chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Sorry if this's been answered before but I tried to search for answer and found vague answers. Will all contents from original version be included in the refined version? Thanks.:)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Sorry if this's been answered before but I tried to search for answer and found vague answers. Will all contents from original version be included in the refined version? Thanks.:)
None. As of chapter 3 for the story, it's all original content.

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Just wanted to report that version 3.1 works perfectly on macOS Monterey, thanks!

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
Fidless I don care what anyone tells ya, youve made one the best adult games out there. Your ladies are gorgeous and it's a creative story. youre killing it bro. keep up the good work!

Im using joiplay for android, and it will let me save and load, but i keep getting and error message pop up after i load a save saying it cant load the jpg for the save! file loads fine, but the error message wont go away. im lost. please help if you can!

also, could you please hook us up with that cheat code password? you the best!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Fidless I don care what anyone tells ya, youve made one the best adult games out there. Your ladies are gorgeous and it's a creative story. youre killing it bro. keep up the good work!

Im using joiplay for android, and it will let me save and load, but i keep getting and error message pop up after i load a save saying it cant load the jpg for the save! file loads fine, but the error message wont go away. im lost. please help if you can!

also, could you please hook us up with that cheat code password? you the best!
Thank you.
Check your save folder if you're missing picture. Delete saves. Keep one. Rename save and pic to different ID. Save5>Save10. I'm not sure how Joyplay works.

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
Thank you.
Check your save folder if you're missing picture. Delete saves. Keep one. Rename save and pic to different ID. Save5>Save10. I'm not sure how Joyplay works.
yeah....its still giving me an error. it might just be a joiplay thing. sucks becuase it works great other than that...idk ill just have to keep messing with it. thanks tho!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Same here.
That's because I manually change the MC name with the code in the script while working on the scene and I probably missed a bunch while being tired sometimes and it's easy to miss etc, I thought I edited the data to make sure it does hold name-value instead of text, but for some reason, it did not work. I ran through the old "maps" and made a quick fix.
Right now I'm replacing the name with code in the script before the scene work, so it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
Heres a picture of the error im getting. not sure if its a joiplay isssue or the game itself. if anyone has any insight that would be awesome.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Heres a picture of the error im getting. not sure if its a joiplay isssue or the game itself. if anyone has any insight that would be awesome.
Try using a different save slot. File missing image, it's either been removed or the game can't access to it because of some permission issue.

Reactions: ZenGarden
Aug 9, 2018
- Fixed rough customers applying sex exhaust ignoring rough sex skill level and talent.

Not sure this has been fixed. Just had all 3 Oiran get drained in a single night - one of them at 100% Rough Play.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
- Fixed rough customers applying sex exhaust ignoring rough sex skill level and talent.

Not sure this has been fixed. Just had all 3 Oiran get drained in a single night - one of them at 100% Rough Play.
And they had "Masochist" talent unlocked?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

Just look carefully at what the customer is demanding and reject him if no girl can service him.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
It's a game themed around (fictional) edo period red lantern districts and you're referring to oirans whose job is to serve customers with sexual services.
As I mentioned, they're oirans.
For the purpose of "harem", main heroines exist.
Schemer, secretary and samurai girl.
I guess that it's clear now, I thought the Dev was planning different routes with the sisters and dialogue didn't help since they were more hesitant in this version than the first one if I remember. But since it's a big part of the game I guess I have to go with it.

Is there a continuation to the main story with this update?

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
can anybody please help me . i just can't save the game. i'm playing on mac. placed the game folder in application folder. it is not hidden. playing on windows mode. i have no anti virus..... still can't save.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
The amount of clients needing Spirituality: B at the beginning, when no one has it, boggled my mind. Then saw the latest scene with the shrine miko and I understood it. Truly an experience that brings one closer to the kami. When the MC recruits her, I expect her to have an S level spirituality.

Could we get an increased amount of the limited morale gifts in the general store? I'm still not sure when and which items reset, seems pretty random. When they do reset, it's often for 1-2 items. I'm trying to stock up for future girls and right now that's a lot of clicks to see what's in the store and then go back every day. Or maybe add a button somewhere that brings us straight to the stores and back with 1 click if there will be more stores/items that use this restock mechanic?

Edit: Also the Perfume gift is misspelled as "Perfurme".

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes