ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A inner voice calling me to shout the usual three things as in every other thread is done - No, I am stronger than this:ROFLMAO:

Nice to hear about your plans, website and others. A world with more Syrina in itcan only be a better place - or a worser if you cross her...
I know I don't drink coffee, but that BMAC does as less a you wrote, that some left down. Nevertheless I believe that is a service which could attract some one time donors.

Was going through my pledges at Patreon and half my money goes to your game;).
You have our thanks for that, @GhostPhil and @c3p0 we really appreciate your support and, most of all, your friendship!!! :giggle:
Thanks to the both of you, we have some really AWESOME characters for our next game and story!! I just hope I can do them right!

Yes, always the same kids everywhere this game is feature. I truly feel young again as it reminds me how was it when I was going to school and after that hang out with the same friends nearly every day.:p

Somehow it feels like home:D.
Yeah, I really enjoy the atmosphere and group we have here and it does feel like home! This is the first site I visit in the mornings and the last one I check at night before going to bed... (well, if I actually choose to sleep that day or not, LOL).

I was talking about it with the wife the other day, about the group of friends that we have here... that we've produced a game that challenges current religious views and deals with a variety of sensitive subjects and, yet, there is no arguments and no flames... we actually hold conversations and talk about subjects without the thread spinning out of control or someone calling someone else a Nazi (IRC and old time Forum users will understand that last one! ;)).

Heck, the only major complaints have been about what William did to Claire and that we'll be switching to RPG Maker with our next game.

I happen to think that is pretty good! Plus, we've been able to talk about a variety of subjects here, including other people's games without a Hammer of Fate descended down upon our heads.

Yeah, love this place and the friends we've made! :cool:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
ou have our thanks for that, @GhostPhil, we really appreciate your support and, most of all, your friendship!!! :giggle:
That's what I like as much as the games themself, when you interact with the developer and build a personal connection :)

I can't wait to introduce everyone to Mistress Ellena! :love:
Oh I certeinly can't wait to see her interact with everyone :giggle: (I actually will send you an idea of mine on Discord as I think it (or better she) might be usefull for the training of Claire to become more dominant. ;)

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Just to be clear, the 10 most voted for games were added to the featured list, there were plenty of other games which were voted for. As time goes on, we will cycle out games and add others.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No worries @Sam! I can understand limiting the amount of creators at a time, it is more effective that way for what you all are hoping to do. Just glad that we aren't in our own little bubble over here and invisible. Trust me, we aren't going anywhere and we won't stop being a part of this site and contributing to this Community!

Heck, all of my friends are here anyhow, so I can't leave!! ;):LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'd like to check this game out but if games have no animation I just can't get off on them. Would someone be kind enough to let me know if it does?
All you need to do is take a moment to read the reviews... But, if you are planning to play the game to jerk off, this won't be the game for you, to be honest.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'd like to check this game out but if games have no animation I just can't get off on them. Would someone be kind enough to let me know if it does?
All you need to do is take a moment to read the reviews... But, if you are planning to play the game to jerk off, this won't be the game for you, to be honest.
As @ASLPro3D said, it might not be a game for you though.
Also to clarify it, there are no "sex scene animations" in this game. Just some small animations of spells and the main menu background.

Reactions: DA22 and R0y

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WC_Christmas_main.png

Merry Christmas, FAPpy Holidays and an Update! – December 18, 2018
(sort of as posted on Patreon)

Well, Christmas will soon be upon us and what better gift can we give to all of you, but send you a Demonothan Princess wrapped up nicely in a box!

And, with her out of my hair, on her way to you and with her no longer hovering over me asking every five minutes: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet, is it done yet?” means I might actually “get it done”! LOL

In case if you are wondering to what I am referring to, it would be the first Prologue release of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” that I would like to have done and out to all of you in January!!!

SOME THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE “ADVENTURES OF A CHANGED BOY” PROLOGUE…

It is going to be a fairly BIG release and it is going to be VERY IMPORTANT for you to determine how you want to play it and reply as certain characters to others… like in “Wicked Choices: Book One” the choices and replies that you will give as characters in the story will determine things that will take place, NOT JUST IN THE PROLOGUE, but also in the main game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, as well as, in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Our goal, as I’ve said, is to have the first part of the Prologue done and released to our Patrons sometime in January… we are trying a few new things in the Prologue that we think many of you will enjoy that, when balanced against working on the Main Game release, as well as, our daily jobs and the holiday is taking a little more time than we wanted, but we think you will find it worth that time!

For those of you who are interested in hearing about some of those things that you can look forward to, as well as, how it will affect our games and your playthroughs going forward and, ALSO, get a NSFW holiday scene of how the girls of “Wicked Choices: Book One” are celebrating their holiday with each other… $1 and up Patrons can find that information behind our paywall (or in a post following this one on F95).

We hope that each of you have a very SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS and thank you for remaining as our patrons and friends! We wish ALL OF YOU the very, very best this holiday season and will talk to all of you soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
~Jack, the Wife and @Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WC_Christmas.png

Patron Update: Good Gifts, Game Mechanics and Abilities to Look Forward To in 2019! – December 18, 2018
(as posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

While we let some of the girls play and enjoy themselves in the snow, for your enjoyment, let us take a little more of your time to discuss with you some of the features and game mechanics that you can start looking forward to in the “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue and upcoming Main Game!

Relationships with characters (and among each other) is going to play a CENTRAL ROLE in the games moving forward!

Some of you have already become familiar with that, through our first game “Wicked Choices: Book One”, but going forward with the remaining games, they are going to be more dynamic and fluid starting with the Prologue to “Adventure of a Change Boy”.

Each character in both the Prologue and the Main Game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” will have 3 RELATIONSHIP stats (which will be invisible to start in the Prologue) … and they are:

• RESPECT – This stat will determine the level of respect that others will have towards that character. When maxed with someone, this stat will allow that character to better influence the other character into doing what they may or may not want the other character to do.
  • FRIENDSHIP – This stat will begin the process of interpersonal relationships with other characters that character interacts with. Max this stat with a character and you can unlock the path to the last of the 3 Relationship Stats which is…
  • LOVE – This stat opens the door for DEEPER relationships that, depending on the level, can provide a physical and sexual relationship… when MAXED and combined with the other two stats, means the other character totally TRUSTS that character and will do pretty much ANYTHING that is desired.

Some characters will already start with preassigned stats towards characters that they already know or are involved with in the story (or with ones that you already established by playing “Wicked Choices: Book One”) … depending on your choices and actions in the Prologue and Main Game, these stats can quickly change… either to your benefit, or against it.

If a character, such as William/Billie (or Claire), first meets a person, all three stats are at ZERO with that character and depending on your choices and actions will build or decrease those stats with the other character during game play.

IT IS POSSIBLE to have one stat maxed and not another through game play, such as LOVE without maxed RESPECT

There will also be TWO OTHER known stats per each character and they are PURITY and CORRUPTION… depending the level of either will determine how other characters act or react to that character in the game…

If a character’s PURITY is maxed, then they will only have a NORMAL relationship with that character… which means that they are virgins and aren’t going to let you have sex with them out in the open in the park where everyone can see… if you want that, you will have to use their TRUST in you, to CORRUPT them over time into being open to the idea of trying new things…

CORRUPT them too much… and they can end up becoming a public use, play-toy that you may never intended them to become…

…so be careful!

The rate of a character’s PURITY/CORRUPTION (by your hands) depends on your RELATIONSHIP with them… again, some character’s PURITY/CORRUPTION levels will already be set, based on that character’s backstory.

So, let’s say there is a character that you REALLY, REALLY want to be with… you can focus your attention and spend a lot of time with that character to adjust their levels per your desires… but, it can also come at a cost of missing interaction with a different character…

For example, let’s say there are characters that you really have an interest in and want to make your own, however, those two characters don’t like each other… well, if they find out that you’ve been having fun with their enemy behind their back, you might lose one or both of them.

Also, any relationships that the characters build with each other over the course of the story and game WILL carry over into the other games… because of this, it won’t be as simple as editing the save data file, because if you do, you could end up screwing up the game(s) causing everything to implode on you!

Our goal with our games is for you to want to try different things and routes, for you to be yourself and work to get the outcome that you want by the end of them… we will provide you with ways in which to help you accomplish that and make it easier for you to achieve those goals, without breaking the game… or story.

While some of the choices you make within the game(s) can have immediate outcomes, that you may or may not enjoy, some of the TRUE outcomes won’t be felt till maybe in some of the other games or by the end of the series.

Understandably, we know that some of you aren’t going to want to play 4 games over and over again to get the ending you desire, so we will be adding various ways throughout the series to help you manipulate the game to see the different variations and such… one of these will be with a detailed walkthrough that we will provide for each game (like the one we did for “Wicked Choices: Book One”), this will help you to unlock all of the scenes in that particular game and also set up a “save point” of your desires, to carry through for the next game.

Also, there will be other things that you can unlock, find and use within the actual game… so, no matter how complex the game may seem, or how worried about being lost you might fear, we will give you the tools you need to enjoy the game as you would like… without stressing yourself out.

Well, that about covers it for now… we’ll talk to all of you soon and AGAIN, thank you so much for your continued patronage, faith, friendship and dedication to us! We are doing our best not to let you down and hope that all of you have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!

Downloadable 2018 Downloadable Wallpapers:

A Very FAPPY Holidays– Syrina Climbing into Gift:

Snow Ball Princesses– Above image:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and an Update! – December 18, 2018
(as posted on Patreon)

Well, Christmas will soon be upon us and what better gift can we give to all of you, but send you a Demonothan Princess wrapped up nicely in a box!

And, with her out of my hair, on her way to you and with her no longer hovering over me asking every five minutes: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet, is it done yet?” means I might actually “get it done”! LOL

In case if you are wondering to what I am referring to, it would be the first Prologue release of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” that I would like to have done and out to all of you in January!!!

SOME THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE “ADVENTURES OF A CHANGED BOY” PROLOGUE…
It is going to be a fairly BIG release and it is going to be VERY IMPORTANT for you to determine how you want to play it and reply as certain characters to others… like in “Wicked Choices: Book One” the choices and replies that you will give as characters in the story will determine things that will take place, NOT JUST IN THE PROLOGUE, but also in the main game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, as well as, in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Our goal, as I’ve said, is to have the first part of the Prologue done and released to our Patrons sometime in January… we are trying a few new things in the Prologue that we think many of you will enjoy that, when balanced against working on the Main Game release, as well as, our daily jobs and the holiday is taking a little more time than we wanted, but we think you will find it worth that time!

For those of you who are interested in hearing about some of those things that you can look forward to, as well as, how it will affect our games and your playthroughs going forward and, ALSO, get a NSFW holiday scene of how the girls of “Wicked Choices: Book One” are celebrating their holiday with each other… $1 and up Patrons can find that information behind our paywall.

We hope that each of you have a very SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS and thank you for remaining as our patrons and friends! We wish ALL OF YOU the very, very best this holiday season and will talk to all of you soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
~Jack, the Wife and @Palanto
I always have to restein myself to not post your patreon post here, the moment I see it :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hehe... unlike most other creators out there, we LOVE F95 and the people here!!
Yeah that's what I really appreciate! I mean it is a pirate site, but it is also a quite big and lively forum and that's the side of it that I like the most :) Because game developer aren't just developer here, they are also members of the site :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds very good and interesting the direction you want to take the game in, ambitious for sure though, almost feel pity for Palanto with all the variables he will need to juggle, some precise and concise coding will be required there. :)

Will be awaiting my box with Our Lady impatiently, as she knows she is always welcome to spend some time over here if you or anyone else needs some rest and quiet :love:. That is if she does not decide to just jump in as usual to get some extra chestnuts, that she seems to like to use to distract someone else that is working hard. :devilish::p

Have a very festive holiday season as well all three of you and all other patrons and fans of the game as well and a good beginning of the New Year with the prologue. :p

Edit: Guess it is high time to change my wallpaper again or a certain fiery lovely and adorable redhead FAP might be unhappy when she visits. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah that's what I really appreciate! I mean it is a pirate site, but it is also a quite big and lively forum and that's the side of it that I like the most :) Because game developer aren't just developer here, they are also members of the site :)
One thing I believed and quickly discovered was true here is that even among "pirates" there is honor. Many of us pirates are from the old days that grew up having "shareware", "trials" and the ability to "try-before-you-buy" and felt that was a great system for a lot of us... saved us money, kept us from purchasing borked product and gave us the chance to see if the application/game really would suit our needs or not...

This whole, "buyer beware" bullshit of forking out BIG money for a bug ridden program or game, or paying extra money for content that should've been in a game to start with is just that... bullshit.

I started here as a member, checked a lot of games, paid attention to what the members here were saying about a particular game before I started on ours... the resources and value of this site is beyond what we get on Patreon. Sure, not everyone supports us, but as I said elsewhere here, there is more to supporting someone than just with money.

Though, I won't lie, money helps to allow me the time to do this stuff. LOL But, at least people are knowing what they are supporting before they give away money that they worked hard to make, or could go to something they need or want, since we offer it here and provide support for them. ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes