GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I just finished the first book and i have to say im quite impressed! I love the unique and colorful personalities of the cast and i gotta give it you, Syrina became my favourite sidekick hands down. Engrossing story, choices that matter and plenty of fetishes included without being forced on your ass (see what i did there) add that little variety and spice that many games lack, kudos to you!
Now, i have to endure and play the waiting game for the second volume you damn tease! Nevertheless you just got a new fan. Good luck and keep up the great work.
Daddy is finally finished, yaay :) And now replay it with other choices :p

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You know im not playing with a walkthrough Angel, i always put myself in MC's shoes and make my choices from heart. That being said, i might take a look and see if can maximize any missing stats.
It always depens for me, I played this game actually without a walkthrough, but after my DoD disaster I am just too afraid without a walkthrough :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Remember when using walkthrough though we have no idea yet what those choices will land us in in the future, it is nice to see some things you might have missed, but I would advise to make those choices that will let you play the game that feels natural for you so you will get your story and most out of the games in the end.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Remember when using walkthrough though we have no idea yet what those choices will land us in in the future, it is nice to see some things you might have missed, but I would advise to make those choices that will let you play the game that feels natural for you so you will get your story and most out of the games in the end.
Bad endings aren't natural for me :cry::censored:o_O

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well by using WT and making all so called best choices might well land you in a bad ending and yeah I will use the walktrough at end for a harem ending as well since almost impossible to get on my own without our Lady Syrina's help (no more guesses allowed Jack, they are way to accurate :p), but still you will want to experience your own story first I would think. Just use walkthrough to see what options you have and see some scenes but not let it diictate your choices going forward. Make ur own wicked choices.:cool:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Daddy is finally finished, yaay :) And now replay it with other choices :p
You know im not playing with a walkthrough Angel, i always put myself in MC's shoes and make my choices from heart. That being said, i might take a look and see if can maximize any missing stats.
It always depens for me, I played this game actually without a walkthrough, but after my DoD disaster I am just too afraid without a walkthrough :D
Yeah, I kind of tried to design the game so that players could actually move and act as the MC in the way that they would act if they were in his shoes... hoping that in the future that I can add a bit more depth to those choices and the ramifications to them, but whenever I play a game (like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Witcher, SWTOR, SW: Galaxies) I play as me...

Not that I don't appreciate walkthroughs, as it helps me to look to see what I might've missed or tally up my decision making, but will play a game as myself first without aid.

DoD... I tried it and supported it for a while, but after a year without any real action with the daughter, I gave up and pulled it.

As far as I know, I don't think dad and daughter have "done it" yet... and I think (and this is just my opinion) that the creator of the game started DoD with a specific person in mind when it came to creating the daughter and over the course of creating the game, in some ways decided against wanting to share her with others (the players) and that is why things were getting so dragged out...

I can sort of understand, as in a way, being the writer and loving your creation, it is kind of like creating your own NTR situation... allowing and encouraging people to fuck the character or creation that you've grown to love... a writer's mindfuck.

*shrugs* To me, a character is just a character... while I may think like the MC that I create, I don't put so much of myself into that character that I am haunted by the idea of sharing that character's experiences with others that I will drag a story out forever... I have seen too many creators in the last year or so, suffer emotional break downs, bail on their projects/games or cave to player intervention because they put too much of themselves into the characters that they can't separate themselves from it.

(edit... seems I am not current on my acronyms, the game I am referring to is Dating My Daughter above, not Dreams of Desire...)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I kind of tried to design the game so that players could actually move and act as the MC in the way that they would act if they were in his shoes... hoping that in the future that I can add a bit more depth to those choices and the ramifications to them, but whenever I play a game (like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Witcher, SWTOR, SW: Galaxies) I play as me...

Not that I don't appreciate walkthroughs, as it helps me to look to see what I might've missed or tally up my decision making, but will play a game as myself first without aid.
Yeah I think you can see that ;) And that's why I played the game without walkthrough :)

DoD... I tried it and supported it for a while, but after a year without any real action with the daughter, I gave up and pulled it.

As far as I know, I don't think dad and daughter have "done it" yet... and I think (and this is just my opinion) that the creator of the game started DoD with a specific person in mind when it came to creating the daughter and over the course of creating the game, in some ways decided against wanting to share her with others (the players) and that is why things were getting so dragged out...
Ohh actually I meant Dreams of Desire :D You are talking about DmD (Dating my Daughter), right? :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DoD is dreams of desire Jack and completed, DMD the rumor is the dirty thing might have just happened at the end of chapter two with latest update, but not played it yet myself since January.

DOD is well worth a playthrough, it is one of better games in its genre till now though some newer games like Betrayed and Where the heart is also show a lot of promise.

Edit: Maybe the succes of Melody took his fear away he would loose many supporters on DMD after they had sex or he had always planned it at end of part 2, who but the dev team can tell. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah I think you can see that ;) And that's why I played the game without walkthrough :)

Ohh actually I meant Dreams of Desire :D You are talking about DmD (Dating my Daughter), right? :D
DoD is dreams of desire Jack and completed, DMD the rumor is the dirty thing might have just happened at the end of chapter two with latest update, but not played it yet myself since January.
Ugh... my bad, yeah I was talking Dating My Daughter... haven't played Dreams of Desires yet, I don't think... I don't get much time to play other games anymore. :(

So, my bad... all these acronyms!! I saw someone use WC the other day talking about our game elsewhere and I was what the fuck are they talking about?? What is WC?? Wash Closet?? So yeah, old age... get's you all the time! :D

Oh and it is rumored that you can NOW... FINALLY do the deed with the daughter in DmD?? Fucking took TWO YEARS to fucking grow a pair of balls to stick it in?? :rolleyes: Wow... bet it doesn't live up to the expectations... :cautious:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ugh... my bad, yeah I was talking Dating My Daughter... haven't played Dreams of Desires yet, I don't think... I don't get much time to play other games anymore. :(

So, my bad... all these acronyms!! I saw someone use WC the other day talking about our game elsewhere and I was what the fuck are they talking about?? What is WC?? Wash Closet?? So yeah, old age... get's you all the time! :D

Oh and it is rumored that you can NOW... FINALLY do the deed with the daughter in DmD?? Fucking took TWO YEARS to fucking grow a pair of balls to stick it in?? :rolleyes: Wow... bet it doesn't live up to the expectations... :cautious:
I stopped playing Dating my Daughter, because I hate it when there are all these male creeps in a game... Just always makes me angry! But on the other hand the devs. other game Melody is a masterpiece :)

Yeah I got Dreams of Desires bad ending with my first playthrough and it was one of my first adult games that I played, so yeah that ending killed the whole game for me...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well Jack playing some of the better newer games could be considered work and research as well, it keeps you informed of new developments and might even let you see work of people you might want to work with in the future. Who knows you might see someone making great renders but horrible story and game mechanics. :p

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I play story driven games such as yours as a form of escapism, crafting my own little path within a story and see where it leads me, so in a sense im depriving myself the pleasure of "exploring" a game with the use of a walkthrough(at least on the first run).

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear that Phil I got the good ending somehow on first play since liked Tracy and made the right choices.
Well in my opinion I made the right choices, but suddenly everything went down! :eek: Oh and well my favourite character was Alice, so you can see why I hated it even more. Some time ago I watched all the endings and if I had gotten one of the harem endings, then I wouldn't mind the bad ending, but as I got it I felt bad for about a week!!! :oops:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, just took a moment to look it up... not a game that I've played... not sure what the sludge people are in the screenshots, kind of look like the creature that killed Tasha Yar in Star Trek the Next Generation to me.

Man, I wish I had more time to play games... but also having too much fun creating my own. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I did look at most endings as well and Alice was also one of my favorites and saved her as well. I have to admit I sacrificed Jenna more in my game, but true especially that early choice wit Tracy could easily cost you dearly or not telling the truth when needed.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I play story driven games such as yours as a form of escapism, crafting my own little path within a story and see where it leads me, so in a sense im depriving myself the pleasure of "exploring" a game with the use of a walkthrough(at least on the first run).
Seems we both have a similar style of playthrough when it comes to games, so I think you will be fairly safe while playing ours... I think! ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I did look at most endings as well and Alice was also one of my favorites and saved her as well. I have to admit I sacrificed Jenna more in my game, but true especially that early choice wit Tracy could easily cost you dearly or not telling the truth when needed.
For me the only "good" ending were the harem endings, even the considered single woman endings were kind of sad for me as everyone had some kind of issues at the end :(

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes