MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Are you all planning to keep me working on this damn series forever?? LOL I have other stories to tell!! x'D:eek:penedeyewink:
Was actually refering to this post:
Oh, if I had the time, if I had the time!
Oh, the aspects that I could explore and share... expand and make that entire universe so much more expansive!!
To see the kinds of trouble that our lovable little FAP would get into and the mischief she would cause...
To watch Rihanna and Lilith struggle to set aside their differences enough to fall in love with each other...
Oh, the things we could explore... if I had the time.
Oh, the stories I could tell. :(

Ugh... I need a larger team, so I can spend more time writing!!
Relax, by the time we've finished wringing your brain dry of Antichrisct-verse, you won't mind so much :evilsmile:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Also, with "Adventures of a Changed Boy" the way it is being written, it gives me the opportunity for the players to go and check places out and explore... who know what Claire or William/Billie may find while traveling around that could get back to the MC... ;)

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually @Stiale I was thinking more of periods when Jack would want to do something else creative or flexing his muscles at a period he needs some distraction or break from the main game to get the creative juices flowing again, doing something else you love or working in a different medium can help then. :angel:

Edit: True as side branches that might well work, but doing that into the game itself might still be way more work as in a side project or keep development direction of the game story slowish. Also it is not a way that is easily accessible to everyone including those that are less rpg fans:) To be honest that would be their loss of course.:closedtongue:

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Actually @Stiale I was thinking more of periods when Jack would want to do something else creative or flexing his muscles at a period he needs some distraction or break from the main game to get the creative juices flowing again, doing something else you love or working in a different medium can help then. :angel:
agreed, but hush don't let him know that.....

Edit: True as side branches that might well work, but doing that into the game itself might still be way more work as in a side project or keep development direction of the game story slowish. Also it is not a way that is easily accessible to everyone including those that are less rpg fans:) To be honest that would be their loss of course.:closedtongue:
True, up to a point. But when the side branches, and especially flashbacks, is vital enough to the story.... Terri's old flame does define her current relationship, for instance.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah but that could also be established in a few words within the game, you would miss the depth though when you did not play the rpg part of how that situation came into existence. Now i would see it more of a problem if you wanted to have a scene where Lilith and Rihanna would try to connect to Lynara and maybe have Syrina connect to her as well by telling them how they met and Lynara was born and why Rihanna had to leave her with the Queen against her will. That would likely be a whole update in itself if done in game format. :p

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Guys how do i get the latest android version?i cant cant f it out...its its confusing...SOMEBODY HELP
Please bear with us a little longer, I'm still trying to fix one major bug that just doesn't want to get fixed at all :D After that there will be a new Wicked Choices: Book I release that'll be the absolute final version (1.0 in a way) So please don't download the previous version since it has some ren'py build in bugs that make it nearly impossible to play it on android (keyboard enter isn't accepted for some reason that got fixed with the latest ren'py version)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I believe we bantered that theory about for sometime. Back when the reveal of our 'beloved' was indeed getting some while the MC was putting Vasoline's collective children through school. So, nah, not so much hate. Within this family, it is a legitimate option.

x'D Glad to see ya back, it has been a hot minute. May be a problem with too many cooks in a kitchen, never too much spice in forum!
I wasn't aware that I was missed. Lol Eh, just dealing with life and its foibles, but when I think about all the stuff that Jack's been going through- my problems don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah but that could also be established in a few words within the game, you would miss the depth though when you did not play the rpg part of how that situation came into existence. Now i would see it more of a problem if you wanted to have a scene where Lilith and Rihanna would try to connect to Lynara and maybe have Syrina connect to her as well by telling them how they met and Lynara was born and why Rihanna had to leave her with the Queen against her will. That would likely be a whole update in itself if done in game format. :p
Well, it won't be MY fault if people decide to play the VN version of the game and, thus, misses out on some of the wonder backstory or additional little tidbits we'll be throwing into the RPG side of things. ;)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Also, with "Adventures of a Changed Boy" the way it is being written, it gives me the opportunity for the players to go and check places out and explore... who know what Claire or William/Billie may find while traveling around that could get back to the MC... ;)
Well for the Antichrist they hopefully bring back some friends and not enemys x'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
...that said, I like the idea of Rhianna and Lilith's pow-wow with Lynara, Syrina and the MC to talk about the "old days" and how the both of them met, overcame their differences and fell in love... I could see Syrina interestingly, sitting cross-legged, leaning forward with her hands bunched under her jaw and elbows on her knees, her eyes wide and looking quite interested as the two older women share about their first night together... while Lynara blushes, cries out and clasps her hands over her ears... horrified to hear details about her parent's first night of fucking each other!! x'D

Oh, how the two girls are so, so different to start.... :eek:penedeyewink:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds good though, guess MC or Rhianna has his arms around Lynara's shoulder and for Syrina MC as well, now would he innocently and uncounciualy let his hands wander while listening intently to the story? :p
Or to Lynara's complete and total shock, when Syrina asks if Mom and Dad would be kind enough to demonstrate that evening, so as to better understand the nuances of the entire moment and, maybe, pick up some pointers. :coldsweat:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well has it not been a right of moms and dads over all of history to make their children blush and uncomfortable, though I admit that is mostly from stories they tell about their children when they were young to their new girlfriends. :biggrin:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes