Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Congrats gang! 1 down, 2 books and (atleast)1 side story to go.
And you know I cannot pass on a (bad)pun:
Thanks, my friend!!

Things are about to get really, REALLY, REALLY interesting for all of our players!! LOL
A whole new can of worms have been opened and BOY is it going to be a real page turner!! ;)
New can o' wyrmes? Do you really want more than 1? I am waiting with abated breathe for this page turner with listening to one of our shared authors books 'On a Pale Horse'.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Really?! Another friggin' restart?! Oh, Jack...you... If it means I get to see my Lovely Syrina again- I guess, I'll *sigh* do it. Lol

Just out of curiosity, what's the rough E.T.A. on AOCB? It sounds like we'll have to have the Gold Master Edition finished by the time it's released. :)

Oh, totally agreed with your's and Wyrme's assessment of "Ghost". :) You should check out "Death SS" next (and don't bother trying to enjoy it), they have one video that's basically an epilepsy-inducing montage of every "Evil" symbol in every religion known to man... It's just so cringe-y. Even the Devil said, "Y'all, seriously, that's enough".

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, I got some questions, if some could answer them it would be appreciated:
We can choose if we are the woman or the man? Or we control them both through the game?
If we control them both, and if we play as the man, do we have to do bad actions for being the antichrist? Or we can be a "good" person if we choose to?
Does this game have some satanic stuff? I know there migth be demons, but they (I think, I haven´t played the game) migth be succubus/incubus.
Thanks

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
Hmm, alright to explain some things:

The difference between 0.6.1.0 and 1.0 is that it has a hell of a lot of typos and grammar fixes as well as some continuity errors fixed. That is also one of the reasons we asked you to start a new game, since we really went through all the dialogues in the game (Thanks @Sierra3 who helped by proofreading all of it over and over again) which can cause load errors with any savegame prior to 1.0.
Except for typo fixes, continuity error fixes and a forgotten scene (sorry everyone I don't know how that happened), that got added, there is nothing new or different. So an "update" would have worked, but I just deleted the update files because of savegame compatibility issues. Some players were reporting that their savegames prior to 1.0 don't work anymore. To go against a wave of bug reports I just deleted the "update files" to make sure everyone understands that they have to start a new game with this version. You have to understand that the savegame compatibility is quite limited because of the bugfixes. And also because I deleted all older "hotfixes" in the savegame loading process. Keep in mind that we might release the game on steam next year and that it had to be a clean slate by then. Meaning, no v0.1 savegame compatibility bugfixes in the last version. The game is finished and so am I :) Good night everyone :D

ok ty that actually explains a lot :)

guess i'll be one of the few that it will work for then as i haven't played the game yet (prior to yesterday) and need to start fresh anyway, if it turns out i get errors or whatever i can always download the whole game fresh but i'm on limited bandwith tbh and only downloaded the game end of last week :) was really happy for the update compared to the full package download.

i see why you removed it though, too many daft people around that even cry for help if the last post made is one explaining a solution to the same issue they have ;), no point in aimlessly going through posts that can be easily avoided.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
We can choose if we are the woman or the man? Or we control them both through the game?
If we control them both, and if we play as the man, do we have to do bad actions for being the antichrist? Or we can be a "good" person if we choose to?
Does this game have some satanic stuff? I know there migth be demons, but they (I think, I haven´t played the game) migth be succubus/incubus.
Thanks
You will be both man and woman. The male is the 'main' character, but the female is 'the' main NPC to the point that her development will have influence on the story that the MC will have.
This game adjusts the standards by which Angels and Demons are judged. This is an entirely different (if you will) perspective of the reality that you know. Jack(@ASLPro3D) has stated he smelted the mythos we know into a new world(with his own flavor, of course.) You can pursue a good/neutral/evil path through out totality of this path. I will warn you that these choices are not obvious.
Obviously, as a fan I would I would suggest you attempt it. Not sure I answered your questioned. but I shaded, if not swayed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks
We play from both viewpoints since you have not met the female yet, but the male is the main MC. Do not want to spoil too much of the story but Jack has his own take on the AntiChrist, so you do get to choose what kind of guy he is evil or good or anything in between. Though many of those choices will be more in the next games.

Well considering the satanic stuff, answering this would also spoil part of the game, again Jack has his own take :p, but there is some dark stuff in the game but it fits the story and might not always be done by those you would expect. Like wyrme's answers as well.

Edit: Considering the walkthrough, Jack and team wish to keep that for their patrons,so you will need a friendly fan to make that,. On the other hand game is reasonably easy to replay still and you might enjoy seeing some different option while playing book 1 before choosing your final playthrough for saves. This game is overall when finished not a play it right game but experience the story that fits you. When finally book 3 is finished you might want a walkthrough to make a perfect playthrough as well, but till then just enjoy your story I would say. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game refused to start on my android device, I did not go through all comments because this will take ages but I will appreciate the help
I have the same problem if someone has a fix to this will be helpful
Same problems too
Not sure why the three of you are having trouble with the Android version, no one else has reported errors (here or on Patreon), have you played the game before on your device, or is this the first time you've loaded it onto your device? The best part of finding help or a solution to a problem is to be clear on what the problem is... just saying "it doesn't start" doesn't really help us track the problem down or help you fix it.

Regardless, I will notify @Palanto that you are experiencing some sort of problem and maybe he can help better than I can.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Congrats gang! 1 down, 2 books and (atleast)1 side story to go.
And you know I cannot pass on a (bad)pun:

New can o' wyrmes? Do you really want more than 1? I am waiting with abated breathe for this page turner with listening to one of our shared authors books 'On a Pale Horse'.
Lot's and lots of wyrmes, @Wyrme, lots and lots of them!!
Say hello to Pier's for me!! :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes