ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just found/played this game and wow.. just wow.

First off the renderings and artwork are absolutely amazing.
Secondly the story, sorry no the DEPTH of the story is wonderful, yes I love quick fap games, but the in-depth nature here and everything going into this is a true universe being built. This not only helps me, but probably others, really and truly want to see what is coming next.

I truly can't wait to see the next parts coming.
I am overjoyed to hear this kind of praise for our work and efforts @Tanaxanth, as well as, to know that those efforts are recognized and appreciated!!

I assure you, the mysteries of the universe that we are building haven't quite all been revealed yet, but... with the groundwork finally laid, things will certainly move much quicker and faster with each installment!!

Thank you again for your kind words and don't be a stranger here!! :)

~Jack

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

This post will be brief as there isn’t a whole lot more to say than IT’S OUT!!!
The final “GOLD MASTER RELEASE” of “WICKED CHOICES: BOOK ONEIS OUT and patrons and supporters can read about and download this finished version of our game, with spelling and grammar fixes, 1 forgotten scene added, continuity fixes and the final save file format that you will need to use for the new games that will be coming out!!!
You can find and download the “GOLD MASTER RELEASE” and WALKTHROUGH by clicking our !!!
Come back tomorrow when we update all of you about the current progress in regard to our new games the “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed BoyPrologue and Main Game!!
THANK YOU so much for your continued support, help and friendship!
~Jack, Palanto and the Wife

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
disinformation-clipart-hooray.png
Front Page has been UPDATED with the GOLD MASTER RELEASE of "Wicked Choices: Book One" with WALKTHROUGH!!!​

@UncleVT or @Pepé Le Pew if you could, please update the latest release section of the site for everyone to let them know the Final Gold Master Release of "Wicked Choices: Book One" has been released on the FP for everyone!! :) Thank you, my friends!!!

Mar 30, 2018
Since I finished the previous version yesterday I will wait a little, but I will explore the gold version for sure!
Thanks you again ASLPro3D, and of course I can't wait for the others games too.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes