3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Not sure what I did, but my game I started on the new version has completely lost its mind.

-Follow the fisherman quest to craft a spear, craft it and when I go back, I can't talk to the fisherman any more.
-Setting my graphics down to low (potato computer), trees, rocks, ore nodes, all disappear. I can see things like carrots and fibers, but that's about it. The items are still there and I can bump into them, but cannot see them.
-Cannot get close enough to monsters to masturbate and lure them in, without the game declaring that I am in combat and any monster that wandered close enough just started attacking me. Yes, defeat sex is enabled and sex is NOT censored.
-Crafted a building plan and built a tent and a campfire and cannot interact with either of them.
-Chopped down a few trees, some didn't spawn anything and the others only spawned 2 logs ... at the end of the tree after it fell down. So, had to wait for the tree to fall, then run to the end of it and collect any logs that dropped before they rolled into never land.
-Trees seem a whole lot more durable now. I broke 1 stone axe just chopping down 4 trees.
-Went to the town and spoke to Barnabus, still cannot interact with the UI to purchase anything and after that I could not save, masturbate or interact with anything, the game declared that I was in a conversation.

-The new character menu seems to work and I was able to use the cheat menu to create a save preset of the character I made.
-The shrinking rock and ore nodes seems to work, but trying to hit the node when it is down to its smallest size, it is a pain in the ass to hit.

It could be my potato computer just can't handle the game with the newest update, but even deleting all my settings and starting a brand new game, wouldn't let me get past the spear quest with the fisherman.

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Not sure what I did, but my game I started on the new version has completely lost its mind.

-Follow the fisherman quest to craft a spear, craft it and when I go back, I can't talk to the fisherman any more.
-Setting my graphics down to low (potato computer), trees, rocks, ore nodes, all disappear. I can see things like carrots and fibers, but that's about it. The items are still there and I can bump into them, but cannot see them.
-Cannot get close enough to monsters to masturbate and lure them in, without the game declaring that I am in combat and any monster that wandered close enough just started attacking me. Yes, defeat sex is enabled and sex is NOT censored.
-Crafted a building plan and built a tent and a campfire and cannot interact with either of them.
-Chopped down a few trees, some didn't spawn anything and the others only spawned 2 logs ... at the end of the tree after it fell down. So, had to wait for the tree to fall, then run to the end of it and collect any logs that dropped before they rolled into never land.
-Trees seem a whole lot more durable now. I broke 1 stone axe just chopping down 4 trees.
-Went to the town and spoke to Barnabus, still cannot interact with the UI to purchase anything and after that I could not save, masturbate or interact with anything, the game declared that I was in a conversation.

-The new character menu seems to work and I was able to use the cheat menu to create a save preset of the character I made.
-The shrinking rock and ore nodes seems to work, but trying to hit the node when it is down to its smallest size, it is a pain in the ass to hit.

It could be my potato computer just can't handle the game with the newest update, but even deleting all my settings and starting a brand new game, wouldn't let me get past the spear quest with the fisherman.
Ive got a pretty beefy computer and nope, its not your potato. I have all the same problems, plus quite a few more like stats not saving between save and load, followers not attacking. I always want to like this game but the bugs are always far too plentiful to enjoy.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
ATTENTION :: RAW DARKNESS
Not sure why this version was released in this state but
as reported on subscribestar BUGS GALORE >>>>this version .........
1. the Fisherman quest line can not be completed you make the spear and go back to talk to him ..hit E and no response
2. jizz jars are not filling when you kill monsters
3. you cant masturbate near monsters to have sex ........ it keeps telling you you cant masturbate in combat
4. if you get defeat raped the tag for that shows up and does not go away even after rest
5. when you open a trade window with the blacksmith . you lose your cursor and cant imitate the trade
6. the alignment is off for tree chopping of rock busting sometimes you swing and do not hit
7 you can not use the doorways on houses you build because they act like a wall and you cant walk-through
8 you can overload yourself and still move like you are not carrying a heavy load
9 after you die once and re-spawn part of your body mainly your torso goes invisible

Other notes not sure if its a glitch or a feature but when carrying the great sword you are in a constant crouch position as though you have a spear ......

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
ATTENTION :: RAW DARKNESS
Not sure why this version was released in this state but
as reported on subscribestar BUGS GALORE >>>>this version .........
1. the Fisherman quest line can not be completed you make the spear and go back to talk to him ..hit E and no response
2. jizz jars are not filling when you kill monsters
3. you cant masturbate near monsters to have sex ........ it keeps telling you you cant masturbate in combat
4. if you get defeat raped the tag for that shows up and does not go away even after rest
5. when you open a trade window with the blacksmith . you lose your cursor and cant imitate the trade
6. the alignment is off for tree chopping of rock busting sometimes you swing and do not hit
7 you can not use the doorways on houses you build because they act like a wall and you cant walk-through
8 you can overload yourself and still move like you are not carrying a heavy load
9 after you die once and re-spawn part of your body mainly your torso goes invisible

Other notes not sure if its a glitch or a feature but when carrying the great sword you are in a constant crouch position as though you have a spear ......
Thanks for the information, I just don't get why the dev constantly releases versions that are just a mess of bugs. STOP ADDING NEW CRAP AND FIX YOUR DAMN GAME DEV. JESUS.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the information, I just don't get why the dev constantly releases versions that are just a mess of bugs. STOP ADDING NEW CRAP AND FIX YOUR DAMN GAME DEV. JESUS.
v0.8.5.2
was functional

this one changes were made that broke it

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WickedIsland-0.8.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RedGl

Feb 19, 2020
I have bug with quest, wishrman not active, i press E but nooting happend. Try start a new game but no result

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i have 2 questions ?
where is the incest on that game ?
and can u change the hair in her pussy?
When your character gives birth to a baby, you can use it to craft a summon, which is considered your child, thus incest.

I never played around with those options but I know they are there. When you create your character there should be options for pubic hair on the Body tab.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Looks like the broken animations are more or less fixed, but how long is pregnancy supposed to take? Even if you crank the multiplier? I have the time going by at the fastest rate in the game and cheat engine going even faster and she's been in the first trimester for like 20 minutes.

Edit: continued waiting. Still stuck in first trimester. I'm convinced pregnancy is broken now and as a result is indefinite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talos888

miltosvs

Jul 5, 2020
When your character gives birth to a baby, you can use it to craft a summon, which is considered your child, thus incest.

I never played around with those options but I know they are there. When you create your character there should be options for pubic hair on the Body tab.
i tried to change it from there but its all the same

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes