ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Fabienne_04.png

Gold Master Update for MAC & ANDROID Users, Character Intro & Update (December 6, 2018)
(as sort of posted on our Patreon Page)

First the REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS… with much thanks to our friend “ @the66 ” for their assistance, @Palanto was able to fix the Movie Displayable() that was preventing the game from starting on Android Devices and also created a v1.1 download patch for the Mac Version for better save file locations and saves… so if you were having problems on the MAC or wanted to use the ANDROID version, you can do so now and get those fixes here:

Now for the Character Intro and Update about “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” …

Please allow me to introduce to you, the new $50 Patron created character and Océane’s sister… “Fabienne Maarit Fontaine” from our patron: Cùran!!

Fabienne is outwardly the owner of a small, highly specialized photo studio, that you will be able to visit as William/Billie or as Claire in “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and Fabienne does contract work for various big brands, model agencies, film and advertisement.

However, this is merely her cover… she, along with her older sister Océane have so much more planned and instore for the city that they live and work in and players may find themselves ensnared in their dark, tangled webs that they’ve been weaving if you aren’t careful!

Will you, as William/Billie or Claire, visit the photo studio to just get interesting photos of yourself… or will you allow yourself to be ensnared by the sisters to uncover or disrupt their sinister plans?

The choice is up to you!!

Now, as for the UPDATE about “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”, while we’ve not had much time to work on it the past couple of days, due to the recent Gold Master Release of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, things have been progressing quite nicely on the Prologue game!!

nmp01_0069.png

The “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue is going to start with the lovely and mysterious, kunoichi character: Namiko Mochizuki (created and inspired by F95's own @c3p0 ) who is visited and given a job by Karma… will she accept it? And what will it mean for William/Billie (and possibly the Antichrist) if she takes it?

You’ll have to wait and see!!

And you WON’T have to wait LONG!!!!!!!

Plans are to release this first chapter of the “Adventures of a Changed BoyPrologue to you, in Ren’Py format, at the start of the New Year in January… it will include choices, sex and even trying our hands at animation for all of you in it!

In the meantime, now that the Gold Master Release is out… the maps, programming and locations are still being created and inserted into the RPGM “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed BoyMain Game, while I am working on the Ren’Py “Adventures of a Changed BoyPrologue for all of you.

I can certainly tell all of you this…

The story and characters for “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” is AWESOME and, depending on the choices that you make in this game, it is DEFINITELY going to affect the life of the Antichrist (you) and Princess Lynara when we return to “Wicked Choices: Book Two”!!!

Your choices in this game can either make things easier for the Antichrist and Princess Lynara, you will learn about the other faction that has their own plans for the Antichrist and the upcoming war, will be able to help establish help and support for the two of them… or make enemies for them… so, this game is CERTAINLY going to have an impact on the continuation of the main story!

Well, hate to say goodbye, but I have to get back to work here… sorry about the screwed up v1.0 Android and Mac problems, they've been fixed and can download them on the Frontpage, time for us to get back to work, we have an AWESOME product that we need to build for all of you and want to thank you all, again and as always, for all of the help and support that you’ve shown all of us!!

We’ll talk again soon and THANKS!

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah sisters, not twins? sad face, meanie Jack :p Well beginning of January looks so far away at the moment, but worth the wait.

I suspect that option will exist both for Syrina and certainly Lynara in some paths, though we are likely talking book III and possibly end of that. :) Or a new side game of all the hijinks a child of MC with either of those two would get into. :devilish: Nah not trying to make more work for Jack.:cool::whistle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just download the download folder option select Android it worked for me.
Thanks for letting us know it work for you @Hopefalls35!!!

I like the story alot. Just wish it was longer. But that's just me enjoying the game an wanting moar . Great work.
Longer?? :eek: Heh!! 166,000+ words and 4,000+ images apparently wasn't enough for a lot of people it seems... :oops:
:unsure: Hmmm... maybe I need to make the games BIGGER in the future for everyone.... o_O
I'll think about it... :sneaky: Happy that you enjoyed it and are looking forward to more though!! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah sisters, not twins? sad face, meanie Jack :p Well beginning of January looks so far away at the moment, but worth the wait.

I suspect that option will exist both for Syrina and certainly Lynara in some paths, though we are likely talking book III and possibly end of that. :) Or a new side game of all the hijinks a child of MC with either of those two would get into. :devilish: Nah not trying to make more work for Jack.:cool::whistle:
:eek:HOLY MOLY!! Extending "Wicked Choices" past a "Third Book"!!! o_O
:unsure:Hmmm, I am pretty sure EVERYONE will be tired of the game and story by then!!:LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No worries Jack if you want to make the games bigger ;). A game is never too big as long as all parts of it are enjoyable and of great quality. Guess you will be chained to that chair for a few years longer. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Jack LOVES extra work...i heard it from a little birdy...true story...
Need to FIND that bird and KILL it then!! :ROFLMAO:
Bad enough that I am now finding ourselves sort of working on TWO games at once!! o_O
I add anymore and @Palanto and my wife will KILL ME!!! :oops:
Though, maybe once our support goes up and I can just focus on writing the stories and get an additional programmer to help Palanto, THEN I might be able to do more than what I am doing now! :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Aah, I see you're a man of culture as well
:eek:HOLY MOLY!! Extending "Wicked Choices" past a "Third Book"!!! o_O
:unsure:Hmmm, I am pretty sure EVERYONE will be tired of the game and story by then!!:LOL:
if you pay attention to the threads of the popular long stories..such as DA AL etc...we always want more..longer..endless..LOL if the quality of writing is maintained it never gets boring....in the end..its down to the dev's ability to keep us enthralled....if the dev is up to the challenge you will hear zero grumbling..HAHAAA!!! besides..if the game ends..how will we get to see MC and Syrina raise their all powerful Demon-Daughter? :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No worries Jack if you want to make the games bigger ;). A game is never too big as long as all parts of it are enjoyable and of great quality. Guess you will be chained to that chair for a few years longer. :p
Yeah apparently going to have to be!! :eek:
You sure you want to keep working just to support us that long, my friend?? :ROFLMAO:

if you pay attention to the threads of the popular long stories..such as DA AL etc...we always want more..longer..endless..LOL if the quality of writing is maintained it never gets boring....in the end..its down to the dev's ability to keep us enthralled....if the dev is up to the challenge you will hear zero grumbling..HAHAAA!!! besides..if the game ends..how will we get to see MC and Syrina raise their all powerful Demon-Daughter? :p
But... but... I have so many other stories to tell too!! :rolleyes:
Ones, that I happen to think, are even better than this one... :sneaky:
I will consider it over a cup of coffee :coffee: and while I am back to work on the ones that I have to focus on now. :LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As long as you keep delivering great quality why not? :p

Besides see it as just a lighthearted romp to distract you from your serious future stories to recharge the batteries. :D Nothing wrong with stretching yourself as long as you do not over-stress yourself. As you know perception counts for a lot. :devilish:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As long as you keep delivering great quality why not? :p

Besides see it as just a lighthearted romp to distract you from your serious future stories to recharge the batteries. :D Nothing wrong with stretching yourself as long as you do not over-stress yourself. As you know perception counts for a lot. :devilish:
I hope that I don't get to a state of needing to recharge my batteries again... for a while there, between doctor's appointments, health concerns and trying to make sure that the game was done on time (or close to it) had me spinning out of control for a bit there... don't want to go back to that kind of pressure.

Still though, I don't want to burden our supporters either, money is hard to make and come by, they deserve value for the money they give, so they will always come first for us... just need to make sure my management of time/creation doesn't interfere against that. ;)

AND HOLY FRACK!! We've had over 1 million downloads of our game here!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
just a question, shouldn't Lynara have another vision/dream after the ritual?
Oooo... a really good question!! Someone came with their A-Game about the ending!! Was wondering if anyone was going to ask that!! Nice job, @Maou_Workshop!!! (y)

It may be possible that she did... or perhaps they were so busy getting attacked by Queen Azera's goon squad to notice... I really don't want to ruin it for anyone, but that question will be certainly answered!! We'll have to wait to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" to find out for sure if she did or not! :giggle: (unless you play "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" then you might get the answer to that question!)

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Wow! Just found this game through the Latest updates page and the screens look great. Can you tell me please compared to for example Lily in the Valley or the Icstor games how this game will be rated? And yes, I know those are different games, under "compared" I mean the quality of the renders and the quantity of the content?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes