DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Much more lively likely and yeah the child of the MC with a certain character might well be so special it has a legion of nannies to make sure nothing could hurt it, think Jack already hinted at that in the game. :p

Are those not the best ceremonies in the end jack? A joyous union should not be to formal and stiff afterall.:angel:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But just think of all that power generated... could easily light up half the country.:biggrin:
If they only lightup half of the country, I say we are lucky and it save us the money for a firework.:p
And now I image a ultraconservative Roman Catholic prist that are trying to hold the ceremony with Syrina or Lynara as bride their full assembled family with all their friends and acquaintance in their normal form.x'D
Best case they are on their ground laughting as hard as they could and following this prist as he do his best to "life" trough this ceremony. Either he is dead, crazy or faint during his trial:biggrin:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am sure our friend @Wyrme as the high priest of the Church of Our Lady Syrina would gladly have the honor of presiding over that ceremony, he would be way more suited for such an occasion though we might have to hold a donation for some more formal ceremonial gear. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oceane_nude01.png

A GET-WELL WISH, Work Progress & New Patron Character ‘Océane Camille Fontaine’!! (November 12, 2018 - UnPatreonized for F95 Audiences!)

Hello everyone, just thought I would take a moment to update all of you on the status of the ‘Gold Master’ release of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, the progress on our new game: “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”, as well as, take a moment to introduce you to a new $50 Patron Created character that you will be experience in our upcoming game…

…but, before I do, we want to send out GET-WELL WISHES to our good friend and longtime Patron of ours, @planetmorpheus, who had been hit by a car while crossing a street!!

He suffered many broken bones in his right arm, the bones on his left hand and shattered his leg, which needed surgery… worse though, was that there was a really scary moment because he had intercranial swelling on the left side of the brain.

Our sincerest thoughts, prayers and good vibes to PM for a good recovery and to his GF and family. If you could talk a moment to send your own to him, I am sure it will help him and his family greatly!!!

Now, about the games…

The ‘Gold Master’ release for “Wicked Choices: Book One” is still progressing, @Palanto has just about all of the spelling and grammar corrections done (Thank you @Sierra3), our BIGGEST setback right now is two issues that are Ren’Py specific bugs… the first being a bug that around 5% of our players have experienced a python bug where ONE single variable in the ‘Stats Save Screen’ isn't being defined for them, never at all, no matter what we seem to do at all and it seems nothing else is wrong or missing except that variable with the game and the next is one that seems to have arisen with the latest release of Ren'Py 7.1.1 where the ‘keyboard enter’ isn’t accepted in the Android version.

We are working to get these issues resolved.

In regard to “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”, the wife has been pouring through a bunch of tutorial videos for RPG Maker MV for a few hours every night she’s come home from work and on the weekends, while I’ve been steadily organizing the game’s events and triggers, as well as, writing the story that will take place for players (and explorers) for the first release, while ALSO working with our $50 Patrons in creating their characters and working with them on the events that they will be adding to the new game…

Océane_shop01.png

…speaking of which, allow me to introduce you to the very lovely ‘Océane Camille Fontaine’, created by our $50 Patron Cùran, and she is the owner of the Lingerie shop “Les Jardins des Sens” that you will be able to work at as Claire, or visit as William/Billie.

Océane_shop02.png

There are some out there, who say that there is more to Océane Camille Fontaine and that her lingerie store “Les Jardins des Sens” is just a ‘front’ for her real business… only those who play Claire curious enough and have good detective skills might be able to help Claire uncover the truth behind the gossip she’s heard… but what will become of Claire, or her job, if she finds out the truth??

You’ll just have to wait and see!!

Thank you everyone for your support, we will talk to you soon and GET-WELL @planetmorpheus!!!

~Jack

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I got a couple of games to go before I have to worry about rendering that scene... who knows, we might be able to hire an artist by then so it is their problem and not mine!! x'D
I say I would like to have this crazy picture. Can I preoder it for my next birthday Jack?:cool: Now you have only 5 months to hire your artist.x'D
I can see it already: "Oh hey you are hiring an artist, well here I am! So what do I have to do?" - "Oh not much, just one or two scenes... with about one hundret characters in it... to be specific an orgy" - "..."

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oceane looks nice, she has a kind of French\Belgian vibe to me for some reason. Well if it is an artist that likes a challenge he/she would likely jump at the chance. :biggrin:

Of course the best wishes for his health and recovery @planetmorpheus.

Indeed sierra what is the agenda or agenda's of the Gaian gods and possibly forces behind them is one of the secrets Jack is guarding most closely at the moment and their relationwith /view of the Demonathans / Angelions. Would it not be a joke if they were also aliens or indeed an older species of mankind with bad reproduction but more power or the original nephilim:):evilsmile: What seems for sure tough is they fall in factions as well and from my pov the more evil factions probably like the angelions and maybe the more lawful as well.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Funny, that while looking Oceane up (and down) I was introduced to an artist named Camille Fontaine. To be honest, as interesting as her art is(watercolor look with oils) Oceane is a touch(to much. thx AC/DC) more intriguing.

As to the ceremony topic that I only got to see through sneak peeks at work. I believe MC would be on the verge of breakdown. See if a celebrity weds it's an event. Now the friggin' Antichrist is getting hitched, and (wait for it...) to a HAREM. This would be Madison Square Garden or Wembley Stadium calling us to request being the venue. This led my poor lil' brain cell on a meandering trail through some musty part of my cranium. Those dusty footprints on my frontal lobe spelled out an event our poor fool *ahem*groom would be nervously reading until the last second(again) for he must enact the taking of each of his brides in thier own customs. This is where the blatant 'murican comercializing comes in. As our soon to be haggard blissful groom is moving from podium to podium(and changing garb as needed), we would have sponsored breaks. Oh, did I not tell you, this is a PPV event that Cinemax out bid HBO for the coverage. Dana White was brought in to help with promotions. Lead sponsor is Herpe's energy drink, as they say "Get a case and share it with your friends!"(tm) Each break would feature one of their flavors, as the health conscious society that we are we would of course start off light. The blazing red can of Herpes(tm) has 1/2 the caffeine, 1/3 the amino acids, and 1/4 the flavor of their other products. This is the 'Cherry' drink(made with mostly all natural ingredients), for those not sure if they can handle a full blown case of Herpes(tm). Leading to the last spot of the show, heart attack in a can(has not been proven in court yet,) 'Insomnia' has enough amino acids to change your speech into that of an Austrian action actor(he may even make a cameo, negotiations on going), and such a load of caffeine that a certain Juan V. had to deliver the beans personally(he will not be appearing). This ambrosia of energy will power you through those nights you can't/won't/don't want to remember.

Damn, do I rattle on. Believe or not, there were supposed to be some scenery for the stations, and more actual detail about the ceremony itself. though, I would recommend our Lady(choir in background) be first so she can give him a jolt(not the cola) like last time. Enough with my mental spew.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A possible thought exercise for those interested:

- Premise: Izanami is neither Demonothan or Angelion; she is Gaian.

Query:

- Why is Izanami cooperating (or working with) the Angelions? :cool:
(There are a couple of different approaches / possibilities.)
Hmmm... I can't answer that, as it would violate my NDA with myself... but don't think you were really asking me and was, more like, asking other's opinions I think. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ugh... the idea of an orgy scene not only fills me with dread, but also an overwhelming sense of tiredness that settles deep into this old man's bones... sucking the life out of me (as I am sure it would do for the MC as well). :D

But yes, Oceane is French... ;) She is going to be a very interesting character, the creator of her really put a lot of time, thought and depth into her... she is going to be very, very interesting!!! :cool:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes