither. Do some one know a crazy good bodyguard to overwatch my possible harem of goods and half-goods, I hire one:D
Yeah, I had a flash image of Riddick as the Necromancer Lord for a moment there... yeah, I don't see a fully harem of both sides working out very well... or being healthy for the MC! x'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well he might institute a few rules in the marriage contract for the harem girls, as bringing no weapons or magic into the bedroom. :angel:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!
You not only are talking about him having a HAREM, now you are talking about him MARRYING them too?!?!?
Fuck dude, you really ARE trying to get him KILLED aren't YOU?!?!?! x'D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course and with at least a few of them I am pretty sure they would not care whether there was a ceremony or not and he would be husband material after if not worse.:evilsmile: Besides if he would make sure to draw up the right kinda contract it might even help or save him. :p

edit: from all of his wives of course. :angel:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Of course and with at least a few of them I am pretty sure they would not care whether there was a ceremony or not and he would be husband material after if not worse.:evilsmile: Besides if he would make sure to draw up the right kinda contract it might even help or save him. :p

;)
I can just see the ceremony now... :DI'd imagine it would look more like a Roman or Greek orgy! :eek:penedeyewink:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I like your idea sir.;) But I truly believe some overpowered superhuman, overloard or someone else is needed to maintain some sort of peace agreement or our poor antichrist must satisfied every woman/wive in his harem to the point that they are to exhaustet or blessed with with his mahood that they don't want or can't take any action anymore.x'D

But it would also be intresting with a child between the MC and one of his followed beloved. What will the other wives be to this child? What advice would they give them? What would they do to them? And what would the child do to all of them and the rest of the world?
I think we would also need a god-like nanny otherwise the world is probably less safe than before, but instead I believe a lot lively.:p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes