3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
>needs to level up so you can actually get to sex scenes
>loading back in resets my lvl to 1.
How do you make the game progressively worse with each update baffles me

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
Unplayable - I can click settings- but can't click on anything in settings to change anything
I can click New Game - but can't click on anything in character creator to change anything

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
>needs to level up so you can actually get to sex scenes
>loading back in resets my lvl to 1.
How do you make the game progressively worse with each update baffles me
the reset is not a true reset ... You have the bonus with the level-up and when you take a level, the bug is solved.
but it is clearly annoying.

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
This has gone from fun to mess around in a bit glitchy but stable to completely unplayable. Some mechanics that worked in previous versions are broken or seem to be gone.

The inventory menu barely works anymore. You can't scroll through the skill list, the tool tips that explain skill bonusses are gone and sometimes the hotbar glitches out and you can't remove items from the first two slots anymore. (also it's been gone for a while but where did the perk points go?)

Loading into or out of a zone partially resets your levels. (I was messing around with the cheat menu, you seem to keep part of your levels but they drop by 50. Which is very harsh if you're playing legit.)

Doing basically anything locks your quests but the game is in such a terrible state you'd be mad to even try. The tutorial quest chain which was glitchy but completable is now gets stuck on returning after crafting the spear.

You often get locked in a state where you can't interact with anything including your hotbar and items on the hotbar. The game seems to think you are talking to someone. This also includes saving your game, apparently you can't save while "talking".

It's now impossible to lure creatures into having sex with you by masturbating in combat. The only way to do so seems to be by defeat but if your levels are sufficiently high enough some creatures are physically incapable of downing you. (I did reach that state by cheating but it's very much possible legit)

Pregnancy does not seem to work anymore. Yes I did have it enabled.

Creatures spawned from babies are hostile. To be fair I did spawn in the babies from the cheat menu, since I couldn't get pregnancy to work, but I did then use the workbench to create the summon. It is immediately hostile.

I have yet to tame a creature by having sex with it. To be fair couldn't really test it extensively because getting downed is a pain in the ass but this is something that stopped working a couple of versions ago.

NPC's disappear, the only ones that don't seem affected are Isabella (since she's in a different cell) and the fisherman.

The character creator random button is completely fucked. It used to generate at least passible characters. Some still ugly as sin but at least they had an actual face structure.

And finally, after messing around for a while trying to get stuff to work, I could not exit the game through the menu. Had to tab out a close it like that.

(I didn't try building to much other stuff was going wrong)

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedIsland-0.8.5.3Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lololaut

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
More content and quests were added to the game but the earlier quests don't even work properly yet.
0.8.5.2 worked perfectly ..........the changes in 0.8.5.3 broke it .....the good news is the dev finally saw my bug list and is working on a fix for all the problems .......we will just have to be patient in the meantime if you want to play it i suggest playing the .0.8.5.2 version i linked on post number 2,212

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
WickedIsland-0.8.5.3Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
thx for sharing :D

question: why i can't talk to the fisherman after crafting the spear?

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
not sure if the latest version is actually the Hotfixed version. the debug files are from august 21 and 26..

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes