3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
I have a bug, when get killed and respawn some parts of the body are invisible... like panties, breast and arms... any solution?

Is there a quest list somewhere? I am just running around without a clue of what to do first.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Is it normal that if you got impregnated by a werewolf (like me) and you have the werewolf child and craft a follower and put it down that they attack you? Or is it a bug. And if i help a slave out in the dungeon they apear outside flat on the ground or over the top of the dungeon

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Is it normal that if you got impregnated by a werewolf (like me) and you have the werewolf child and craft a follower and put it down that they attack you? Or is it a bug. And if i help a slave out in the dungeon they apear outside flat on the ground or over the top of the dungeon
its a bug I forgot that was the problems in the last one that never got fixed thanks for reminding me

Reactions: Thranduil77

warbear818

May 8, 2019
ok, real talk. why the hell would someone make a game by copy and pasting other peoples mechanics and codes, break every mechanic and feature of it including the tutorial (HOW?!?!), not fix anything with the "hotfix", then have the audacity to say its nearly a full game at 8.x and make a freaking patreon for it?!?! that's just the equivalent of non-consentually pissing in our mouths and charging us for the experience

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
why the hell would someone make a game by copy and pasting other peoples mechanics and codes,
What are you talking about ?

then have the audacity to say its nearly a full game at 8.x
The dev never said that. It's version 0.8.x, and considered an Alpha.

You might want to chill a bit and actually look up at what's really going on before pulling up claims straight from your ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: slick97

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
I need to remember to blacklist this game someday so i dont again get baited into downloading 20 hefty gigabyte only to find the game is so bugged tf out you cant meaningfully play past 10 minutes and not even get a sex scene doing so because the knockdown state, where enemies are supposed to grab you to rape you, also is bugged and flat out doesnt work.

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
I like the concept of the game but wow, what a mess as a game (even for a beta)
Sometime i'm thinking this game are a weird lost beta from unamed game existing somewhere in the Space Time Continum

Reactions: tsukiouji

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip>

The inventory menu barely works anymore. You can't scroll through the skill list, the tool tips that explain skill bonusses are gone and sometimes the hotbar glitches out and you can't remove items from the first two slots anymore. (also it's been gone for a while but where did the perk points go?)

<Snip>
The perk points were done away with 1 or 2 updates ago. Where you previously had perks and could assign points to them, you now have skills that level up through use.
Every point in a skill provides a small (1%) bonus. I.e. the bonus for the running skill reduces stamina costs of running by 1% per level.

Every skill 'group' seems to provide 1 stat point (or regen bonus) for every 10 points you have in that groups skills, so if you have skills at 1,3,3,2, and 1, you would have 1 stat point for that group and when you gained 10 more points in that particular group, you would gain a second point.

I, and others, have run into pretty much every bug you have mentioned. In the previous version, 0.8.5.2, it was mostly functional if still buggy, but the most recent version 0.8.5.3 is pretty much broken in every way you can picture.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
I have a bug, when get killed and respawn some parts of the body are invisible... like panties, breast and arms... any solution?

Is there a quest list somewhere? I am just running around without a clue of what to do first.
When you die it unequips your stuff but doesn't replace the skin textures underneath. Equipping and unequipping something in every slot fixes the visual glitch.

Where you spawn there's a fisherman that gives you a couple of tutorial quests.
There's one in the little town in the centre of the island .
And there's a big tower not to far from the with a portal next to it. Go through the portal and there's a woman that gives quests to tutorialize the pregnancy stuff.

There are other collection quests about but don't know where they are. There is some kind of more viking looking town more up north (easy to miss) but I don't know if there are quests there.

But honestly doing quests is frustrating at the moment, they bug out constantly and NPC's in the overworld disappear sometimes.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
List of quests I have found so far IF THE GAME IS WORKING
the fisherman ....make clothes a spear... a campfire ....a work bench .....
in the town ......the mayor ...quest .....the farm boy ... learn his secret threaten to use it against him get the horse horn
Isabella ..... in the tower through the portal for the breeding quests .....always remember to give birth inside the tower or it will not register .......
the top of dragon mountain... there is a quest
Those are the ones I know of so far

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
I wish I knew how to add those kind of mods without breaking Skyrim, everytime I try I mess up in someway.
Used to have a great pack that had sex on defeat, prostitution, pregnancy, sex with pretty much any creature in Skyrim+DLC, etc... assembled by a guy on youtube with a webpage detailing load orders, links to tutorials for the more indepth stuff and so on.

But that was also 10 years ago most of those mods are woefully out of date, the guy sadly also deleted all his nsfw skyrim stuff from youtube and the page detailing all installation. Haven't really looked into it anymore since then. (And the mod manager changed to vortex so that complicates things a bit further.)

Here is a waybackmachine version of what the page was like.

He had videos with installation details as well but those are gone.

The funniest thing about is that he keeps saying these mods are horrible and disgusting and keeps looking all disgusted in the videos, yet he gives a the most detailed installation guide I could find at the time.

If someone has an updated detailed installation guide like this I'd also appreciate it.

Edit: Typed all of that out and found this.

Haven't checked it in detail but seems good. If anyone got a better one I still would be interested.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tsukiouji

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
I use unreal engine often and I see how bad it could get with bugs and glitches but this game beat every other crazy shit I've seen. Never seen such a bad bugfest and poor optimization, I am really curios on what hardware they test this game, if they actually test it

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes