fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The amount of clients needing Spirituality: B at the beginning, when no one has it, boggled my mind. Then saw the latest scene with the shrine miko and I understood it. Truly an experience that brings one closer to the kami. When the MC recruits her, I expect her to have an S level spirituality.

Could we get an increased amount of the limited morale gifts in the general store? I'm still not sure when and which items reset, seems pretty random. When they do reset, it's often for 1-2 items. I'm trying to stock up for future girls and right now that's a lot of clicks to see what's in the store and then go back every day. Or maybe add a button somewhere that brings us straight to the stores and back with 1 click if there will be more stores/items that use this restock mechanic?

Edit: Also the Perfume gift is misspelled as "Perfurme".
I probably will add some kind of traveling merchant for random items like that.

can anybody please help me . i just can't save the game. i'm playing on mac. placed the game folder in application folder. it is not hidden. playing on windows mode. i have no anti virus..... still can't save.
Run as admin, add a folder to exceptions for anti-virus. Probably something with permission issues. "Hiding" folder also breaks saving.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
New update is fun, I hope at some point in the future we can convince all of the new girls we've just met to switch careers...

Well, at least the 2 shrine maidens and the girls in the store and blacksmith. I assume the pharmacist will need to stay where she's at...

Hitler's Ghost

Nov 9, 2021
I liked how the girls in the old game all had unique talent trees. I hope the current identical ones are just placeholders.

lonelymonk

Jul 8, 2021
Thanks for uploading the update! Loved the 0.2 release, played it quite a bit. I've hit a bit of a problem, all the new upgrade scenes loaded, however I am not able service anyone during night time, it says my stats are too low, even though I've maxed them. Also after service end it seems the screen crashes and non of the menu buttons pop up

*Edit* Nevermind that, I loaded from an actual save file instead of the autosave. Yeah reminder to anyone loading a save from the previous version, make sure you have an actual office save file.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a problem with this version of the game. If you have something is at 100%, say Rough Sex, the game should not say that it was too rough or too hard for the woman!!! I keep having girls that have 100% Rough Sex getting sick and I can not seem to make a profit. In my opinion, the developer needs to fix that so the woman in question, can handle rough sex if she is at 100% no matter what!!! I have 2 women out right now because of this problem!! I can not make a profit with 2 women out and only 1 woman working!!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I believe they also need the talent maybe. And making profit isn’t hard. If you have everything on max, then i think youre playing it wrong, you shouldn’t have anything max at this point in the story. You’ll get more girls later.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have a problem with this version of the game. If you have something is at 100%, say Rough Sex, the game should not say that it was too rough or too hard for the woman!!! I keep having girls that have 100% Rough Sex getting sick and I can not seem to make a profit. In my opinion, the developer needs to fix that so the woman in question, can handle rough sex if she is at 100% no matter what!!! I have 2 women out right now because of this problem!! I can not make a profit with 2 women out and only 1 woman working!!
I added a double check to make sure talents are counted.
Make a backup just in case and replace files in www\data

Plus make sure to learn talents. Rough sex decreases the chances but does not 100% resists sex exhaustion. You need to unlock a talent to 100% resist.

Screenshot_11.png

At this moment Fudeyo cannot learn them as she needs to proceed through the main story to unlock sex training.

Reactions: ZenGarden

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Plus make sure to learn talents. Rough sex decreases the chances but does not 100% resists sex exhaustion. You need to unlock a talent to 100% resist.

Then I guess that is what the problem is. I do not have the "Maschist" trait for them. Thank you for the information.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
yeah but i miss the regular yujo
No point. 3 extra will join eventually, more will be added.
Yujo will come as default for not specialized whores. You'll have to pay an extra $ to unlock Oiran type and allow whore train S+ rank.
I also thinking to add a geisha type, as an entertainer to boost establishment profits by entertaining with dances and songs instead of sexual services during night services, but it requires extra work. I guess that's a possible goal for my Patreon if we ever reach over ~400-450 supporters or something like that.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
No point. 3 extra will join eventually, more will be added.
Yujo will come as default for not specialized whores. You'll have to pay an extra $ to unlock Oiran type and allow whore train S+ rank.
I also thinking to add a geisha type, as an entertainer to boost establishment profits by entertaining with dances and songs instead of sexual services during night services, but it requires extra work. I guess that's a possible goal for my Patreon if we ever reach over ~400-450 supporters or something like that.
Maybe the Management tab can use a "All rest/work/study" option

Reactions: Refad
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes