3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Why not put a link to update only instead of downloading the entire game every time?
there are usually to many changes to just do an update at this point .......just like you have to go in and delete your old saves to avoid bugs in the newer version because its not compatible

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Looks like the broken animations are more or less fixed, but how long is pregnancy supposed to take? Even if you crank the multiplier? I have the time going by at the fastest rate in the game and cheat engine going even faster and she's been in the first trimester for like 20 minutes.

Edit: continued waiting. Still stuck in first trimester. I'm convinced pregnancy is broken now and as a result is indefinite.
you want to turn down the slider if you want fast pregnancy. the higher the multiplier, the longer it takes.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
How bugged was this version? i had 3 grit points, went into the castle door and BAM im now capped at 1 grit at lv10

Sinesha

Dec 28, 2019
ATTENTION :: RAW DARKNESS
Not sure why this version was released in this state but
as reported on subscribestar BUGS GALORE >>>>this version .........
1. the Fisherman quest line can not be completed you make the spear and go back to talk to him ..hit E and no response
2. jizz jars are not filling when you kill monsters
3. you cant masturbate near monsters to have sex ........ it keeps telling you you cant masturbate in combat
4. if you get defeat raped the tag for that shows up and does not go away even after rest
5. when you open a trade window with the blacksmith . you lose your cursor and cant imitate the trade
6. the alignment is off for tree chopping of rock busting sometimes you swing and do not hit
7 you can not use the doorways on houses you build because they act like a wall and you cant walk-through
8 you can overload yourself and still move like you are not carrying a heavy load
9 after you die once and re-spawn part of your body mainly your torso goes invisible

Other notes not sure if its a glitch or a feature but when carrying the great sword you are in a constant crouch position as though you have a spear ......

I totally agree. I hope the update will be corrected maybe.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Oh fuck... why, so what kind of beast you can fuck?
every thing except the bear the scorpion the wasp the horse and the wolves

there are werewolves , werebear , were boar , Minotaur's satyr's trolls ogres dragons nightmares reapers etc that you can fuck
and be impregnated by

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
you can't talk to the fisherman about the spear, you can't talk to isobel after giving birth.. yeah it's broken. hopefully there will be a quick fix. 14 gb is quite a bit to redownload.. shows a lot of promise anyway, and i probably will get this on steam when the full version drops.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Lots of additions and fixes in this update, worth re-downloading. The dev is working hard, it's nice! We hope there will be more H animations with the remaining creatures on the map, some don't have any.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Dev added a setting to switch graphics between DX12, DX11 and Vulkan but actually forgot to build game with Vulkan support. Good job dev, keep up the good work.

ShreyAfton87

Feb 15, 2020
why is the game asking for amd driver update ..every fricking time ...like i have switched it to high performance nvidia, both from nvidia control panel and windows graphics settings, still it chooses to run on that shitty slow integrated amd, always crying for amd driver update for d3d11, like this game doesn't even want to run on nvidia GPU idk why

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes