ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We all wish you will get a bigger team and people capable at the things you like least.
I think we'll get there, I haven't give up yet. I can honestly say that while we haven't made what some of the other creators out there have made, what we have, we've been able to keep... with many, like you, @Wyrme, @El bacca Del Chew and many, many others, having supported us consistently... many for over a year.

When other creators on Patreon suffer a mass exodus of patrons just before the start of the next month, we've held steady... we've been fortunate and hope that we don't disappoint or lose that faith in us.

Somehow I have the idea you already have most of these backstories already outlined, whether on paper or in your head, your game hangs together too well for you not to have fleshed out much more of the world or the background as you show in the game till now itself. :biggrin: If u had not u would trip up more often I would think.
I will be honest, I only had the main events planned when I started this project... it was a cast off story; a story meant to be something that, if I failed terribly at game creation, I wouldn't risk losing a really great story on or waste one that I've spent years working on like "Ebon Knights", "Project S.H.A.D.O. Force" or one that I had patched together back in the mid to late 90's that I did as a HTML "Choose Your Own Adventure Game" and used stripped anime from hentai games originally entitled as "M.A.U.L." (and was later renamed to "Anime Agenda")... Not even sure if anyone around here would remember that or even encountered it, but was kind of popular for as long as I ran it.... back when we had Top 100 lists and when KiSS Paper Dolls was popular and topped all of the lists.

Those stories are far, far more developed that what I had for "Wicked Choices" so, a lot of the depth to it was being developed as I started the initial game... I had the premise, but didn't have quite all of the details, so had to massage them a bit while working... sort of filling in the missing pieces and the blanks, knew the premise and that it would heavily involve religion and how it would start, knew the middle and knew the end... just had to fill in all the little details and mesh it all together.

Well would be also nice to meet the daughters a bit more so whatever happens later would be believable without magic. I would not think Syrina would pass up such a source of power, unless she really decided she wishes to share MC with as little people as possible and ofc especially then his daughters would make most sense from her perspective.:p
Syrina, to me, is a 'free spirit'. She's lived long enough to know that humans don't live near as long and isn't given to monogamy... for their race to have the powers that set them aside from humans requires sex, the same is the case with the MC, so for her to try and capitalize on all of his time and attention would keep him from being able to do what she wants and needs done...

...and, not being human, she isn't one that focuses on current trends and human ways when it comes to relationships... she is from a time before those hampering laws and sexual restrictions were formed, so I don't anticipate her ever embracing them herself and will, likely, try to steer the MC away from such concepts as well, as they would limit his abilities.

So the daughters and the remainder of the family is going to play a major role in "Wicked Choices: Book Two" they are a stable and reliable source of power that the MC can draw from... how she will convince him to do so and how the players choose to do it, well... guess that is going to be up to all of you and whether or not you go that route... but they will all make a larger appearance and, if you all choose it, the MC is going to have to figure out a way to get it from his daughters and rest of the family. ;)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I will be honest, I only had the main events planned when I started this project... it was a cast off story; a story meant to something, that if I failed terribly at game creation, I wouldn't risk losing a really great story on or waste one that I've spent years working on like "Ebon Knights", "Project S.H.A.D.O. Force" or one that I had patched together back in the mid to late 90's that I did as a HTML "Choose Your Own Adventure Game" and used stripped anime from hentai games originally entitled as "M.A.U.L."
That is what separates those of us with a solid imagination and creators. Some of us would(have) end up editting whole portions of the story if attempting to injection new flavors or filling in gaps as we go. There reams of paper, probably still residing in my parents attic, supporting that theory. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah but that assumes those ladies will not have their own ideas already possibly with the help of Syrina if he is not too willing, considering the family history and their earlier closeness or not to MC :biggrin: and yeah I do understand those concepts about Syrina. MC though is of course something she also has faced only once before in her life and even if she is not the jealous type and a free spirit, that might have an influence on her when she spends a lot of time with him.

Also Wyrme even if Jack only had vague outlines at the start, I am pretty sure that while working on the project he has by now a much firmer grasp of this world, though of course some characters might keep surprising him and change over time in ways he does not anticipate yet himself. :p Not sure he wrote our adorable Lady Syrina as the close to perfect girlfriend material, if you are not the super jealous type yourself, from the start that she is now.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is what separates those of us with a solid imagination and creators. Some of us would(have) end up editting whole portions of the story if attempting to injection new flavors or filling in gaps as we go. There reams of paper, probably still residing in my parents attic, supporting that theory. :p
I have reams upon reams of shit the wife is going to have to pitch out or burn when I die, stuff I've been too stubborn to let go of just yet, because... who knows... I might be able to use it somewhere. x'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah but that assumes those ladies will not have their own ideas already possibly with the help of Syrina if he is not too willing, considering the family history and their earlier closeness or not to MC :biggrin: and yeah I do understand those concepts about Syrina. MC though is of course something she also has faced only once before in her life and even if she is not the jealous type and a free spirit, that might have an influence on her when she spends a lot of time with him.

Also Wyrme even if Jack only had vague outlines at the start, I am pretty sure that while working on the project he has by now a much firmer grasp of this world, though of course some characters might keep surprising him and change over time in ways he does not anticipate yet himself. :p Not sure he wrote our adorable Lady Syrina as the close to perfect girlfriend material, if you are not the super jealous type yourself, from the start that she is now.
You may be right, at least for the other family line, but remember... Michelle and Paige, like the MC, has never been enlightened to this whole thing about incestuous relationships... and the MC is only, just now, seeing at least one of his daughters that way... guiltily so, when he has.

I can say that there will be SECRETS APLENTY to discover when it comes to the MC's family... Charlie the dog and his wife boinking someone behind his back is just a tiny bit of it. There will be other secrets that the MC is going discover... so much twisted stuff still to come! :D

And no, I never planned on Syrina being as lovable as she's become... she IS WAIFU material for sure!! ;)

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ah kk, i had assumed that the girls would have been trained to become involved into the ritual in time, my bad. :biggrin: Will be looking forward to see all the things you will be pulling out of the hat by then. sigh we need an evil impatient emo. :evilsmile:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ah kk, i had assumed that the girls would have been trained to become involved into the ritual in time, my bad. :biggrin: Will be looking forward to see all the things you will be pulling out of the hat by then. sigh we need an evil impatient emo. :evilsmile:
The children of Daryl Jr. have undergone training... just the MC's family hasn't.

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah that makes sense since he was the expected successor, so it was less of a thing of keeping the extended family involved but only the immediate family I assume to make sure the ritual would be kept a secret.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah that makes sense since he was the expected successor, so it was less of a thing of keeping the extended family involved but only the immediate family I assume to make sure the ritual would be kept a secret.
Yeah, the MC (according to the surviving family) was considered an 'outsider', the only one that either knew or had an idea that he might be the 'antichrist' was Daryl Sr.... so the family of the MC (with the exception of Terri, his wife) were kept in the dark about the sordid affairs of the family.

I imagine that Terri has a particular grievance with her husband (the MC and the 'antichrist') with her being maneuvered to marrying the MC by her father and then kept out of any family rituals that followed. She was sort of cast out of the family because she was pressured into marrying a man that she may've cared for but not totally loved... being cast out of that kind of bond from her family, all she's known while growing up, would have her feeling some resentment, I think, towards the MC.

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good idea.XD I will immediately beginn to secure the necessary tools to ensure this.x'D I believe our little FAP could be an idea guardian for this plan.
NO!!! NO, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!
What was that, Syrina? I can do what to your what if I do?

SOMEONE, QUICK, BRING ME A PEN AND SOME PAPER, I HAVE MORE STORY THAT NEEDS TO BE TOLD!!! x'D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah some nice spoilers Jack about the fleshing out of Terry, that might well be part of what happened and even if did not lead to her resentment it might have been something she missed anyway and always been something that stood in between them since she had to keep secrets from him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
NO!!! NO, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!
What was that, Syrina? I can do what to your what if I do?

SOMEONE, QUICK, BRING ME A PEN AND SOME PAPER, I HAVE MORE STORY THAT NEEDS TO BE TOLD!!! x'D
Well at least Syrina is very loyal and adorable, you could have a worse guardian as Syrina for this, some dominating female granny for example. lucky meanie that you are :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah some nice spoilers Jack about the fleshing out of Terry, that might well be part of what happened and even if did not lead to her resentment it might have been something she missed anyway and always been something that stood in between them since she had to keep secrets from him.
Exactly... I am sure she cares about him and know she loves the kids and everything, but I think (like a lot of us) there is this part of her that probably wonders what it would've been like if things had been different... finding her old crush, starting back up with them, may've only intensified the feeling that she has been missing something in her life.

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah and those are exactly the things that may be hard to put into the main games since you likely also want to keep the main story continuing without constantly having long side-roads being threaded. Do not envy you the task of trying to balance that out. o_O

Edit: also do not forget if you have to keep secrets from someone, it does tend to make you to feel they might also keep secrets from you. That is always a stand in the way for the trust that is needed in a good relation. or as we say in Dutch, zoals de waard is, vertrouwd hij zijn gasten. ( as the owner of the hotel/bar is, so does he trust his clients or one that tends to cheat his guests will always mistrust and think his guests try to cheat on him) :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think there will be ways to be able to inject it... will know better after trying some things out with "Adventures of a Changed Boy". With the ability to do daily missions and stuff, which aren't able to do as well in Ren'Py, there might be a "follow" mission which, depending on the Player, could lead to a heart-to-heart talk with the wife about things...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes