GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I play story driven games such as yours as a form of escapism, crafting my own little path within a story and see where it leads me, so in a sense im depriving myself the pleasure of "exploring" a game with the use of a walkthrough(at least on the first run).
Seems we both have a similar style of playthrough when it comes to games, so I think you will be fairly safe while playing ours... I think! ;)
Well I know, who will play my playthrough :sneaky:(y)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There are some really, REALLY, REALLY talented artists out there that make me look like crap when it comes to my art and who... uh... lack, erm... storytelling capabilities... I've always been hoping that one would reach out to us, but also, honestly, we don't make enough to even afford what we are doing now, no way that I can pay someone else right now. :(

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True Jack, but that might change one day and you could always reach out to them. Possibly you could help them with some aspects of their project they are bad in and they can help you with yours. Not everyone needs to become a full member of your team instantly. :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Seems we both have a similar style of playthrough when it comes to games, so I think you will be fairly safe while playing ours... I think! ;)
*sighs* There's is always a catch with the fine print... Then i guess i'll have to accept my possible "failure" and wear it as a badge of honor.

For me the only "good" ending were the harem endings, even the considered single woman endings were kind of sad for me as everyone had some kind of issues at the end :(
Shush you! You've derailed the thread long enough by mentioning another game.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
True Jack, but that might change one day and you could always reach out to them. Possibly you could help them with some aspects of their project they are bad in and they can help you with yours. Not everyone needs to become a full member of your team instantly. :)
Well, 'Key (creator of Officer Chloe and Broken Youth) and I have been talking about pooling our talents soon to do a small game together, with me doing the writing and him doing the artwork. So, I am kind of looking forward to that. ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Good news, do like his renders though on the whole myself no great fan of female protags and turning them into sluts gameplay that you see in a lot female protag ganes.
I agree with this. That's why I don't play any of these. I prefer the fem-pro games :) (I just don't want to be a main character that gets blackmailed and forced to things...)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have to admit it also is that normally i tend to like the female characters and though like them to have fun, that is not the same as letting them get broken into something they would not recognize themselves. Submission and such is based upon consent and care, not rape or blackmail in my opinion ( ofc blackmail is rape for any who doubt).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good news, do like his renders though on the whole myself no great fan of female protags and turning them into sluts gameplay that you see in a lot female protag ganes.
I agree with this. That's why I don't play any of these. I prefer the fem-pro games :) (I just don't want to be a main character that gets blackmailed and forced to things...)
I think those kinds of games can be done and done smartly, without the heavy handed, overbearing, childish fantasy that we see in so many of those style games. It just takes a bit of careful planning, proper and believable motivation behind the instances and more 'Cause & Effect', rather than just perverted fantasy.

In a way, I will be attempting my own hand at it with William/Billie... and should I fail a bit, I don't think many will care, since they want to see the little bastard suffer anyways...

...regardless, I want to provide abilities to get out of situations or turn them around for him/her, with blackmail events trigger because of choices made, not because players were forced into them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the Billy situation will be a more of a revenge/redemption situation as far as I understand it Jack based upon your choices and Billie is not the main viewpoint in the game either. So yes in such setting it does make sense the MC might try to break someone and resort to options you would not use on someone you like.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have to admit it also is that normally i tend to like the female characters and though like them to have fun, that is not the same as letting them get broken into something they would not recognize themselves. Submission and such is based upon consent and care, not rape or blackmail in my opinion ( ofc blackmail is rape for any who doubt).
That's what I mean. Of course you can have the fantasy of forcing someone to do something and doing this in a game is actually a good oportunity, but sadly in these games it is just weird. You have a really good looking female protagonist, but somehow they mostly have "no" soul. And nearly all the male characters are creppy douchebags, who just want to fuck the female protagonist at any means... (ok I stop bragging around)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I really enjoyed this one. Lots of choices to make me feel like I had some agency in the story which is missing in a lot of these games. Looking forward to the next in the series

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeap, that's the end of the first book :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I really enjoyed this one. Lots of choices to make me feel like I had some agency in the story which is missing in a lot of these games. Looking forward to the next in the series

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As @Johnny-Doe has indicated, @Lord_b that is where the game ends, setting up where "Wicked Choices: Book Two" will begin.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the game and keep an eye out next month when we continue the series for everyone! :giggle:

i finished this game . is there another game or wait for update ?? please any one answer me
Hope that means you liked it and can't wait for the next one to come out, which our next one will start next month which will continue the series for everyone!

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
As @Johnny-Doe has indicated, @Lord_b that is where the game ends, setting up where "Wicked Choices: Book Two" will begin.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the game and keep an eye out next month when we continue the series for everyone! :giggle:

Hope that means you liked it and can't wait for the next one to come out, which our next one will start next month which will continue the series for everyone!
good luck sir.and keep on

Mar 5, 2018
At the end it asks you to make a stat save file.. this says something about RPGM.. please don't go to RPGM for book 2.. I really enjoyed this game, but absolutely HATE RPGM.. so please... say it ain't so!!

Reactions: Palanto

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
At the end it asks you to make a stat save file.. this says something about RPGM.. please don't go to RPGM for book 2.. I really enjoyed this game, but absolutely HATE RPGM.. so please... say it ain't so!!
It only feels like your only the 999 person that asked this question. You can either read the about it, search in this thread for the rest of the 998 persons that have said the same thing or wait for the next release and actually try the game:p. I myself will do the later one.

And the other question is: Do you hate RPGM engine or the (poor) RPGM games? If it's the first, then sorry, but the following games aren't for you. If it's the later, then perhaps, you give it a chance.;)

With the whole (repetitive) Ren'py/RPGM discussion, I have this scene from Blues Brothers in my mind:

So Jack, you have the band, the unhappy crowd and sure the location (Bob's Ren'py bunker), so all you need is a good song that drive us wild - and don't drink to much...:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes