Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. I'm having the following problem (see attachment), the legend with the character's name, during the battle it's out of alignment and when clicking on the character doesn't work, you have to click on the legend. Can anyone help me how to solve this problem?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello. I'm having the following problem (see attachment), the legend with the character's name, during the battle it's out of alignment and when clicking on the character doesn't work, you have to click on the legend. Can anyone help me how to solve this problem?
Maybe the aspect ratio. Try running in fullscreen, and try running the app as admin. Let me know if it helps to solve the issue.
Also, I'm noticing enemies not displaying their portraits in turn battle display line?

Last edited:

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Maybe the aspect ratio. Try running in fullscreen, and try running the app as admin. Let me know if it helps to solve the issue.
Also, I'm noticing enemies not displaying their portraits in turn battle display line?
About the enemies, I had already defeated them, that's why they weren't showing up, but the caption about them was also misaligned.

Reactions: fidless

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
fidless i am not really far with the refine version yet, but a lot of conversations contain the default name "Yaichi" for the MC instead of the chosen one. Oh, and the lightning effects (every ~8s) in the early scenes were pretty distracting when reading, maybe you could reduce the intensity a bit or use them on less scenes

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I got my doubts on this one, previous game got not enough content, no pretty often updates, got abandoned and now this...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I got my doubts on this one, previous game got not enough content, no pretty often updates, got abandoned and now this...
It had 5-8 hours of content. Games are not easily made alone, non-linear VN games... that's why we're refreshing WR idea. The team expanded and we're making the best out of it. Was it worth it? I think I'll let the result speak for itself.
I know this will be asked, so
REFINE has ~2 hours of new content (just for the story ~50k words). More if you want to play extra (train, etc.)

Last edited:

-Mithril-

Oct 26, 2018
It took so long but after playing it, for me was totally worth the time and effort. Now the game has a good solid base (renders, combat system, history revised) to develop the new content. My only disappointment was the rework of Fudeyo, the new desing has better quality and the black hair should be the most common hair but... I still missing the blonde version maybe because she was my favourite

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It took so long but after playing for me was totally worth. Now the game has a good solid base (renders, combat system, history revised) to develop the new content. My only disappointment was the rework of Fudeyo, the new desing has better quality and the black hair should be the most common hair but... I still missing the blonde version maybe because she was my favourite
Fudeyo is supposed to be an ice-cold traditional lady. Don't worry, the game now can support more oirans easily. We'll be adding at least 12 extra oirans, there'll be enough diversity (+foreigners?).

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
It's here!! Looking forward to play this one.
The other was great, this looks amazing!
Keep the good work.
Will test it at night.
Cheers!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Помощь!! Застрявший в этом месте указатель никуда не перемещается
It's a leftover test code bug. Don't press two times the tile (specifically this one) you're standing on. It'll disable the next tile. It'll be fixed in the next version.
Это ошибка, оставшаяся от тестового кода. Не нажимайте два раза на плитку (в частности, на эту), на которой вы стоите. Это приведет к отключению следующей плитки. Это будет исправлено в следующей версии.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Good luck!
Your previous version was amazing and I hope this one will be too!

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I remember the original. Played it after 2nd or 3rd update liked what i saw and decided to wait year or two for a more content packed version.
And now i find myself here again in the beginning.
Well, one or two years more. No big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleere
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes