DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Saw that outfit and just knew, it was a winner!! And, yup, was intentional! ;)

Yeah... @DA22, been fortunate to have some patrons bumping up their pledges and helping to add their own spin on things as well... but man, your brain doesn't fire as bright in the mornings, does it?? Syrina been keeping you up at nights or something?? :D
Remember noone does things to our Lady Syrina behind your back, what that little saucy mynx may decide to do though is an entirely different matter we are not free to disclose. :p Besides Japanese mythology is def not one of my stronger ones. :biggrin:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's so amazing how this community helps each other even in cases like this :) I mean seriously, two random people offering their old hardware to someone they don't even know in the slightest! :D It's awesome, thanks for caring so much :)
Why not? Definitly better than to let it collect some dust in some box that I myself will in 3 months not know anymore that I have this card. And if it helps an other it is a bonus on the top off it. Also I could save my time to get rid of the card with ebay or the like.;)

And for my normal computer geek time, I only need the graphical interface to have more than one console open at a same time - and for this works every graphical solution, even the most basic:evilsmile:. Unfortunatly I have to less time for geek time and I blame the good, the bad and the so-so games on f95 and anywhere for this:p

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Remember noone does things to our Lady Syrina behind your back, what that little saucy mynx may decide to do though is an entirely different matter we are not free to disclose. :p Besides Japanese mythology is def not one of my stronger ones. :biggrin:
I am sure there no problem sharing what that entails, we were merely *gurph* *phark**fingle* and *muffing* till the break of dawn. So, no mystery.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ah Jack (and Palanto too, don't think I forgot about you- I know you were in on this whole thing...) Ye Bastards! You snotty-faced heaps of parrot droppings! You, you vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous perverts! How dare you end the story there- not fair! Just as everything started coming together- you take it all away from us! Urrrrgggghhhh. :p

Seriously though, that was a fantastic update and it definitely leaves us wanting for more... I was saddened that I didn't get to smite that rotten twat the way I was hoping to, but sending her for "training" suffices for now...let her be taken against her will several hundred times and see how she likes it. :)

I absolutely cannot wait for the next Chapter!
Looking forward to paying that other little rat-faced bastard back too...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Wyrme and @DA22 were busy performing temple services earlier to the masses, so they were preoccupied. :):rolleyes:

@ASLPro3D

So if I had not chosen wisely in my reply, we would have gotten a 'Bad Ending' and it would have been 'Game Over?' Talk about pressure.:eek::biggrin:
Total devastation... and a much needed break for me!! :D

Readies foil hat brigade, just to be on the safe side. That scene with Jaochim Rivers(sp?) in Signs looking like Hersheys promo. Damn, now I have 'Signs, signs everywhere sign clogging up the scenery..,' running through my head.

Since, @Sierra3 pulled our collective fat from the fire, and delayed 'that' apocalypse.
Could that next be related to an artist of interesting taste and approach?
And the sign said "Long-haired, freaky people need not apply"; so I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why...

Hmmm... and what artist might that be? ;)

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah Jack (and Palanto too, don't think I forgot about you- I know you were in on this whole thing...) Ye Bastards! You snotty-faced heaps of parrot droppings! You, you vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous perverts! How dare you end the story there- not fair! Just as everything started coming together- you take it all away from us! Urrrrgggghhhh. :p

Seriously though, that was a fantastic update and it definitely leaves us wanting for more... I was saddened that I didn't get to smite that rotten twat the way I was hoping to, but sending her for "training" suffices for now...let her be taken against her will several hundred times and see how she likes it. :)

I absolutely cannot wait for the next Chapter!
Looking forward to paying that other little rat-faced bastard back too...
betrayal.gif

Got to keep you on your toes and have you wanting more!! x'D

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
And the sign said "Long-haired, freaky people need not apply"; so I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why...

Hmmm... and what artist might that be? ;)
Now, why would you word it like that? You know that was done (atleast)twice that made it to the mainstream. Five Man Electrical Band, when I was but a wee lad, and Tesla late 80's or early 90's.

The captain is so eloquent.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Other questions: Do you live in Europe? I have a AMD W5100 which I didn't use anymore.
Thank you very much, but I live in SE Asia

Glad I could help ;)

It's so amazing how this community helps each other even in cases like this :) I mean seriously, two random people offering their old hardware to someone they don't even know in the slightest! :D It's awesome, thanks for caring so much :)
What he said...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now, why would you word it like that? You know that was done (atleast)twice that made it to the mainstream. Five Man Electrical Band, when I was but a wee lad, and Tesla late 80's or early 90's.

The captain is so eloquent.
Tesla did okay with it, better than some renditions that have been "remade" or "repurposed"... but will always love and enjoy FMEB's version the most, as I grew up listening to it on the radio as a wee lad (who always found trouble... or it found me). ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
-teases back- Well if you ever feel generous or bored or have too much time (not much chance I know in coming months :evilsmile:) , you could always surprise us with a comic or short game about a bit of backstory of the games that you could not work into the game itself like the meeting of Rihanna and Lilith that led to cute Lynara. Some backstory of our beloved little FAP when she was young and curious or any of the new or other characters to flesh them out some more as you might be able to do in the games themselves. o_O Another example could be something of how and why the wive came to cheat on MC when ur ready for that reveal in the next game. Considering how you feel about her that last one is unlikely though. :p

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Another example could be something of how and why the wive came to cheat on MC when ur ready for that reveal in the next game. Considering how you feel about her that last one is unlikely though. :p
someone's gonna hate me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Got to keep you on your toes and have you wanting more!! x'D
  • It din't make ye any less of a basterd... :p

Some backstory of our beloved little FAP when she was young and curious
  • Soooooo much YES!

brother-sister rediscovering their love?
  • And how are we coming with that "I hate you and want you to die!" button- I see the one for "Like". :)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe we bantered that theory about for sometime. Back when the reveal of our 'beloved' was indeed getting some while the MC was putting Vasoline's collective children through school. So, nah, not so much hate. Within this family, it is a legitimate option.
It din't make ye any less of a basterd... :p
x'D Glad to see ya back, it has been a hot minute. May be a problem with too many cooks in a kitchen, never too much spice in forum!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
-teases back- Well if you ever feel generous or bored or have too much time (not much chance I know in coming months :evilsmile:) , you could always surprise us with a comic or short game about a bit of backstory of the games that you could not work into the game itself like the meeting of Rihanna and Lilith that led to cute Lynara. Some backstory of our beloved little FAP when she was young and curious or any of the new or other characters to flesh them out some more as you might be able to do in the games themselves. o_O Another example could be something of how and why the wive came to cheat on MC when ur ready for that reveal in the next game. Considering how you feel about her that last one is unlikely though. :p
Oh, if I had the time, if I had the time!
Oh, the aspects that I could explore and share... expand and make that entire universe so much more expansive!!
To see the kinds of trouble that our lovable little FAP would get into and the mischief she would cause...
To watch Rihanna and Lilith struggle to set aside their differences enough to fall in love with each other...
Oh, the things we could explore... if I had the time.
Oh, the stories I could tell. :(

Ugh... I need a larger team, so I can spend more time writing!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I believe we bantered that theory about for sometime. Back when the reveal of our 'beloved' was indeed getting some while the MC was putting Vasoline's collective children through school. So, nah, not so much hate. Within this family, it is a legitimate option.
Yeah, think with the way that the family behaves with one another, it isn't too far of a stretch to guess that is who her lover might be. So not really sure that it is much of a surprise if it turned out to be true or not. ;)

x'D Glad to see ya back, it has been a hot minute. May be a problem with too many cooks in a kitchen, never too much spice in forum!
I could use more cooks on the game, that is for sure... or at least a sous-chef to do artwork!! x'D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, if I had the time, if I had the time!
Oh, the aspects that I could explore and share... expand and make that entire universe so much more expansive!!
To see the kinds of trouble that our lovable little FAP would get into and the mischief she would cause...
To watch Rihanna and Lilith struggle to set aside their differences enough to fall in love with each other...
Oh, the things we could explore... if I had the time.
Oh, the stories I could tell. :(

Ugh... I need a larger team, so I can spend more time writing!!
We all wish you will get a bigger team and people capable at the things you like least.

Somehow I have the idea you already have most of these backstories already outlined, whether on paper or in your head, your game hangs together too well for you not to have fleshed out much more of the world or the background as you show in the game till now itself. :biggrin: If u had not u would trip up more often I would think.

Well would be also nice to meet the daughters a bit more so whatever happens later would be believable without magic. I would not think Syrina would pass up such a source of power, unless she really decided she wishes to share MC with as little people as possible and ofc especially then his daughters would make most sense from her perspective.:p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes