ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nothing to argue about that, university degrees shouldn't be attainable by everyone... anyone can try but not everyone gets the degree... most are just not intelligent enough, that's why I never went :p
I didn't go to one because I was too busy "killing" people overseas in the military... that and I tend to challenge the authority of teachers too much to be taught... that is why I am an underpaid writer and game maker! XDx'D:closedtongue:

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
@UncleVT, I know... right! :D Enough to send ripples of excited pleasure through you as you think about it... LOL

As you can see, I thought about it, even tried it in a few of those areas... but the results never matched close enough to what I saw in my head... oh, but if I could, if I could.... Mmmmmm!!!

I agree.

I am and have been a big collector (Otaku) of Japanese VN's since... man, the mid 90's and was always captivated by stories that were done by KEY (Clannad, Kanon, AIR, D.A. Cappo, etc...) complex adult storytelling that evoked emotion... quite unlike the "Leisure Suit Larry" adult "fluff" game attempts by others outside of Japan.

I knew that if I was ever to do games of my own, with my own stories, that I wanted them to be complex and meaningful stories that would capture people's imaginations, hearts and leave them wanting more... an adult game, with an adult story that didn't make a mockery of adult's intelligence.

As for adding additional images, man... I am already stretched pretty thin and my "graphic arts" ability in Photoshop is rather limited... as I said, I am more of a writer than I am an artist... and while I may've built 3D Websites for other artists, it was so that I could gather potential talent to help me in my storytelling abilities and save me from trying to do "graphic art"...

...still finding artists willing to work on adult projects other than their own, is difficult and really haven't made the sort of capital that I'd like yet to pay someone for those efforts yet (I don't like people to work for free...).

One of the reasons why we are hoping to add an artist to our staff. ;)

When I mentioned Twilight and 50 Shade of Grey, I was more referring to the juvenile writing and storytelling of the authors... one was filled with whinny angst throughout the entire series and the other was mush-ridden drivel about a Dom/Sub relationship written by an individual who obviously had zero clue about the actual lifestyle... I tried to read it to find out what the hype was all about and couldn't stomach the poor writing ability of the author past the first or second chapter before setting the book down in disgust and revulsion.

Will there be romance in Wicked Choices... yes, I think there already is, between Lynara and Carina... how that relationship, of course is going to depend entirely on the players though... it will be there if desired, but other routes will also be available, as well.

Will it be sticky sweet, angst-ridden filth that sours one stomach and makes you want to club the characters face in with a meat tenderizer? No, hopefully not... but this game will be about forging complex, adult, relationships and maintaining them to achieve your goals. ;)
No worries. I just meant that adding an extra image is better then adding an entire animation. :)

When it comes to romance. I, and probably a few others are already in love with Claire. So that box can be checked off the list.:heartcoveredeyes: Keep the cheesy vampires and werewolf stories away, please! (Unless you decide to bring Kate Beckinsale into the novel in that sexy black outfit. Better yet, without any outfit on at all). ;):eek:penedeyewink::closedeyesmile:

Anyway, im looking forward to what you have planned for the novel for us to enjoy.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyway, im looking forward to what you have planned for the novel for us to enjoy.:)
As are we all after all the teasing ASLPRO has been doing, warming us up for April and the good kind of grinding (physical) May update. o_O You will enjoy the March update, quite a big spoiler in it I can spoil:).

Concerning the education, yes not everyone has the inclination, skills or personality to do well in schools or university. In a sense those diploma's are overrated for lots of people, that are better of with a more practical education instead of being in school/university for 20 years. That is why I prefer University to be real hard and mainly for people who do wish to pursue a career in academics or cutting edge research.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just in the interest of making anticipation rise to fever pitch :evilsmile: for soonish to come March update. What do you think the big item is that ASLPRO and Palanto had to show us before they could continue story and that cut February episode short? All speculation is welcome, those patrons that played it, don't spoil anything yet. o_O

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Just in the interest of making anticipation rise to fever pitch :evilsmile: for soonish to come March update. What do you think the big item is that ASLPRO and Palanto had to show us before they could continue story and that cut February episode short? All speculation is welcome, those patrons that played it, don't spoil anything yet. o_O
I have really not given it any thought. Like to be in the dark until i play the game and find out the answers on my own.
A quick speculation. Since a new character is going to be introduced, im guessing it might have something to do with her backstory, and perhaps choices to corrupt her. If she becomes a friend or enemy might lay in the MC´s choices in this next chapter. :) (I know. Its a lame speculation). :closedeyesmile:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have to admit, I enjoy watching people trying to figure out where the story is going to go and must say that it is interesting to see how close people get and yet, not quite nail it also... means people are paying attention and that I am, in some ways, either staying one step ahead or am completely off my rocker. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed with Palanto and def nice guesses @Sierra3 , I would not be to surprised if we see a few of those come to pass or something close to them in the coming updates. Now lets see if anyone can get ASLPRO to fall out of his rocking chair. :evilsmile:

Starting to think Palanto is almost as mean a tease as Jack is.o_O

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Appreciate the comments, however the quality writing and imagery present in Wicked Choices makes it possible. I tend to visualize what I read, and if done well, can play it out like a movie in my head. That is what you have managed to accomplish.

I am not very good at 'translating/writing' what my mind 'sees,' hence the abbreviated ideas I posted. The last image/panel contributed a lot to extrapolating ideas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There were a couple other ideas, but I figured they might be in a following update.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
:) Yeah but the reason ASL couldn't add the next scene with those two was because he had to show something important first because it happens at the same time :) Soooo, it is not about the MC and Syrina in that case, that's for sure :D You had some great ideas and guesses though, which would make sense too :D But it was still a bit off from what really needs to be shown first :) So guess on everyone :D I'm kinda curious of what you all think might happen at the same time when the MC leaves the bedroom and heads for the kitchen :)

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
So guess on everyone :D I'm kinda curious of what you all think might happen at the same time when the MC leaves the bedroom and heads for the kitchen :)
* Claire runs away from home. Heads off for a new city, so she can start a new life and plan for her future revenge.
* The two cheeky girls "arrive" and gets into trouble with the local scumbags. Carina take names and kick ass!
* Your wifes lover heads out on the streets and trolls for naive prostitutes. (He is secretly a serial killer).
:cool:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not really close Footfan, though who knows about her lover:) Though might be interesting to see how good Carina is at ass-kicking, you should expect pretty good as the bodyguard of a beloved princess, would you not? o_O

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
* Claire runs away from home. Heads off for a new city, so she can start a new life and plan for her future revenge.
* The two cheeky girls "arrive" and gets into trouble with the local scumbags. Carina take names and kick ass!
* Your wifes lover heads out on the streets and trolls for naive prostitutes. (He is secretly a serial killer).
:cool:
ROFL :D One of the three might even happen someday who knows :D

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got to play 4.3. Sheesh, what do they say say life is what happens when you have other plans? Love the reveal. One of the voices in my head had run that path, but I had dismissed it, good job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always a joy, and waiting with baited(bad?) uh... abated breathe for my fappian goddess' update :p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes