SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Not really close Footfan, though who knows about her lover:) Though might be interesting to see how good Carina is at ass-kicking, you should expect pretty good as the bodyguard of a beloved princess, would you not? o_O
I would be disappointed if i were close! (Game would be spoiled for me if i got it right). :closedeyesmile:

I thought that something similar to the diner sequence from T2: The Judgment Day for Carina. Beating up a few "bikers" without breaking a sweat, because they got a bit too hands on with the Princess. Could be a fun way to show off her skills. :angel:

Anyway, im just making shit up for the fun of it. :cool:

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
would wager on the carina thumpin' some wannabe's ass, but the 'other man' being a serial killer/rapist would almost be a comic/karmic justice relief moment where I would laugh and cringe at the same time.
This could have a bit of a moral dilemma and lead to some Wicked Choices for the MC. The choices are written in layman language; :closedeyesmile:

1. Do nothing. Let your wife stay with him. (Innocent life's will suffer and be lost. But who gives a crap. Let the world burn. Bla bla bla...). :evilupset:

2. Confront him as the wife stealing sob, and "scare" him off by telling him you know about his secret hobby. (Keep your wife, but the the killer gets to continue with his hobby in a different city. (Might lead to some serious consequences in the future. Bla bla bla...). :evilsmile:

3. Its in your power now as the Antichrist to do some swift vigilante justice. You wife founds out via the evening news that the mysterious serial killer that has plagued the city for years has finally been captured. Showing his photo in the tv. Your wife stays with you, thanking her lucky stars. (Innocent life´s are saved, maybe you just even saved Clair's. Bla bla bla...). :angel:

Btw, @ASLPro3D you can use my idea for free. Since im currently using your game the same way. ;)
:closedeyesmile:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Sierra3 Not for next update for sure, but something like this might happen in an upcoming update. I myself suspect that one of the possible solutions that MC has for Janice is to make her into his submissive slave and that you might turn her into a twisted ally that way.

So maybe if MC stands up to her after she tries to blackmail him and acts (sexually) dominating towards her she might well be caressing her pussy thinking of MC in that scene. Janice is likely quite the twisted bitch, just not sure if you can have your cake and eat it and have Claire as well, if you choose that path.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Appreciate the offer @Footfan though, I'll be honest (and @Palanto Games can attest to this) the entire first twelve chapters have already been plotted out (including all of the interesting twists and reveals) but certainly will keep some in mind in the future though. ;)

@Wyrme glad you liked it and the little/not so little reveal... and was able to provide you with an "aha!" moment. :)

I will tell everyone that Chapter 4 will have a couple more reveals left to it when it completes in May. Chapter 5, however, will REALLY start touching things off on reveals for much of the stuff that you are talking about, with Chapter 6 finally having you, armed with the truth about a lot of things, address the situation in regard to Janice, William and Claire...

...truly, it had been my hope to already be working on and releasing Chapter 6 in April, but Fate had other plans for me and never realized just how much story I am packing into each chapter... it is mind blowing to me that we aren't even to the end of Chapter 4 and we are already over 97,000 words... without descriptions added in (like you'd have with a novel)... to put it into perspective, my first novel, "Ebon Knights: Knights Fall" had a little over 143,000 words and is 468 pages!!

And Wicked Choices is almost matching that now!!! And, what's more, was done in HALF the time it took me to write my first book!! Truly, mind boggling to consider!

Well, I better get back to work. I am starting the second half of renders to April's "Wicked Choices 0.4.4.0" and want to get that finished, because I know that May's release is going to be a bitch with everything that I want to pack into it!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Morning gang, no other speculation on the reveal that ASLPRO and Palanto have for the next update or volunteers to make Jack fall out of his rocking chair and busy rendering to amaze us even more with the April update?:evilsmile:

(Yes that mean teaser deserves any friendly hounding that he gets. :biggrin:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well i did put part of the answer in an earlier spoiler a few pages back if people really can't wait, but yes it is something that involves an important character's background and might have an impact on that characters later choices in game.

It also establishes another character even more firmly, if people were in doubt about that character still. Enough hints for now though. :evilsmile:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Morning gang, no other speculation on the reveal that ASLPRO and Palanto have for the next update or volunteers to make Jack fall out of his rocking chair and busy rendering to amaze us even more with the April update?:evilsmile:

(Yes that mean teaser deserves any friendly hounding that he gets. :biggrin:)
*Adds wood to the coals under the caudron* I would roast him, but humans are stringy and blech (unless you have a nice marinade)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
breaking-news-1-11.jpg
Wicked Choices 0.4.3.0 NOW RELEASED ON OP! (March 19, 2018)

Greetings and Salutations to all of our Wicked Deviants!!

As the title says, Wicked Choices 0.4.3.0 is up on the Opening Page for you to download, play and learn the "BIG SECRET" that got revealed this month... some of you might've seen it coming, but for others... oh, how this may surprise you some!!

Unfortunately, @Palanto Games has been really swamped with his Real Life job and without him here to help me, I'm not sure how to let the "Powers that Be" know how to update the "Latest Updates" section of this site... so if someone can help out and let them know, I'd appreciate it!!!

As mentioned, Palanto has been working quite a bit for the new company that hired him, but he will be back around this week and a little less active for his new job, which is good, because I plan to have Wicked Choices 0.4.4.0 done for him by Wednesday or Thursday, so that I can jump into the SEX and CHOICE FILLED conclusion to Wicked Choices: Chapter 4 that will come out in May... and let me tell you... YOU'VE GOT TO PAY ATTENTION!!!

With all of those little secrets that have been revealed up to now, the choices that you will be making in May WILL COUNT FROM NOW ON towards the ending of the game!!!

Well, I better get back to work here, need to answer some of the posts here and then get back to work... one hint about next month's release... SYRINA, OUR FAVORITE LITTLE FAP, IS IN IT!!

Okay, back to work and enjoy!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to update the "Latest Updates" section of this site...
As far as i know, have to bump a mod for that. I often see that a mod appear, posts that the OP was updated and the the title appears in the Lastet Update. So i'm assuming you can just "report" the OP (since its is updated already, otherwise the post that holds the new version's link should be "Reported") and explain the situation, that you'd like to see the title in the Latet Updates since it was updated. I'd do that in your place. Or drop a pm to somewone who could explain this if you are afraid to use the Report button (but thats not just for reporting site rule violations actually ;) )
EDIT: This seems to be the job of those with Uploader tag. I don't know how to reach those beside a PM. I'd assume simply through a private message.

U

User_32285

Wicked Choices 0.4.3.0 NOW RELEASED ON OP! (March 19, 2018)

Greetings and Salutations to all of our Wicked Deviants!!

As the title says, Wicked Choices 0.4.3.0 is up on the Opening Page for you to download, play and learn the "BIG SECRET" that got revealed this month... some of you might've seen it coming, but for others... oh, how this may surprise you some!!

Unfortunately, @Palanto Games has been really swamped with his Real Life job and without him here to help me, I'm not sure how to let the "Powers that Be" know how to update the "Latest Updates" section of this site... so if someone can help out and let them know, I'd appreciate it!!!

As mentioned, Palanto has been working quite a bit for the new company that hired him, but he will be back around this week and a little less active for his new job, which is good, because I plan to have Wicked Choices 0.4.4.0 done for him by Wednesday or Thursday, so that I can jump into the SEX and CHOICE FILLED conclusion to Wicked Choices: Chapter 4 that will come out in May... and let me tell you... YOU'VE GOT TO PAY ATTENTION!!!

With all of those little secrets that have been revealed up to now, the choices that you will be making in May WILL COUNT FROM NOW ON towards the ending of the game!!!

Well, I better get back to work here, need to answer some of the posts here and then get back to work... one hint about next month's release... SYRINA, OUR FAVORITE LITTLE FAP, IS IN IT!!

Okay, back to work and enjoy!!
4.22 is gone? I am on a new PC atm, Where can I get 4.22 so I can use the update?

//edit fixed now, thanks ASLPro3D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes