c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Know I thinking about two things. Why I'm image myself as the trucker with beer for this scene?

And why do I feeling old?:eek:
As one explanation for this "ask the same what was ask two post before you" behaviour simply is: The don't (truly) know anymore what a forum is? A forum is not a chat on a mobile phone where ever post will be notifide to you and is more than a simple message exchange between people........
Sure, some day, when the my selecting apparatus will be mounted again, I must give people a crash curse how to used it - and no, I am little bit younger than this device:p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hehe, well this "update" will give me the perfect excuse to play the game all over again, it really is one of the best stories out here, it kind of like calls to you like "Come here, come with me...this will be one hell of a journey and adventure, one you may not quit once you've started!" :p

Mar 5, 2018
It only feels like your only the 999 person that asked this question. You can either read the about it, search in this thread for the rest of the 998 persons that have said the same thing or wait for the next release and actually try the game:p. I myself will do the later one.

And the other question is: Do you hate RPGM engine or the (poor) RPGM games? If it's the first, then sorry, but the following games aren't for you. If it's the later, then perhaps, you give it a chance.;)

With the whole (repetitive) Ren'py/RPGM discussion, I have this scene form Blues Brothers in my mind:

So Jack, you have the band, the unhappy crowd and sure the location (Bob's Ren'py bunker), so all you need is a good song that drive us wild - and don't drink to much...:LOL:
While I thank you for the link to the Q&A thread, I did not see the other 999 people you refered to, as that would mean an average of over three times per page here that someone asked.. I went back several pages, and did not see any.. so please keep your wise ass comments directed where they are deserved.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well there was a little storm a few pages earlier even, but Jack and team did explain why they went with RPGM and I do not see that changing unless a really rich patron steps up and decides to put at least several 10K USD in the development of the next games, then we might see Havok or such and two games being developed simultaneously by a bigger team:p

The good news for the Renpy lovers is though that the prologue stories for the new game will be in renpy and the team promised that the new game could be played as a VN if you are prepared to miss out on some extra stuff and backstory and would even in rpg form light on running across screens. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hehe, well this "update" will give me the perfect excuse to play the game all over again, it really is one of the best stories out here, it kind of like calls to you like "Come here, come with me...this will be one hell of a journey and adventure, one you may not quit once you've started!" :p
Wait until the next one... I wonder how that one will call out to you! :giggle::);)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
While I thank you for the link to the Q&A thread, I did not see the other 999 people you refered to, as that would mean an average of over three times per page here that someone asked.. I went back several pages, and did not see any.. so please keep your wise ass comments directed where they are deserved.
While it may be an exaggeration, there being 999 people, the annoyance of hearing freeloading, leachers pissing and moaning about a subject that has been repeatedly addressed and answered if people only took the time to SEARCH the forum threads or bothered to take five minutes to read the Q&A, is none-the-less the same as if there had been.

Is that directed enough?

Or how about this... I will find it in myself to give a shit what people complain about and take their concerns seriously when those people decide to take our work and effort seriously and support us. Till then... you get what I decide to give you in the format that I want to produce in.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm sure it will call out to me just the same, though I have no doubt that things will get even more interesting as the story goes forward, that's something I've learned to expect by now :p
I most certainly hope so!! I got to keep things interesting for those who find themselves ensnared by our Siren Song!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
At the end it asks you to make a stat save file.. this says something about RPGM.. please don't go to RPGM for book 2.. I really enjoyed this game, but absolutely HATE RPGM.. so please... say it ain't so!!
While I'm not fond of RPGM games myself, but Wicked Choices is such a good story that it's worth playing no matter if it's in Ren'Py or Unity or RPGMaker or whatever, seriously. And since there will be quick/insta travel systems, that just makes life easier there too, which is a big plus. So as a person who doesn't normally like playing RPGM games, I'm certainly not complaining, and there always are rules to exceptions, I'm a fan of NLT Media's games and they're RPGM and I never complained about those, certainly won't complain about Wicked Choices taking that direction either, some games/stories are just worth it, you know? :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sure, I have overestimade the number a "little bit" or, to avoid other protest, quite some times. First times it has started and it cames up a few times. I don't have count it, but, in my humble impression, I've see to mush of the "Ren'Py over RPGM" theme in the last pages.
Also the dev has stated his point of view for this in the link Q/A post, which itself is can be reached from the 1st post in thread.

So I hope you can understand the wise ass comment a little bit better.;) And all together it was never my wish to have this appearance.:oops:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
While I'm not fond of RPGM games myself, but Wicked Choices is such a good story that it's worth playing no matter if it's in Ren'Py or Unity or RPGMaker or whatever, seriously. And since there will be quick/insta travel systems, that just makes life easier there too, which is a big plus. So as a person who doesn't normally like playing RPGM games, I'm certainly not complaining, and there always are rules to exceptions, I'm a fan of NLT Media's games and they're RPGM and I never complained about those, certainly won't complain about Wicked Choices taking that direction either, some games/stories are just worth it, you know? :p
I am going to have to take a peek at NLT's games... never heard of them till now.
Man, the disadvantages of doing a good (and BIG) story, is you never really get the time to enjoy anyone else's. *sigh*

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
...and a smile on your face!! :LOL:
Yes indeed, Sirens, Succubi or the Devil herself (yes, in my mind Devil is a she), mess with them and it's your ass, but at least it'll be a wild ride while it lasts and you'll go with a smile on your face, what better way to go than that? So let us all smile pretty for the Devil! :love:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am going to have to take a peek at NLT's games... never heard of them till now.
Man, the disadvantages of doing a good (and BIG) story, is you never really get the time to enjoy anyone else's. *sigh*
They've made comics too, rather good incest stories they are :)
Hehe, I hope you will get to have some off-time to play games, there are lots of really really good ones out there, lots of new games too recently, all of which are recommendable :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
They've made comics too, rather good incest stories they are :)
Hehe, I hope you will get to have some off-time to play games, there are lots of really really good ones out there, lots of new games too recently, all of which are recommendable :)
If I can afford the time, I will check them out on Patreon and support them... from what I've seen, their artwork is exceptional!!
*cries* I want an artist too!! :cry:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If I can afford the time, I will check them out on Patreon and support them... from what I've seen, their artwork is exceptional!!
Wouldn't it be possible to maybe reach out to an artist or something and talk about a possible collaboration, a joint venture or simply hire them if at all possible? :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wouldn't it be possible to maybe reach out to an artist or something and talk about a possible collaboration, a joint venture or simply hire them if at all possible? :p
We plan to do that once we've become a little more solvent in support... as I don't like people working for free, but that most certainly is the goal. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For what I see on your patreon page, it would sadly take some time before you can afford it.:cry:
And if I would support you that much, I would need a supporter myself:p
But for what it counts, I find your artwork quite good and sure above the average of the game which I play from this website.(y)
And better not have a full fledge 3D model of Syrina and co, neither wood my PC like this nor could I sleep at night anymore...:whistle:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We plan to do that once we've become a little more solvent in support... as I don't like people working for free, but that most certainly is the goal. ;)
Hehe, well for what it's worth, I don't think you guys would need an artist, I really love the models and all you already have, you're certainly not lacking as far as I'm concerned :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes