DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Book 1 or game 1 is officially finished, that there will be follow ups to this game and universe does not change that. :)

Well quality of renders is up to anyone for themselves to decide, though I think they are up there with most good ones. Considering story there is way more of it as in any Icstor games, though less heavy focused on the sex as such, though there are quite steamy scenes available in the game. No weird mini games though, book 1 is mainly a VN.

Personally I rate this game easily above Milf City, even if that game is enjoyable in it's own right and pretty good. Different goals though for the games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, not in Book 1, looks like Jack is playing around with them for the prologues to the next game.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I like the story alot. Just wish it was longer. But that's just me enjoying the game an wanting moar . Great work.
Hehe, yeah we all wish it was longer :D But as you can tell, it's just book I of (planned so far) III books ;)

longer?...lol..if you read it..it takes hours..lol..thats a helluva lot of content
I guess what he's trying to say is that it was so good that he didn't want it to end yet :) Not that it wasn't enough content for a single game itself :D

Need to FIND that bird and KILL it then!! :ROFLMAO:
Bad enough that I am now finding ourselves sort of working on TWO games at once!! o_O
I add anymore and @Palanto and my wife will KILL ME!!! :oops:
Though, maybe once our support goes up and I can just focus on writing the stories and get an additional programmer to help Palanto, THEN I might be able to do more than what I am doing now! :p
Well, we don't really need another programmer at the moment, more important would be another artist that would take off of your workload ;)

Can we please remove the completed tag, it is misleading. The game is not finished.
Nope, because the game is completed. Just because the story didn't end doesn't mean that this game isn't finished :) It just means we've planned on a trilogy and the first episode is definitely finished. I mean, is it misleading to call "The Walking Dead - Season I" completed just because there's a Season II?

Its with animation?
Sadly not many, and none in the sex scenes yet. @ASLPro3D mentioned that he's trying to implement some for the next games but we can't promise too much. Since the kind of older assets they're using are horribly difficult to animate (especially the genital areas)...

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Stupid question how do I implement the patch?
For MAC?

Well sadly I don't have one myself, but a friendly MAC player here once said:

Rightclick the APP and click "Show Contents", do the same steps for the update file.
Now both content folders should show up. While holding the options key (ALT-key on windows keyboards) move the update contents into the old game contents. Now you should see a window asking you if you want to Cancel, Replace or Combine. Choose Combine, that's it! :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Can we please remove the completed tag, it is misleading. The game is not finished.
As @DA22 mentioned, Wicked Choices - Book I (or maybe more accurately: EPISODE I, Wicked Choices: Prologue) has been completed. Think of this like the original Star Wars (Episodes IV - VI). There were the three movies plus spin-offs (though in my opinion, Adventures of a Changed Boy will be more interesting and fun than a bunch of Ewoks).

Wow! Just found this game through the Latest updates page and the screens look great. Can you tell me please compared to for example Lily in the Valley or the Icstor games how this game will be rated? And yes, I know those are different games, under "compared" I mean the quality of the renders and the quantity of the content?
Only Icstor game I am familiar with is Milfy City. While Milfy City is fun to play and has some nice renders, I would (IMO) say it would be like comparing a graphic novel to an original classic with illustrations transcribed and drawn by a monk.

Whereas Milfy City is more sex-centric, Wicked Choices is more about a great story/tale that has sex in it.

And there is way more content in just this first part of Wicked Choices.

If you like Wicked Choices, I would suggest finding/getting a copy of @ASLPro3D book, Ebon Knights: Knight's Fall to get a better grasp/feel for what he is capable of (It is also a very good story).

@Lednah, if you want a little more background information you can check or click on link in OP. Also for some interesting discussions go back to around page 120 (+/-).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
if you pay attention to the threads of the popular long stories..such as DA AL etc...we always want more..longer..endless..LOL if the quality of writing is maintained it never gets boring....in the end..its down to the dev's ability to keep us enthralled....if the dev is up to the challenge you will hear zero grumbling..HAHAAA!!! besides..if the game ends..how will we get to see MC and Syrina raise their all powerful Demon-Daughter? :p
I see it! Wicked Choice Book IV: The nursery:LOL:
After our (Anti-)Hero retired from his previous life and now wish to have a less hectic daily life. Can he achieve it? Will Syrina, Lynara, Claire and the other let him rest? Will he ever find a kindergarden for his new sons and daughters that let them stay longer than 5 minutes? What will Karma do about his new life? That at more will, possible be answered, if WC: Book IV ever will be released.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@DanteHell

Please refer back to Post #4995 on page 250:
As @Hones has pointed out, @KutosU, there really isn't a need for a Torrent because there are various compressed versions available... if someone else decides to make one, I will post it to the frontpage, but since there is a super compressed version that is only 263mb, I doubt someone will take the time to do so.
Compressed versions can be found on OP:

For future reference, and to make things easier for you, there is a Search function in the top right hand corner above your handle/inbox/alerts. Type in what you are looking for (in this case 'Torrent.' Below will appear a box with default 'Eveywhere.' Click on arrows beside it, then choose 'This Thread.' Click [Search]. It will look for all posts related to Torent in this particular thread.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Um... there's nothing misleading, the game is completed. We've moved on to the next game.... it is very much finished. The story isn't, but the first game is done, we are currently working on the next game which will be in a different thread and forum post.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I see it! Wicked Choice Book IV: The nursery:LOL:
After our (Anti-)Hero retired from his previous life and now wish to have a less hectic daily life. Can he achieve it? Will Syrina, Lynara, Claire and the other let him rest? Will he ever find a kindergarden for his new sons and daughters that let them stay longer than 5 minutes? What will Karma do about his new life? That at more will, possible be answered, if WC: Book IV ever will be released.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Hey that might make a good game... what the fuck am I saying??
No... no, no WC: Book IV... unless, I can add the Eric character from BB in it and have him talk like Jar-Jar Binks... ugh, no! No! We shall have NONE of that!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
We will indoctrinate you and change your mind before the end of Book III Jack, just to many options for a great spoof and satire or maybe we will find another dev that will do it for you. :devilish:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can barely keep my shit together planning ahead one month at a time, LOL, and you all want to get me thinking several years ahead of myself... what'd you all do? Take online courses to be guards at Guantanamo Bay?? :D

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I just finished the first book and i have to say im quite impressed! I love the unique and colorful personalities of the cast and i gotta give it you, Syrina became my favourite sidekick hands down. Engrossing story, choices that matter and plenty of fetishes included without being forced on your ass (see what i did there) add that little variety and spice that many games lack, kudos to you!
Now, i have to endure and play the waiting game for the second volume you damn tease! Nevertheless you just got a new fan. Good luck and keep up the great work.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just finished the first book and i have to say im quite impressed! I love the unique and colorful personalities of the cast and i gotta give it you, Syrina became my favourite sidekick hands down. Engrossing story, choices that matter and plenty of fetishes included without being forced on your ass (see what i did there) add that little variety and spice that many games lack, kudos to you!
Now, i have to endure and play the waiting game for the second volume you damn tease! Nevertheless you just got a new fan. Good luck and keep up the great work.
Oh that was clever, @Johnny-Doe!!! We want to be inclusive to as many fetishes as we can, but wanted to do it in a way that we wouldn't be a pain-in-the-rump to players!! LOL

I am delighted to hear that we've made a new fan and how gratifying that it is to hear someone who appreciates the efforts that we've put into this universe and story that we're creating!

Seems that Syrina keeps getting more and more converts, guess all of those years of watching Laurel & Hardy, Burns & Gracie, Abbott & Costello have paid off for the little Demonothan Princess!! ;)

You are fortunate, though, as your wait of a few weeks won't be nearly so long as it has been on some other members, but I assure you, it will most certainly be worth the wait! :giggle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now your real worry should be who hired me after that Jack. :devilish:
:eek::rolleyes:I can probably guess... a secret organization run by a certain redhead FAP who seems to enjoy the attention that she's gotten and wants to live on in fanboy hearts around the world... damn that little minx... I keep telling her: "I have OTHER stories to write!!" :oops:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes